Game Day WORKING CLASS HEROES ESSENDON vs the TEXAN'S ADELAIDE KKKROMS

Remove this Banner Ad

These Essendon punks celebrating kicking a goal against a bottom 4 team and they think they are the Bee's Knees.

Mind you Carlton players do it too (much to my chagrin)

Bit over these OTT goal celebrations

If they want to make footy better, umpires should start awarding a free kick from the centre square to the opposition after an obnoxious goal celebration.

Would put a stop to it ASAP.
surprised it wasn’t riddled with homophobia, well done 👍

These Essendon punks celebrating kicking a goal against a bottom 4 team and they think they are the Bee's Knees.

Mind you Carlton players do it too (much to my chagrin)

Bit over these OTT goal celebrations

If they want to make footy better, umpires should start awarding a free kick from the centre square to the opposition after an obnoxious goal celebration.

Would put a stop to it ASAP.
1721388995953.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

post less stuff like that m8, it’s unacceptable

Fair enough, I am man/adult enough to accept that and constructive feedback.

Got to remember the bay/posting here is far different from the standing room Yobbos I mingle at the footy.

You're a good egg for an Essendon supporter. Sorry for my unfortunate slips of the mind from time.to time. Hopefully no more from me.going fowards.

Fair enough, I am man/adult enough to accept that and constructive feedback.

Got to remember the bay/posting here is far different from the standing room Yobbos I mingle at the footy.

You're a good egg for an Essendon supporter. Sorry for my unfortunate slips of the mind from time.to time. Hopefully no more from me.going fowards.
you can banter in fred’s and not offend, banter is gender neutral & should be welcoming for everyone!

Guys, I'm starting to think Nicks may not be a premiership coach :$

I am starting to think he may not coach the Crom next week.

Having said that, such a shame Rankine was suspended (that was way too harsh)

Essingtin would have had difficulty containing him on this fast Marvel Track.

Umpires did their bit for the Bombers this quarter (and I think it does affect players psychologically when they are constantly getting a poor rub of the green from the officials.

you can banter in fred’s and not offend, banter is gender neutral & should be welcoming for everyone!

I definitely am an equal opportunity moran !!!!

I do hope to stop slipping back onto bad/toxic habits :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day WORKING CLASS HEROES ESSENDON vs the TEXAN'S ADELAIDE KKKROMS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back