Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers

probubly a 3xl but i like really baggy jumper. They shouldn't make the replica jumpers slim fit like the players edition.

They say they're slim fit but they're still not as slim as the player issue. I had a bit of billowing in the L retail that I wore, and I have a 2015 player issue XL that is slimmer than that.

Knowing how much sponsors love chopping off the wings, instead of SGI nestled nicely in between the wings. Could we, God forbid have the long version plastered across the back? Lets hope not. Below is just standard text, not indicative of any potential options as yet.

Trademarked:

get_tmi_image.pl

76.jpg

Six hours, nineteen minutes, right ascension, fourteen degrees, twenty-three ...minutes declination! ... no wings :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just received an email from Aus Post saying "Your delivery from the West Coast Eagles team store is ready to be sent" hopefully it will arrive by tomorrow or Friday! :D

Hmm...

I emailed them, response was:
"Thanks for your email. We are expecting the delivery of the guernseys into the Team Store tomorrow. Once they are processed they will be despatched and you will receive a confirmation email with your Australia Post tracking number.

Thank you for your patience."

So it's strange people are getting them sent if they havent arrived yet :/

Hmm...

I emailed them, response was:
"Thanks for your email. We are expecting the delivery of the guernseys into the Team Store tomorrow. Once they are processed they will be despatched and you will receive a confirmation email with your Australia Post tracking number.

Thank you for your patience."

So it's strange people are getting them sent if they havent arrived yet :/

If that's the case then the emails are probably the equivalent of the USPS OR USP? Postal services email to notify you that the parcel has been electronically received, so all the info basically not the actual parcel itself.

Seeing as our club bows to the demands of our sponsors (which I don't understand, considering most companies would kill to be on our jumper), both logos now have fkin orange in them which more than likely means we will be stuck with our current shitty logo for the next 15 years.

WhF0we3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back