WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Devil - David Brockway played in the seconds at Seymour and may have played one senior game. Handy in second division, would be an average Divi One player, Good committment though

I heard half the season in the ones, half the season in the twos. About 10 or 11 games in each grade. Not from the horse's mouth though, so my mail could be wrong.

Unit 27 Get your facts right. Jamie has signed with the Eagles for next year. Is currently training at Werribee hoping he will make it but I doubt whether is has enough talent. In future tell it how it is

has he signed recently? know he has been down to glenorden and laverton hasnt said he's committed to eagles

Have heard many West Foots players are leaving....some going to Deer Park, Sunshine Heights, Nth Footscray and even the country.......These guys are not fringe players either some big names amongst them......Good for Div 2 clubs to get hold of these guys.......

Unit 27 Get your facts right. Jamie has signed with the Eagles for next year. Is currently training at Werribee hoping he will make it but I doubt whether is has enough talent. In future tell it how it is

need to check your facts, jamie has no contract with eagles,looks like going back to laverton.

Have heard many West Foots players are leaving....some going to Deer Park, Sunshine Heights, Nth Footscray and even the country.......These guys are not fringe players either some big names amongst them......Good for Div 2 clubs to get hold of these guys.......

have heard the same thing , heard they would most likely play at the same club but havent decided which club to go to yet, and yeah some very handy players and there are about 7 deffinents that will be playing toghether at one of those clubs and a few others might play at the other clubs

maybe we might be getting a few more from there.....which people dont know about.......:thumbsu:
F**k U spin shit weapons, spoke 2 som1 very close 2 lakes boys and none have signed yet r talking 2 club tommoro ngt (wed), all existing players at taylors lakes signed a 2yr deal when smith took ova so wont b gettin any from at all. Was told dippa being chased hard from west coburg, ringing him everyday at least twice to get him there. So weapons stop talking them up and b honest or get off, its not 4 sheep stations and if it was u would lose yours,:p:D

I heard half the season in the ones, half the season in the twos. About 10 or 11 games in each grade. Not from the horse's mouth though, so my mail could be wrong.

Red Devil - He'll be very handy though give you guys a bit of structure down back, good bloke as well which helps

Red Devil - He'll be very handy though give you guys a bit of structure down back, good bloke as well which helps

I get that impression also. He seems like a really decent guy. Funny, but country people are usually great blokes. All about the team and the club.

Devils have also signed another key defender (won't say who as yet). Also likely to have a good midfielder from Div.1 join us.

I get that impression also. He seems like a really decent guy. Funny, but country people are usually great blokes. All about the team and the club.

Devils have also signed another key defender (won't say who as yet). Also likely to have a good midfielder from Div.1 join us.

You guys probably need to pick up at least 6 good players to get close

F**k U spin shit weapons, spoke 2 som1 very close 2 lakes boys and none have signed yet r talking 2 club tommoro ngt (wed), all existing players at taylors lakes signed a 2yr deal when smith took ova so wont b gettin any from at all. Was told dippa being chased hard from west coburg, ringing him everyday at least twice to get him there. So weapons stop talking them up and b honest or get off, its not 4 sheep stations and if it was u would lose yours,:p:D

hahaha.......who is talking them up......you are........fool......;)

sheep stations i thought this was big footy......:confused:

just wanted a reply and i got 1...though it was a little hard to put together i got after reading it 4 times.....ive herd nothing about what is happening at deer park this year.........though the new clubrooms are looking the goods......:thumbsu:

have heard the same thing , heard they would most likely play at the same club but havent decided which club to go to yet, and yeah some very handy players and there are about 7 deffinents that will be playing toghether at one of those clubs and a few others might play at the other clubs

i have heard there are a few on the move but they are all chasing a bit of cashola .. it would be hard for any divvy 2 club to fit 7 new payed players into the budget..

Bit of a shame for the club tho i know it would be hard to go up and play divvy 1 knowing that you wouldnt be right up there.. but premiership players should stick by the club and give it a crack.

i have heard there are a few on the move but they are all chasing a bit of cashola .. it would be hard for any divvy 2 club to fit 7 new payed players into the budget..

Bit of a shame for the club tho i know it would be hard to go up and play divvy 1 knowing that you wouldnt be right up there.. but premiership players should stick by the club and give it a crack.

couldn't agree more mate.. d`ambrossi is the only 1 worth picking up, the folki twins and the rest of them are hacks =)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couldn't agree more mate.. d`ambrossi is the only 1 worth picking up, the folki twins and the rest of them are hacks =)
im sure where these " premiership hacks " go to , that team will be premiership favorites . your just jealous coz they dont want to go to albanvale coz they choke in the finals .

I know him personally and he is very keen to get back to Lavo and no contract has been signed. Lavo will match whatever yarra r paying him

this might be the case but lets just keep it hush hush 4 now.. who told you mate? what club you from?

heard your mates with a few of them and that you were keen to play with them and win a flag, but the only thing keeping you at albanvale is that you might be skipper

I know him personally and he is very keen to get back to Lavo and no contract has been signed. Lavo will match whatever yarra r paying him

Jamie is still learning about the game at the Eagles and for him to go back to Lavo would be like me going back to school I would learn nothing. His better off trying to improve his footy not play in a comp that encourages pathetic skills and players pretending to be aussie rules footballers. I saw the divi two grand final and my stomach is still getting over it from the laughter, it should have been called off at half time due to both sides bringing the game into disrepute.
Players with his potential should be encouraged to play at a higher level. I hope he gets a game at Werribee

can confirm all the taylors lakes boys re-signed tonight at deer park and majority of the west crew look like heading there , karim is now denying rumours cause he said he would play at heights or nth foots but coundnt play at deer park because of the rivalry with them and albanvale

can confirm all the taylors lakes boys re-signed tonight at deer park and majority of the west crew look like heading there , karim is now denying rumours cause he said he would play at heights or nth foots but coundnt play at deer park because of the rivalry with them and albanvale

haha u got to be kidding me, lets get 1 thing straight mate I WILL NEVER LEAVE ALBANVALE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

so u can keep making up these lil rumors champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back