Wrestling on Australian TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like everyone was tuning into the Old-School RAW.

This week they didn't even crack the top 20 and 20th had 46,000 viewers. Quite the drop.

How many people in Australia would have Pay TV?

yep, quite disappointing! It looks like a lot of people are only interested in the older product and aren't willing to give the current product a chance. Shame really, since we are in a great era of in-ring matches. Last RAW had some really exciting matches. Why don't these people watch WWE anymore?? Is it because it's not the 'cool' thing to watch anymore??

You watch, the rating will skyrocket in the next few months to about 60k +! Older fans usually tune in to the road to WM! If only they could stick with the product for the entire year!

yep, quite disappointing! It looks like a lot of people are only interested in the older product and aren't willing to give the current product a chance. Shame really, since we are in a great era of in-ring matches. Last RAW had some really exciting matches. Why don't these people watch WWE anymore?? Is it because it's not the 'cool' thing to watch anymore??

You watch, the rating will skyrocket in the next few months to about 60k +! Older fans usually tune in to the road to WM! If only they could stick with the product for the entire year!

As people get older, they just grow out of it and aren't really interested anymore. Nothing to do with it being "cool" or not, it's just not their thing anymore. Do you see any women past 18 playing with dolls and dollhouses? They're just not really interested anymore.

This week's RAW had 53,000 viewers and was ranked 5th on the Australian Pay TV ratings list for Wednesday 22nd January! :D Awesome!!

Well..today's the last time RAW will be shown delayed on Australian TV.
Next week.....RAW LIVE on FOX8. Never thought I'd say that.
I wonder how they'll cut from commercials, if WWE suddenly go to commercials unexpectedly??
Surely WWE tells then when to go to commercials?? Like I've said before, Sky Sports in the UK have cut away from the broadcast early a few times because they think the American commercials have started but rather it's a WWE Promo that doesn't look like it's apart of the broadcast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well..today's the last time RAW will be shown delayed on Australian TV.
Next week.....RAW LIVE on FOX8. Never thought I'd say that.
I wonder how they'll cut from commercials, if WWE suddenly go to commercials unexpectedly??
Surely WWE tells then when to go to commercials?? Like I've said before, Sky Sports in the UK have cut away from the broadcast early a few times because they think the American commercials have started but rather it's a WWE Promo that doesn't look like it's apart of the broadcast.

About damn time, if the people in the UK can have it live at like midnight then why the hell can't we have it live during the day

Fox8 have released their WWE RAW schedule:

LIVE - Tuesdays at 12pm AEDT
Encore 1 - Wednesdays at 2.10pm AEDT
Encore 2 - Saturdays at 12pm AEDT

:thumbsu:

Yesterday's RAW wasn't even in the Top 20 Australian Pay TV ratings! :confused:
Last Week - #5
2 weeks ago - not in top 20
3 weeks ago - #13

:confused:

Yesterday's RAW wasn't even in the Top 20 Australian Pay TV ratings! :confused:
Last Week - #5
2 weeks ago - not in top 20
3 weeks ago - #13

:confused:

Too many people disappointed from Royal Rumble :p

Just a reminded to those who have never seen RAW Live before....The Americans take a lot of ad breaks. So be prepared to see a lot of commercials.
The one thing I'll miss about streaming RAW is the Americans commercials. Especially the fast food ones LOL! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrestling on Australian TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back