Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to have the current logo as the official logo, even to have it changed in the future, but I want to see the OG logo on the guernsey.

The peril will be worn against the Tigers in round 4, so maybe the Crows game is a different thing altogether? Maybe heritage round is coming back (fingers crossed) or we really are testing the waters with a yellow jumper, by wearing it a few times, and seeing how it goes. Like we did in 2002 with the 10th anniversary guernsey, we wore it 3 times, and it was said that because it was recieved so well, the wings were brought back for the next year.

Picture might be a bit deceiving but redden looks huge. If he can get back to his best and if yeo can spend several minutes in the middle, then we will close to unstoppable and the likes of shuey and sheed will benefit from that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, I was watching some AFL highlights on YouTube, when our game VS Geelong in 2012 came up, the one where we wore this beast

348501-west-coast-v-geelong.jpg

Does anyone else get the feeling that the wings on this jumper are near enough the same size as the ones on our new home and updated away? I hope so, as in game they were arguably as perfect sized wings as we could possibly ask for on the current jumper template.
The new ones don't look the same size because they only start at the bottom of the shoulders at the front. These ones ^ have the perception that they stretch all the way back, so they appear fatter, but when they start halfway down the shoulder like they do now, i dunno, they look smaller.

#returntheshoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back