Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

Man - I had a big weekend... Made that post, and then came back this morning to pages and pages of epic fail. I think I need to start taking it easy - I don't think I've ever been so hung over that I can't read before.

Easily the worst post I've ever made on these boards.

It's not my fault though - Look at my keyboard:

EpicFail02.jpg

At least you came back to claim this VV ;)

tool-of-the-week.jpg

i've been rolling around in bed most of the night, trying to remember the name of this guy i wanted to nominate.. then i realised somewhere a few pages back, one or two posters had already beaten me to it. but ah well, i'll throw in anthony rocca.

sounds like you've been spending too much time on bigfooty whomb if you're losing sleep over it ;)

You are a buffoon, Coondogs.

Anthony Rocca has clearly earned his 200 games. He has been the focal point up forward a Collingwood team that has gone close to a premiership on more than one occasion, and he's kicked 411 goals for his career, despite playing a large portion of it at CHF.

When he's in the side, he ALWAYS draws the best defender, which would indicate that the coaches know a lot more about his ability than you do.

But you're a Dogs fan - It wouldn't surprise me if you've forgotten what value a KP forward has.

A pretty silly O/P but hahaha man I bet you wish you could take this back.

Edit: hehe like your keyboard.

A pretty silly O/P but hahaha man I bet you wish you could take this back.

Edit: hehe like your keyboard.

If not for the OP, none of this magic would've unfolded.

Was a master stroke in disguise.

After all the carnage that unfolded after Vinnie's post we can nearly pen a new term to those who misread a post (and consequently 'fail' in response).

A reply of 'Rocca' to such instances should be substantial enough to pwn.

At least you came back to claim this VV ;)

tool-of-the-week.jpg
Look, the level of embarrassment that this causes to me on a personal level, given that this is an anonymous internet forum, versus how unbelievably funny a screw up that was... It's not even close.

I'd be Tool of the Year if I couldn't laugh at that.

Look, the level of embarrassment that this causes to me on a personal level, given that this is an anonymous internet forum, versus how unbelievably funny a screw up that was... It's not even close.

I'd be Tool of the Year if I couldn't laugh at that.

It's all in a relative context VV :)

After all the carnage that unfolded after Vinnie's post we can nearly pen a new term to those who misread a post (and consequently 'fail' in response).

I disagree...it should be named after the master of the self pwn...therefore ist should be a "Vinnie".
:D

hehehe like the way you think Hoffy. :thumbsu:

I feel like I unintentionally started a party that would have gone nowhere, but started to go off thanks to Vinnie, so I dropped in occasionally..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Braun was an absolute shocker to go the journey - would struggle in most local clubs around Australia

You are a buffoon, Coondogs.

Anthony Rocca has clearly earned his 200 games. He has been the focal point up forward a Collingwood team that has gone close to a premiership on more than one occasion, and he's kicked 411 goals for his career, despite playing a large portion of it at CHF.

When he's in the side, he ALWAYS draws the best defender, which would indicate that the coaches know a lot more about his ability than you do.

But you're a Dogs fan - It wouldn't surprise me if you've forgotten what value a KP forward has.

If I typed up what I thought of you after seeing this massive egg-on-face effort, I'd be banned. Well done. :thumbsu:

Michael Braun was an absolute shocker to go the journey - would struggle in most local clubs around Australia

I thought this thread was about Anthony Rocca :cool:

When I first saw vinnie's response. It reminded me of that classic youtube video of the guy sitting there crying, saying "Leave Britney alone."....blah blah

Sorry Vinnie, the post was a classic :)

re the Swans...

If Troy Luff had played 200, it would have been him.

If Paul Bevan plays 200, it will be him.

Crouch has been a very smart footballer for the Swans, who went under the radar until Aker started bagging him. A very quiet but very reliable and effective player/stopper for the Swans until a couple of seasons ago. Also had some dash and broke the lines. May even be able to contribute well in 09 if his body is back to 100%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back