Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my bro in law to go to the AFL store in Garden city and apparently the biggest they make is 3xl. The old jumpers went up to 4xl, can someone confirm if the new 3xl equates to the old 4xl?

cheers
perhaps they haven't got to 4xl yet?

WHERE ARE MY WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

Just out of shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if they will even get royal wing retails made up or keep selling the mini-wings for all of next year, like they did when we got a new template.
They're advertising the new royal wings on the store website so I imagine they'd have to sell them

They're advertising the new royal wings on the store website so I imagine they'd have to sell them
That and also the fact that from all reports, there are literally none of the 2015 royal wings in stock. It would a horrible decision not to sell the 2016 royal wings.

So the new SGI logo will be at the back of the Away version?

Given its new squareness, it will likely sit nicely in between the two glorious wings, no?

So the new SGI logo will be at the back of the Away version?

Given its new squareness, it will likely sit nicely in between the two glorious wings, no?

Yeah should fit nicely. I wonder if it'll look wierd?? We've had a rectangle box on the back of our aways for more than 10 years, a little square logo will look strange at first.

Knowing how much sponsors love chopping off the wings, instead of SGI nestled nicely in between the wings. Could we, God forbid have the long version plastered across the back? Lets hope not. Below is just standard text, not indicative of any potential options as yet.
seriously-good-insurance-85544350.jpg

Knowing how much sponsors love chopping off the wings, instead of SGI nestled nicely in between the wings. Could we, God forbid have the long version plastered across the back? Lets hope not. Below is just standard text, not indicative of any potential options as yet.
seriously-good-insurance-85544350.jpg

I think "Seriously Good Insurance" is more a backronym / temporary slogan than any sort of official business name.

Anyway, why do people suddenly think the logo on the back won't be unnecessarily rectangular anyway? The old SGiO logo on the front had that great oval (which as far as I know was never used in branding other than with WCE) and then the back had a rectangle which was practically 50% white space. I wouldn't be surprised to see a longer, rounded rectangle on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back