Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Crouchy coming back from a broken leg and already shitting all over Tubs Wines. Don't get me wrong wines is solid trier, similar to a brad sewell, but he will never be a gun. Good on Wines for having a go tho!

Was he on Mitchell who had 8 tackles, 3 marks v Crouch 2 tackles 1 mark. A bit of work needs to be done on his defensive game me thinks.
image.jpg

Poor old Crouch. He gets so much of the ball but rarely looks threatening.

Wines with only a few possessions can cut the opposition apart.

Dangerfield and Crouch both have 40+ possessions and yet the Camries still lose. Speaks volumes about how undamaging those two players are.

12 i50's between them.

1 score assist.

Best mids ever cry the camrys. :drunk:

29 handballs, That's elite.
Boak with 39 possessions, 26 handballs. That's elite.
Dangerfield and Crouch both have 40+ possessions and yet the Camries still lose. Speaks volumes about how undamaging those two players are.
Boak and Wines with 64 possessions between them and yet the Filth still lose. Speaks volumes about how undamaging those two players are.
40 touches against Box Hill. Hoorah.
25 touches against 12thmond. Hoorah.

Boak and Wines with 64 possessions between them and yet the Filth still lose. Speaks volumes about how undamaging those two players are.

Are you enjoying Essendon winning?

Lol that is some quality work there WAG. Just wait for the "injuries" excuse though.,

12 i50's between them.

1 score assist.

Best mids ever cry the camrys. :drunk:

Boak and Wines, 9 i50's between them.

7 Score assists.

Worst mids ever the camrys cry. :drunk:

**** me dead.

Still had more impact then Couch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Van Berlo, Kerridge, Mackay and Cameron. Obviously not as key players as the hawks had out, but more then you had against them.
Cameron and VB are not first 22. The other two are fair enough. If you are going to claim Cameron as a first stringer then I claim every player on our injury list, as each and every one of them is worth two of Cameron.

Cameron and VB are not first 22. The other two are fair enough. If you are going to claim Cameron as a first stringer then I claim every player on our injury list, as each and every one of them is worth two of Cameron.
Forward pressure would've been so valuable for us on Friday. So yes he was never going to get dropped which means he is best 22.

Forward pressure would've been so valuable for us on Friday. So yes he was never going to get dropped which means he is best 22.
Righteo Sando. He is not best 22. You claiming he is just justifies us saying that Sammy and Redden being out all year has deprived us of two starting 22 players. But you don't want to hear that. Stick to tennis cupcake.

Righteo Sando. He is not best 22. You claiming he is just justifies us saying that Sammy and Redden being out all year has deprived us of two starting 22 players. But you don't want to hear that. Stick to tennis cupcake.
Who are "sammy and Redden" Unless they actually have a role in the 22 they aren't best 22. Don't just make up shit to suit your argument. Btw you gonna go to the game vs Melbourne or have you given up on Port?

Who are "sammy and Redden" Unless they actually have a role in the 22 they aren't best 22. Don't just make up shit to suit your argument. Btw you gonna go to the game vs Melbourne or have you given up on Port?
Haven't missed in 11 years. Won't start now. Redden was a first Ruck until he went down, been injured for over a year. Sammy is a running defender who played finals last year, also injured for most of the year.

Brad Crouch or Ollie Wines?

always good for clubs to enjoy having the first laugh when a player outdoes another in his first season (whilst having an extra pre-season) and then quickly gets overtaken and moves lightyears ahead of that player who started out better (2nd in the rising star will be the highlight of crouchs career).
Crouch barely had a pre-season this year and has missed half the season, yet is still able to rack up 40 against the Hawks in his 3rd game back. Yeah, Wines is overtaking fast, lulz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back