Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

you'd have to say anthony rocca. The worst decison maker in league for 10 years and he simply had the poorest skills imaginable.

He survived simply because freo seem to foster hard workers with no skill, or highly skilled players with no work ethic.

They have yet to find the balance, apart from pavlich.

But he chokes.
efa.

Anthony 'Dancefloor' Rocca

rocca.jpg

3 votes -A.Rocca
2 votes - S.Mcmanus
1 vote - A.Rocca

Sorry Mcmanus has to be in there for balance. As he was a shocking weekly inclusion for the dockers. Sentimental crap selection.

Kudos to the bloke that remembered Tommy Alvin!! Nice work..

You are a buffoon, Coondogs.

Anthony Rocca has clearly earned his 200 games. He has been the focal point up forward a Collingwood team that has gone close to a premiership on more than one occasion, and he's kicked 411 goals for his career, despite playing a large portion of it at CHF.

When he's in the side, he ALWAYS draws the best defender, which would indicate that the coaches know a lot more about his ability than you do.

But you're a Dogs fan - It wouldn't surprise me if you've forgotten what value a KP forward has.

Talk about paranoid, but now that you mention it Rocca is shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man - I had a big weekend... Made that post, and then came back this morning to pages and pages of epic fail. I think I need to start taking it easy - I don't think I've ever been so hung over that I can't read before.

Easily the worst post I've ever made on these boards.

It's not my fault though - Look at my keyboard:

EpicFail02.jpg

Man - I had a big weekend... Made that post, and then came back this morning to pages and pages of epic fail. I think I need to start taking it easy - I don't think I've ever been so hung over that I can't read before.

EpicFail02.jpg

Bahahahahahaha :D

EpicFail02.jpg

You have redeemed yourself in my eyes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back