Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
What do you guys think? Would we take him? Some Bomber fans arent happy with him ... he is 19 or 20 still young.

Doesn't matter what some ignorant bomber fans think, he will be a very good player for their club. There is no way in hell Essendon would let him go.

no.....home factor...plus we have a lot of other guys already pushing for selection and then theres this years draft who`ll be pushing next year. so no room. things are looking up at the blues, we dont need essendon retreads. thats their job to take ours.

ofcourse if they want a straight swap hackland for jetta, i'd do it.

essenscum supporters just need to give him time....he`ll become a good average player:D with legspeed and hammy problems.

We've already got our version of this guy, his name is Eddie Betts and his attitude is much better than Jetta's.

Jetta is very good and Essendon won't be moving him.

• Banned
Hmmm ok but lets say if they do want to move him on ... He does have a lot of talent and he would be a good depth player as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a burst player then?

Put it this way, you wouldn't build a side around him, he's the icing on the cake.....he's a cameo player that would go well at a Geelong or Hawthorn. Horses for courses, look how well Cyril Rioli has started the year. While I rated him very highly I doubt he would have had such an impact at some other clubs.

Bit off topic but could one of you Blue people give me an update on Clinton Benjamin?

Bit off topic but could one of you Blue people give me an update on Clinton Benjamin?

Still a work in progress I think ... Not sure but has had a few injuries as well, someone else could fill you in.

lol yes it is funny how they have (Bummer fans) turned oh well what can one do but laugh.

Appears to have come on leaps and bounds since last year. Really doing a good job in the reserves. Probably won't debut this year, however, looks like he might just yet make it as a player.

Speaking of Aaron Joseph, that kid seems to be in the best players most weeks in the Ants. Funny how quickly you can generate some depth with quality recruiting... or completely obliterate it with bad recruiting (Richmond.)

Appears to have come on leaps and bounds since last year. Really doing a good job in the reserves. Probably won't debut this year, however, looks like he might just yet make it as a player.
Are you Parrot?:rolleyes: :eek:

Everything I read about Benjamin says Clinton is struggling and lacking in intensity.

I hope we give Benji another year.

So looks like lots of dead wood will be leaving at end of year. And not about time if you ask me

Remove this Banner Ad

Would we be interested in Jetta?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back