Worst Supporters in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide by far. Every team has feral supporters, but the way Port Adelaide supporters turn on their players and coach is horrible. Charlie Dixon has been a great servant of the club, but he was vilified by supporters on Friday night. Yes he was clearly unfit, but the level of vitriol directed at him was next level. They blame the umpires, the AFL for ripping them off and Ken Hinkley for not winning a premiership. Like it is that easy. They say “We exist to win premierships” but if you can’t play in the big league, go back to the SANFL and beat up on all the amateurs. The way they jeered at an Adelaide player being taken off with concussion was very ugly.
I really think they need to take a look at themselves in the house of mirrors and think about what it really means. Footy is a game. We delight in success and feel disappointment with losses, but nobody feels that more than the players and coaches.

Port Adelaide by far. Every team has feral supporters, but the way Port Adelaide supporters turn on their players and coach is horrible. Charlie Dixon has been a great servant of the club, but he was vilified by supporters on Friday night. Yes he was clearly unfit, but the level of vitriol directed at him was next level. They blame the umpires, the AFL for ripping them off and Ken Hinkley for not winning a premiership. Like it is that easy. They say “We exist to win premierships” but if you can’t play in the big league, go back to the SANFL and beat up on all the amateurs. The way they jeered at an Adelaide player being taken off with concussion was very ugly.
I really think they need to take a look at themselves in the house of mirrors and think about what it really means. Footy is a game. We delight in success and feel disappointment with losses, but nobody feels that more than the players and coaches.
First post from a new account on a 17yo dead thread, I like it

Hawthorn fans have been unbearable this year. Their club Had one of the softest draws possible plus an amazing run with injuries and become England level flogs with Hokball.

They then stunk it up massively as sore losers when Port knocked them out of finals. Yuck club, yuck jumper, yuck players, yuck fans.

The part that really rammed this home for me was last years semi final when they played GWS and the Sack Hinkley sign fans took into the ground, it was putrid. In a point in the season they should still be trying to win the premiership no less.

Hawthorn fans have been unbearable this year. Their club Had one of the softest draws possible plus an amazing run with injuries and become England level flogs with Hokball.

They then stunk it up massively as sore losers when Port knocked them out of finals. Yuck club, yuck jumper, yuck players, yuck fans.
5th hardest draw.
Lost our best mid for the first 6 games.
Our best key forward played 4 games.
Lost a key defender for the season.
Then lost our best mid and key defender in finals.

May not have a had a huge injury list but we lost key players for extended periods.

I hate Port Power as much as anyone but do feel for the supporters and members that they’re not a member run club. They’ve been around nearly 30 years, time to hand it over.

For me its always been the Pies supporters, but just recently I am leaning towards the Tiges.. As they say, change is inevitable .

Ferals..
LOL.
Dons supporters are historically hated by more opposition fans, excluding Collingwood and Richmond fans, for being the biggest mob of inbred campaigners every to crawl like slugs arseholes along the face of the earth.
Which is saying a lot given Richmond and Collingwood are far more hated generally.

At least you can hang your hat on being "best" at something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst Supporters in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back