Worst 10 Players in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a fan of big men? ;)

I could go places with that ...

But I'll stay on topic.

Wiggins from Carlton = 8 years on an AFL list at a poorly performing club and only 81 games ... did not have more than 15 disposals in his first 5 years at the club.

Charlie Gardiner = 51 games at CHF and he's never kicked more than 2 goals in a game.

Brad Miller would have to be another nomination.

Saddington had some very good years with the Swans ... he's crap now, but he was a good player.

Best effort i've seen to date. :thumbsu:
Thank You. I studied for hours. :D

But to the bloke who said i dont like Carlton. Well i dont mind Carlton, i think there going places. But there recycling policy is why they are so sh1thouse. Hackland, Saddo, etc, etc = Rubbish

Heres mine, no particular order:

1.Mark Bolton
2.Kepler Bradley
3.Zac Dawson
4.Greg Tivendale
5.Josh Kennedy(Carlton)
6.Chris Egan
7.Charlie Gardiner
8.Ben Dixon
9.Simon Wiggins
10.Jason Blake(Ruckman at 189cm, WTF!!!)

Stephen Baker
Kane Johnson
Jordan Russell
Rowan Jones
Chris Egan
Michael Doughty
Jared Crouch
Mark Jamar

Steven Baker = most hated for opposition supporters, I'll give you that, but thw worst player ? :rolleyes:

Put him in any team, and he's a gun. Week in, week out - does his job. One of the only blokes in the league who can say that over his career he is going 50/50 or better with the best player in the comp (Juddy)

I can't no one has said Henry Playfair. Dear god when is he supposed to show something? I know he's had a bad run with shoulder injuries but come on, he's as useful as a penis on a steamroller.

I'm not bashing Geelong but two Essendon rejects also come to mind, Joel Reynolds and Sam Hunt. I do admit that Reynolds was played out of position at Essendon, he should played predominately up forward. Still, wasted talent.

Cameron Wight isn't as useless as most people think, he played pretty well against Collingwood. He played as tagger I think. I don't have any fact to back this up so maybe a Doggies fan can help me out here.

1. Shannon Watt
2. Shannon Watt
3. Shannon Watt
4. Shannon Watt
5. Shannon Watt
6. Shannon Watt
7. Shannon Watt
8. Shannon Watt
9. Shannon Watt
10. Shannon Watt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ben holland
kepler bradley
mark bolton
patrick bowden
robert lewis thompson
jarryd brennan
daniel merrett
courtney johns
sam power
brodie holland(wap)

I can't no one has said Henry Playfair. Dear god when is he supposed to show something? I know he's had a bad run with shoulder injuries but come on, he's as useful as a penis on a steamroller.

I'm not bashing Geelong but two Essendon rejects also come to mind, Joel Reynolds and Sam Hunt. I do admit that Reynolds was played out of position at Essendon, he should played predominately up forward. Still, wasted talent.

Cameron Wight isn't as useless as most people think, he played pretty well against Collingwood. He played as tagger I think. I don't have any fact to back this up so maybe a Doggies fan can help me out here.

Exactly. Charlie Gardiner has been mentioned numerous times but Henry is so poor and obscure he has escaped the attention of most.

ben holland
kepler bradley
mark bolton
patrick bowden
robert lewis thompson
jarryd brennan
daniel merrett
courtney johns
sam power
brodie holland(wap)

Merrett is holding down FB in his first season down there quite well! would be in top 100 players IMO

Roberts-Thompson from Sydney is an absolute shocker. I know someone will fly back at me with bulldogs players names and I don't care because I know there is not a player on the bulldogs list that is even remotely as bad as Roberts-Thompson. Is he related to Paul Roos? How else could you explain him getting a game in a side that has played in the last 2 GF's?? Nothing personal louie, it's not your fault they keep picking you in the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back