Worst Trade Rumours 09

Remove this Banner Ad

cust22

Debutant
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Please post peoples trade rumours that:

Were posted by people as "correct", "definatley happening", "heard from an insider/friend/cousin" but in the end were not.....

Could be a good laugh....copy from boards over big footy.....

Sum nut said that Charman was signing with Richmond for pick 19. Even though i would of loved for it to happen was nvr going to happen and was a load of BS!

My brothers girlfriend's sister's friend's uncle's dog said that Gibbs wanted to head home to Adelaide. Crows in box seat.

Collingwood get Fevola, Ball and Jolly in 3 way deal. A third of Leon Davis is given to each of St.Kilda, Blues and Sydney in return.

Adelaide using Taylor Walker as trade bait for a ruckman (as "reported" on Fox Sports and copied for Trade week article filler by everyone else) was a pretty good one.

Some alleged Adelaide supporter swore up and down on his life that a three way trade would see Fevola to the Bulldogs, Griffen to Adelaide and Reilly to Carlton plus some pick change was already a done deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fogdog
BigFooty Apprentice

Essendon

This is a three way being talked about at AFL house today:

Swans

Gain: Fevola pick 43, pick 46
Lose: pick 6, Jolley

Collingwood

Gain: Jolley
Lose: pick 14, pick 46

Carlton

Gain: Pick 6, pick 14
Lose: Fevola, pick 43

This fool who thinks Sydney will give up picks 6 and Jolly for Fev :D

I thought all day that St.Kilda & Collingwood had swapped Pendlebury and Ball around. Obviously my colleagues at Sportsmart lied through their teeth and spoke tripe about this all day.

The one that had something like us losing Everitt and Lake and gaining Fisher and Hall. I got a yellow for telling him how #$#%@% he was (see I bleeped it out this time :))

Whoever it was that started the rumour that Chris Knights wanted to return home to Melbourne.

pretty sure that is another notch on the belt of SEN. i definitely heard andy maher spouting off about it 1 morning. immediately made me think it was rubbish

"Fevola + Sam Jacobs + 2nd Rounder to Sydney for Jolly + Veszpremii + Pick 6

Jolly then to be on traded Hawks for pick 9 + dowler (we may have to through in something else)"

Credit to im back for this piece of steaming shit.

My mates at school who ridiculously over rate every player on Hawthorn's list.. Mcglynn and Kennedy for Burgoyne and Renouf and 2nd round pick for Jolly:eek:

Their reasoning being Renouf will be AA in 2 years and Mcglynn is the best tagger in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst Trade Rumours 09

Remove this Banner Ad

Back