Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think the vote is purely based on culture wars? I'd say there's a lot more to it than that.

It doesn't help that Biden is well past his use by date. He looks ready for an old folks home.
Why else are poor people voting for Trump? Its not because of his economics policies of low taxes for the rich and reduced government services now is it. In fact its despite those policies

Why else are poor people voting for Trump? Its not because of his economics policies of low taxes for the rich and reduced government services now is it. In fact its despite those policies
Economic nostalgia. Remember Trump presided during far better economic conditions than Biden, and cost of living pressures are affecting the poor more significantly than the wealthy.

Also, there's nothing particularly inspiring about Biden. Someone like Obama drew people to his vision while the main inspiration to vote in someone like Biden is as a protest vote against Trump.

Most voters care more about their jobs and the economy than LGBTQ and race issues. Rightly or wrongly, Trump seems to elicit more trust than Biden in areas that count. I feel a stronger candidate would have Trump covered.

Economic nostalgia. Remember Trump presided during far better economic conditions than Biden, and cost of living pressures are affecting the poor more significantly than the wealthy.

Also, there's nothing particularly inspiring about Biden. Someone like Obama drew people to his vision while the main inspiration to vote in someone like Biden is as a protest vote against Trump.

Most voters care more about their jobs and the economy than LGBTQ and race issues. Rightly or wrongly, Trump seems to elicit more trust than Biden in areas that count. I feel a stronger candidate would have Trump covered.

The world ran out of toilet paper during Trump's reign.

Us economy is going great under biden. Stock market booming and unemployment still at low rates. The cost of living issues hasnt been anywhere near as big in the US as Australia as their house prices started off lower and every mortgage over there is on 30 year fixed loans with the rates locked in at record lows pre covid. Plus Biden has been giving away money such as reducing student debt.

Trump is running on border issues and being anti woke (and not being sleepy joe). Not the economy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back