WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt suprise me if he left heights, but he has mates from hoppers at heights, Truth hurts is he still playing at heights or not. How much is he on$$$$$$$$?

i think you know no body gets paid at heights so no need for fcuk wit messages now that you have left about money.

The club that pays players in Div 2 any more than $200 for playing really needs to have their head read.

Heights go the right way about it, unfortunately though the non-paying of players brings trouble and ill discipline at clubs.

The club that pays players in Div 2 any more than $200 for playing really needs to have their head read.

Heights go the right way about it, unfortunately though the non-paying of players brings trouble and ill discipline at clubs.
You surely got a lot of comments to make borgsta2006 on this site and on div 1 site. Instead of bagging clubs and players put some interesting thoughts in the threads. West payed players a lot more than that and won the flag, now do they need their head read, I think not so clubs looking to make it to div 1 like nth foots and others may have to pay a few players over 200. Head read is a big call.....

You surely got a lot of comments to make borgsta2006 on this site and on div 1 site. Instead of bagging clubs and players put some interesting thoughts in the threads. West payed players a lot more than that and won the flag, now do they need their head read, I think not so clubs looking to make it to div 1 like nth foots and others may have to pay a few players over 200. Head read is a big call.....

It is easier to say pay more, but the club has to have the $$$. Glenorden also had quite a few over $200 a game when they won the Div. 2 flag.

A 6 foot 3 key forward who can kick 80 goals is what all the top teams need. If you can jag one (and pay over the odds if you have to) then you are half way home.

Not bagging anyone out really chest just putting my opinion forward as others have in the past and will continue to do in the future. It is my personal opinion that paying too much for players in the lower grades is a bit over the top. I guess my choice of wording wasn't the best. Apologies.
West deserved their win last year, I should know, I was the man in the middle.
My comment was basically meant to be that sometimes the teams that don't pay players sometimes get the players with less discipline.
I agree that teams looking to go forward should fork out some money but there has got to be a bit of a limit.
Maybe chest you're a disgruntled player who doesn't like an opinion other than the one you want to hear.
Apologies for that as well.

Not bagging anyone out really chest just putting my opinion forward as others have in the past and will continue to do in the future. It is my personal opinion that paying too much for players in the lower grades is a bit over the top. I guess my choice of wording wasn't the best. Apologies.
West deserved their win last year, I should know, I was the man in the middle.
My comment was basically meant to be that sometimes the teams that don't pay players sometimes get the players with less discipline.
I agree that teams looking to go forward should fork out some money but there has got to be a bit of a limit.
Maybe chest you're a disgruntled player who doesn't like an opinion other than the one you want to hear.
Apologies for that as well.
Maybe, but not likely, I just find some opinions a little off the mark. Everyone has their own voice but there have been plenty of clubs in div 2 who pay over 200 for players with most notably west, glenorden, altona and nth sunshine. Not surprisingly those are the clubs who have won the past 5 flags

If sunny heights had paid for a chf and a ruckmen they could have been playing div 1. Thats the big difference between div 1 and 2, div 1 clubs have more money.

Maybe, but not likely, I just find some opinions a little off the mark. Everyone has their own voice but there have been plenty of clubs in div 2 who pay over 200 for players with most notably west, glenorden, altona and nth sunshine. Not surprisingly those are the clubs who have won the past 5 flags

Not sure if North Sunshine payed that much and then they collapsed in a heap losing many of the players when they went to Div.1.

Altona one two flags in a row (which was a joke). Glenorden were banging on the door for a few years and paying decent coin.

I would say Deer Park will pay the most this year, so should be interesting to see if they win it.

Been a little quiet on BFooty.

As mentioned previously, North Footscray are looking OK for 2008. Numbers have been pretty average at training to be honest, but not too concerned.

New assistant playing coach Minty (ex-Coburg Districts) is looking good, and we also have had a few new blokes down for a run. One guy who played at Seymour in 06'. Key position player - David Brockway.

There you go. Anybody else have news?:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Werribee Masters Football Club needs new players for season 2008, Werribee has three teams playing in the Metro and Country League of masters footy.

All ages and skill levels catered for.

Any interested players come down to Chirnside Park Werribee any Thursday night at 6.00 pm.

Great club with excellent facilities VFL ground and clubrooms with many ex WRFL/VFL and AFL players at the club.

Check out our WEB site at www.werribeesupers.com

Or PM me for more details

Nathan Juegan for parkside is playing 2nd division are you saying hes not worth $200 a game ?

Jamie Zerafa will definitely be at Lavo next season for those who havnt herd of him he played all of his junior football at Laverton then moved on to Yarraville/Seddon where he has played for the last 2 seasons. He was one of the better players for Yarraville/Seddon watch out for him next season.

Jamie Zerafa will definitely be at Lavo next season for those who havnt herd of him he played all of his junior football at Laverton then moved on to Yarraville/Seddon where he has played for the last 2 seasons. He was one of the better players for Yarraville/Seddon watch out for him next season.
Big call one of the better players......
Is very fit and strong but skills are a problem and no left side of his body. Looks the part and can play but one of their better players..... Who told you that and whoever did maybe check again.
Is a good player and will go well in the middle in div 2 but in 2006 did not play regular senior footy, 10 games out of 18 and last year was not a key position player in a very ordinary side.
In saying he will be a very good player in div 2 for lavo.... I thought he had already signed a contract at yarra..

Anybody have information on how Laverton and Brunswick are travelling for player numbers, players leaving and new players, whose coaching and any other info on the clubs.

I thought Lavo and Brunswick went Ok in some games last year in comparsion to previous years.

Have these clubs started preseason training yet?

Nathan Juegan for parkside is playing 2nd division are you saying hes not worth $200 a game ?

Juegan is worth every penny my friend. In saying that he is someone that is obviously very loyal to the club. That's assuming he stays with the Parks.

Unit 27 Get your facts right. Jamie has signed with the Eagles for next year. Is currently training at Werribee hoping he will make it but I doubt whether is has enough talent. In future tell it how it is

Been a little quiet on BFooty.

As mentioned previously, North Footscray are looking OK for 2008. Numbers have been pretty average at training to be honest, but not too concerned.

New assistant playing coach Minty (ex-Coburg Districts) is looking good, and we also have had a few new blokes down for a run. One guy who played at Seymour in 06'. Key position player - David Brockway.

There you go. Anybody else have news?:thumbsu:

Red Devil - David Brockway played in the seconds at Seymour and may have played one senior game. Handy in second division, would be an average Divi One player, Good committment though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back