Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just had a look at AFL Store Morley. They had an adult size S at the front which had a stitched on size tag, but then size M and up had the size printed on to the guernsey. Very strange. Cool to see the size being printed on like player issues now, although player issues printing looks a lot better, this one looks like someone's gone over it with a white out marker. I tried on an L.

Comparing these to the player issue version, these are pretty rubbish.

XtbZiH1.jpg

eB5QOL6.jpg

DKhm4OH.jpg

fL5sPEl.jpg

9EgOccq.jpg

Prominent nips in the last image.

Just got mine, heat pressed & all. Quick turnaround as only bought it friday.

Attachments

• wce9.PNG
    wce9.PNG
    77 KB · Views: 8
  • wce95.PNG
    wce95.PNG
    65.4 KB · Views: 6
Can't wait to get an Away version

What size is yours? It has a stitched on tag which is what I saw on the S, but M, L, XL etc had printed on sizes.

Mine is an XL.

The AFL store must be loving the fact the WCE team store has not stock.

Went in there on saturday, was not much on the racks.. one lonely tri-panel & last years wings jumper.

No new training tops or anything.. i was only in for 5 min & about 3 people asking about the new wings jumper getting turned away.. told them Morley store.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got my bro in law to go to the AFL store in Garden city and apparently the biggest they make is 3xl. The old jumpers went up to 4xl, can someone confirm if the new 3xl equates to the old 4xl?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back