Game Day WORKING CLASS HEROES ESSENDON vs the TEXAN'S ADELAIDE KKKROMS

Remove this Banner Ad

What a Turkey of a fixture to start this weekend.

Re-watching The latest Cobra Kai episodes sounds real appealing instead.

My tip ? Crom by 2 points, zackah to have another champagne lunch and McDonalds dinner and have a mother load of all meltdowns.

200w.gif
Actually dinner out with friends (I know this word triggers many of you on here) that are staying with us from Sydney for the weekend. So probably won't see the game.

cue V_23 and Saveloy Rockstar meltdowns...

Sorry I was too lazy to see mcgrath_truther 's thread. My bad (would help in future they could attach a game day prefix to thread)
the jannies need to do their job. i don't want another one to be made unemployed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually dinner out with friends (I know this word triggers many of you on here) that are staying with us from Sydney for the weekend. So probably won't see the game.

cue V_23 and Saveloy Rockstar meltdowns...
Unless your friends are literally a part of an Essendon Supporters Emotional Support Group, these excuses are really getting out of hand, m7.

Oh, and in case it wasn’t exceedingly obvious already…

laughing-haha.gif

1. Cut your nails
2. Drink red wine instead of white
3. I don’t see any “friends” around anywhere 🤷‍♂️
1. EAD
2. It’s champagne ****face
3. EABOD

It’s also possible we pre loaded before dinner. If we lose I may be back later to melt heavily :$

1. EAD
2. It’s champagne ****face
3. EABOD

It’s also possible we pre loaded before dinner. If we lose I may be back later to melt heavily :$
1. :$
2. Champagne is sparkling white wine, and what are you celebrating, not having to watch tonight’s shite game where your team will most likely cop it in the neck?
3. :$:$:$

Looking forward to you and the Essington backline melting heavily tonight. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day WORKING CLASS HEROES ESSENDON vs the TEXAN'S ADELAIDE KKKROMS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back