Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't missed in 11 years. Won't start now. Redden was a first Ruck until he went down, been injured for over a year. Sammy is a running defender who played finals last year, also injured for most of the year.
Lol isn't Lobbe good enough? Colquhoun never played a regular game and was floundering in the 2nds until he got injured so you are just pulling these out of your arse.

Lol isn't Lobbe good enough? Colquhoun never played a regular game and was floundering in the 2nds until he got injured so you are just pulling these out of your arse.
No Lobbe isn't good enough, not without Trengrove to back him up.

Boak with 39 possessions, 26 handballs. That's elite.
Boak and Wines with 64 possessions between them and yet the Filth still lose. Speaks volumes about how undamaging those two players are.
25 touches against 12thmond. Hoorah.

I don't recall anybody claiming Boak and Wines' game today as elite?

Yeah, Wines is overtaking fast, lulz.

Wines will never overtake Crouch. To overtake Crouch, he would've had to have been behind Crouch at some point.

Hi Bailey01, WAG, BACCS, topjars, TheRoo32

Welcome back to the bay frontrunners!
Actually, I think you'll find my return coincides with the ability to once again laugh at the Filth. To Poort's credit they have been difficult to troll up until recently and I certainly don't come here to watch you PAPsies circle jerk over winning the May Premiership.

Your concern does show how much esteem you place in the bay though! :oops:

Actually, I think you'll find my return coincides with the ability to once again laugh at the Filth.

Front running and proud.

That's embarrassing.

Neither am I, because Port supporters aren't flogs who rate players based entirely on their disposal column at the end of the game. Boak was certainly better today than Danger or Crouch was on Friday night though. He actually kicked and set up some goals, something that both Crouches don't do nearly enough for players who get as much of the ball as they do.
Boak is captain of your glorious franchise and should be doing those things.

Crouch was playing in his 19th game against fancied premiership contenders and some of his handballs and vision were indeed elite. For a 19 game player to rack up the possessions as he did, with 21 contested and 9 clearances is tremendous. And I never based his game purely on his possessions. When you have time between depositions this week, go back and review his game and be in awe of some of those sublime handballs and vision.... as a 20 year old too.

Front running and proud.

That's embarrassing.
Why do you hold the bay in such high esteem?

Why do you think it's important to be here whether your winning or losing? Where do you actuallyplace the importance of the bay in your life? Please put the following options in order of importance....

Family
Friends
Social life
Work
Club Board
Stalking the Adelaide Board
Bay 13
Fantasy Football teams
RL Sport
TV
Movies
Reading a book
Watching the Filth
Breaking into cars
Trying for your third child (eg flat screen tv)
Dentist appointment
Dreaming of me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again, the Crow flogs jump all over the thread as Wines begins to tire from playing a full season whereas Crouch still has plenty of run in his legs because he can't stay on the park. Can't judge them either way until Crouch actually plays a full season. Both are guns though.

He broke his leg you twat.

So he didn't stay on the park then, did he? Please don't tell me we're about to have another case of Crow flogs totally misunderstanding what an injury troll is. Stating that a player was injured isn't an injury troll.

It's blatantly unfair to compare Crouch's performances 10-ish games into his season to Wines' performances 20-ish games into his season. If and when Crouch plays a full season, compare them then.

So he didn't stay on the park then, did he? Please don't tell me we're about to have another case of Crow flogs totally misunderstanding what an injury troll is. Stating that a player was injured isn't an injury troll.

It's blatantly unfair to compare Crouch's performances 10-ish games into his season to Wines' performances 20-ish games into his season. If and when Crouch plays a full season, compare them then.
Interesting point. Thing is Wines should be in much better shape right now than Crouch - Wines actually had a pre season and didn't lose any conditioning with a broken leg either. Shame Whines keeps running "out of puff" at the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back