WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about the extra cash, but like I said I think we will have a better side (on paper) than last year. Disappointing numbers at training on Wednesday though, so the boys will need to start firing up.

Get on to tats, i hear he has a group looking to travel. No guarantee how long they will stay with you though, they are a delicate lot. Maybe give all those West reserve players a call. They are looking to leave also probably scared they wont get a game in the reserves.

Who is this assistant coach, never heard of him. Whats he achieved in football. Does he fit the soft North Footscray mould.

i have heard also that a couple of players from mooney valley in the edfl are maybe heading to north. scratchas mates. played at central altona and won a runner up b & f when they were a good side and has played a few games with spotty ones... clarky the name. heard he goes alrite.

i have heard also that a couple of players from mooney valley in the edfl are maybe heading to north. scratchas mates. played at central altona and won a runner up b & f when they were a good side and has played a few games with spotty ones... clarky the name. heard he goes alrite.

Don't get excited mate not much talent, played ones at spotty when they had a lot of injuries and struggled to play in the 2's the following year!

fair enough. i just heard he had heaps of pace. good on both sides. had injuries after playing ones at spotty., but got fit at centrals and dominated.
should be great for a divvy 2 club surely. specially after a playing at a divvy one club. not sure of the other players names just yet. a mate of mine from norths just told me so.

fair enough. i just heard he had heaps of pace. good on both sides. had injuries after playing ones at spotty., but got fit at centrals and dominated.
should be great for a divvy 2 club surely. specially after a playing at a divvy one club. not sure of the other players names just yet. a mate of mine from norths just told me so.

any chance of your name being clarky??

nah a good friend of mine is best mates with him. i havent laid eyes on him. i just wanted to know. coz he talks him up a fair bit..

Get on to tats, i hear he has a group looking to travel. No guarantee how long they will stay with you though, they are a delicate lot. Maybe give all those West reserve players a call. They are looking to leave also probably scared they wont get a game in the reserves.

Who is this assistant coach, never heard of him. Whats he achieved in football. Does he fit the soft North Footscray mould.
hey truth hurts how come parkside doesnt want all these players , from what ive herd , that yous have lost most of your guns and last year yous were struggling for numbers

yes always plays well in winning sides:D has bad luck in losing sides;) ask any of us from cole

Don't know about the extra cash, but like I said I think we will have a better side (on paper) than last year. Disappointing numbers at training on Wednesday though, so the boys will need to start firing up.

Yeah you better fire up. if numbers are short in November then there isn't much hope for the season ahead in 6 months time. Maybe you should call a crisis meeting to find out why all your players are not there. It has become clear that your new assistant is only good when things are going his way, I think they call it down hill skiing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a bit of a front runner type then.

who you play for mate ? i never heard of you .... dig a little deeper and do your research u will find out exactly who i am and what i have done...

dont make assumptions and say stupid things like that when u dont know me and never seen me play buddy!

who you play for mate ? i never heard of you .... dig a little deeper and do your research u will find out exactly who i am and what i have done...

dont make assumptions and say stupid things like that when u dont know me and never seen me play buddy!

hahahahahaha gold..........

d/p had 10 at training monday night.......maybe we need a crisis meeting.....lol

hahahahahaha gold..........

d/p had 10 at training monday night.......maybe we need a crisis meeting.....lol

i think there is a trend with most of the metropolitan leauges that players are not wanting to go to pre christmas training.. from all reports i have heard from WRFL - NFL - EDFL - even amatures less and less people are coming pre christmas.... guys that are serious will do their own training .. and the others are either playing cricket or just partying.. i dont thkn it will be long to alot of clubs just call it off..

i think there is a trend with most of the metropolitan leauges that players are not wanting to go to pre christmas training.. from all reports i have heard from WRFL - NFL - EDFL - even amatures less and less people are coming pre christmas.... guys that are serious will do their own training .. and the others are either playing cricket or just partying.. i dont thkn it will be long to alot of clubs just call it off..

It is actually an interesting topic of discussion. I know Port Colts don't bother training until mid-Jan.

I guarantee that North Footscray will have 40-50 blokes who turn up before Xmas. You just never get them all on the one night (or even close).

A lot of guys feel that if they just turn up to every 2nd or 3rd session and show their face, that they are seen to be doing the right thing. It tends to change from Feb onwards.

Yeah well I just took the time to look at your past posts and you bag everyone. Obviously your a not a credible observer. Just stay in Werribee.:thumbsu:

reading his posts im led to believe that he is simply not just an observer at heights. also knowledge of players and bagging of other clubs leads me to believe that its either a current heights player or a member of the coaching staff?

Anyone else have the same opinion

its only local footy boys, settle down. some of use go on like this is the herald sun. blokes dont wanna train now coz for one, yes most young blokes wanna get blind and party and for two you will lose any fitness you gain in the shitty pre xmas training during xmas becoz we arent professional footballers and we will eat and drink like animals over x mas, unlike afl players who have to keep it low profile. i t is only local football....

its only local footy boys, settle down. some of use go on like this is the herald sun. blokes dont wanna train now coz for one, yes most young blokes wanna get blind and party and for two you will lose any fitness you gain in the shitty pre xmas training during xmas becoz we arent professional footballers and we will eat and drink like animals over x mas, unlike afl players who have to keep it low profile. i t is only local football....

amen to that... it seems alot of clubs are startng their preseason almost the same time as AFL footballers and please we are only park footballers runnin out there to get kick rather then getting paid top dollar to keep in peak condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back