Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cb0OnDrUcAAeaI0.jpg:large
Conclusive proof Darling is giving up football for a career as a race car driver. Pretty sure he is looking eastwards as well in that shot.

In other news... Gov is hanging around with the forwards... (not the rucks nor the backs). I think we can now all make some absurd assumptions based on this as well.

Conclusive proof Darling is giving up football for a career as a race car driver. Pretty sure he is looking eastwards as well in that shot.

In other news... Gov is hanging around with the forwards... (not the rucks nor the backs). I think we can now all make some absurd assumptions based on this as well.
also it looks like gov will take over as the clubs waterboy.

Last edited:
How ******* dare you accuse me of drinking that filth. I'm not one for overreactions, but people who drink that shit should be burned alive.
I want a full apology on next weeks podcast

Either that. Or I want to be burnt alive. That shit sounds like fun.

Is this photo from the fox footy shoot in Melbourne last weekend? Lecras, Pridda, Gov, Nic Nat, Hurn, Darling and JK were all in Melbourne and I'm pretty sure it was to shoot the promotions.

**** the gold numbers against the navy back look so SEXY

I can't work out what side I hated most about the tripe: front or back. the back was an absolute joke

**** the gold numbers against the navy back look so SEXY

I can't work out what side I hated most about the tripe: front or back. the back was an absolute joke
Wasn't it just?! It looks as though it was designed to fit in with the old BGC branding. Is anyone able to confirm that?

Darling is clearly just shopping for an A45 but is too lazy to test drive one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do have one of the old pre-season strips we wore. The initial tri-panel where we sold bgc sponsorship. Looked more like the 2007-2015 tripe anal than the OG home one
The pre-season one is arguably the best. Because the back is plain navy, and the white stripe isn't as wide.

I don't mind OG tripe though. Because kiddy me is impartial to it.

The pre-season one is arguably the best. Because the back is plain navy, and the white stripe isn't as wide.

I don't mind OG tripe though. Because kiddy me is impartial to it.
I like the first half of your post, and will hunt you down for the rest.

I like the first half of your post, and will hunt you down for the rest.
Between this and the spearmint milk, I'm thinking the next podcast should be a live stream of me burning at the stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back