Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t got time to read through Pamcake1 - but I am going to assume Ghost Town (The Specials) and The Ghost in You (Psychedelic Furs) have been posted.

Yes, did the Specials and also did Spirit Got lost but no I forgot about the Psch Furs.... so a substitute for the time poor:

Last edited:

one does not nor uses lists of unknown and unheard songs when playing the Baddonk game.
One learns about different music while using the memory bank of tunes, however one notices that people are ultra-competitive on BF and it's often a race to the bottom.
One despairs, that peeps realise not the journey alas only the finishing post.
Memory bank.... 🌩️🌧️:train: ... incompatible with life ... 🪦

Barrel scraper needs sharpening.
Am still looking for the bottom.

My favourite finishing post is always one of mine. (or DEADLINE)

Point taken and I'm not giving it back :p

One learns about different music while using the memory bank of tunes
Or from using the new Siri ChatGPT integration (In Apple IOS 18.2 Developer Beta (out now .... ooooh AI picture creation functionality in a new App called Playground, and AI picture creation integrated into Apple Notes for creating pics based on what is in a para of txt)).

I've put in a request to Apple to have a Baddonk song option for future versions of their ChaPGPT integration.

If Elon Musk can legally try bribe unregistered voters into registering to 2024 Presidential vote by entering them into a lottery with big $$$ prizes if they register, then I'm going to raffle off my Wonders FF possie
+ a bonus an unlimited supply of my 3rd hand stash of bones, for any kind of SFA votes
(except for the "mad dog" trophy ones).
AnUltimateRessie DenieD

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back