WORST ruckman in the last 10 years??

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Keating COME ON DOWN - worst player to win a flag and just a lump of poo in general.

As for the person who said B Grgic i believe you mean Ilja Grgic.

How can people rattle off names like Ben Marsh and Aaron Keating?

They aren't even close to the worst ruckmen the Crows have had in the last 10 years.

Matthew Golding and Lucas Herbert are worse.

But the player who takes the cake has to be Ian Downsborough.

Downsborough makes Keating and Marsh look like Shaun Rehn.

brilliant pies said:
BIG PETER STREET and B.Grgic

You idiot. B.Grigic is a ******** player but Bretty is not a ruckman. Well he might be playing for the wangaratta rovers as ruck but he wets his pants whenever his toe touches the white line to get on the ground.

Tony Bourke - The only good thing about him was his afro.
Snickers was a bit harsh on Knobel just because he's walked out the saints.Carlton fans wouldn't say hamill was the worst flanker in the past ten years. Ackalnd would be worse than knobel considering he was overtaken by a basketballet in Brogan.

"I am evil homer."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cypher said:
Riccardo haven't you got ackland and brooks on your list?
Ackland was pushed aside by a former basketballer and brooks struggled to play VFL. For such an "awful ruckman" saints fans seem to be forever posting about someone they don't rate.
Why do your only genuine ruckman keep leaving?

Brooks had a major knee reco you jerk. Brogan would get a game in any team in the AFL as a ruckman and Ackland is easily a better player than Knoballs.

And Knoballs will soon be a Blue

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway back on topic....

Jodie Arnol and Laurie Bingham. Two absolute cabbages.

cypher said:
Riccardo haven't you got ackland and brooks on your list?
Ackland was pushed aside by a former basketballer and brooks struggled to play VFL. For such an "awful ruckman" saints fans seem to be forever posting about someone they don't rate.
Why do your only genuine ruckman keep leaving?

Ackland and Brooks haven't played 30 games between them, and have both struggled with injury that has hampered thier careers.

It isn't fair to label Lade a "former baskewtball player" and leave it at that, he must be in the top 5 rucks in the league. Brooks has struggled to overcome the effects of post injury syndrome, a condition that has ended many a career.

I don't know who you consider "genuine" ruckman, is it Everitt (lazy person who cracked the ********s when asked to pull his finger out and actually play), Capuano (passable in his prime, but even the talented midfield of St Kilda struggled to carry him any more) ands Knobel (would struggle to get a clean posession in a carwash)?

BTW, this is the 2nd of my posts you have rubbished in 5 minutes. Is this less about what has been written (my opinion, which I'm entitled to) and more about the person who has written it?

jabso said:
Sorry I thought people would know I meant the other Michael Gardiner. And also Brad Smith was a player from Collingwood (WAFL player recruited by WCE this year) who originally came from Richmond and was awefull.
no, your wrong, its a different brad smith.

Surprised that Simon Crawshay hasn't got a mention as yet.

It was as if the only reason Hawthorn kept picking him was to reinforce to all and sundry that their golden era had passed.

Nick Stevens said:
Linsday Smith

The boy could actually play. Bit of a lair though, but he could play.

My vote goes to Tim Elliott. There are some players you just wonder how they got to the highest level before anyone found out they can't actually play football.

Remove this Banner Ad

WORST ruckman in the last 10 years??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back