WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<<<<<<<::::::::: BIG NEWS :::::::::>>>>>>>>

Parkside has almost secured Justin Dorwood for 1 more year on the provision that they win the flag and return to division 1.

James Condos had a falling out with Keilor and with Ed and Bluey at Essendon Grammar and is in talk with Shep to also go back to Parks. Also Patty Davis is on the move back to Parks so it will be interesting to see what eventuates.

Even with them in we (Deer Park) will smash them.:thumbsu:

Highly unlikely when dorewood has signed at albion as assistant coach to savalas and also davis has been training with albion as well....... (dont know whether signed on yet).......... no idea about condos???

dont no whos feeding you that crap but dorwood has signed at albion as assistant coach

Dorwood assistant coach @ Albion????
odds of this 10,000 to 1. I think it is you who is getting feed crap. He's only 24 for starters

Dorwood assistant coach @ Albion????
odds of this 10,000 to 1. I think it is you who is getting feed crap. He's only 24 for starters

well then i just won 10,000 cause ive been there and seen it why dont you come down and have a look for yourself then see who is getting fed crap

Were has been goes bang from 50 been, since the grand final we have not heard a word from him. Helllo Mr goes Bang, i herad u have same names on big footy, is truth hurts one of them?, if it is, i expected more and u shouldnt have went that low.......

Forget it Tats. GBF50 won't bite. Where are you playing next year?

Wow..its all happening in here now......swearing, grammer correction from those who im guessing are not overly educated themselves, people upset for not winning flags and getting flogged in a grand final so many dissapointments.....summer is the time to relax, for those who are upset and hold grudges for being the way you are, this is only your own fault.......lol

I will say that i will be joining Nth Footscray next year and should be a good year.

Hustle, see you down there.....:thumbsu:

yer thats right if you dont like what is said on here......go and suck a bat instead........

you name the 4 and ill name 13.....you first.....
No 4 fact that t/lakes boys have signed but r totally pissed off at what was offered to them, have been told that if offer not upgraded they would rather stand out of footy for the year, they feel ripped off by a club that they all took pay cuts for last year 2 get more players and they only want what the feel they deserve. 1 player who has come in top 3 in comp last 2 yrs only offered app $150, thats shit.

Forget it Tats. GBF50 won't bite. Where are you playing next year?

Im at parkside red devil, how are u blokes traveling i heard u picked up a couple of handy west players.

Yeah as I have said I think we will be stronger than last year. Haven't lost much and picked up a few. Numbers at training have been average though.

Not sure about the West guys. A couple of them came down to training one night to have a look and talk to the coaching staff. Fingers crossed they will play for us.

Good luck at Parkside. It is almost worth playing there to sample their fantastic ground.

No 4 fact that t/lakes boys have signed but r totally pissed off at what was offered to them, have been told that if offer not upgraded they would rather stand out of footy for the year, they feel ripped off by a club that they all took pay cuts for last year 2 get more players and they only want what the feel they deserve. 1 player who has come in top 3 in comp last 2 yrs only offered app $150, thats shit.

yer that might be fair enough........but can you tell me who they took pay cutts for.........lol.......=no one

dragonlover you seem to know whats happening why would you have a name like that.........?

if they sign a contract and dont play.....no skin off my nose just goes to show what type of blokes they are.........:eek:

what do you think they are worth per game......?
dipper i recon 250 could get more
rizzo worth 150
rocky worth 250 could get more
matty b 150........

so why would they be pissed off........?.....why dont you tell the bigfooty readers as you seem to know alot about the t/l boys what were they on in the first year when they came to d/p?

WRFL email sent to clubs today states:

Please be advised that a draft fixture for Division 2 will be released in early January. WRFL Rules state that un-financial clubs as of the 31st of December will not be included in the following seasons fixture. As reported at the AGM we have two Division 2 clubs who are currently un-financial those being Brunswick Power & Gladstone Park .

Lets hope it is sorted and that we have a 10 eam second division competition in 08

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WRFL email sent to clubs today states:

Please be advised that a draft fixture for Division 2 will be released in early January. WRFL Rules state that un-financial clubs as of the 31st of December will not be included in the following seasons fixture. As reported at the AGM we have two Division 2 clubs who are currently un-financial those being Brunswick Power & Gladstone Park .

Lets hope it is sorted and that we have a 10 eam second division competition in 08

they should get rid of both of them, there not in the western zone and dont have juniors and are both down the bottom and dont look like cuming up any time soon or for the matter ever, better for the comp if they go

they should get rid of both of them, there not in the western zone and dont have juniors and are both down the bottom and dont look like cuming up any time soon or for the matter ever, better for the comp if they go
My understanding is Gladstone Park have recruited a couple from Nth?? Ad this to the the guys moving to div 1 clubs?? sounds like trouble at Nth??

My understanding is Gladstone Park have recruited a couple from Nth?? Ad this to the the guys moving to div 1 clubs?? sounds like trouble at Nth??

As you well know S38, Neil 'Bubbles' Breheny has gone there as coach. No one else would bother going to that rabble. Why would you?

Also, have lost no one to Div.1 clubs, but will be picking up a few Yarraville players.

As you well know S38, Neil 'Bubbles' Breheny has gone there as coach. No one else would bother going to that rabble. Why would you?

Can't wait for the bubbles to go off in one of his dull speechs, might get the worked up this year at Gladdy Park that his head will explode.
His head is nearly the size of the MCG.:D

Hey Red Devil.

The quote about players coming from Yarraville Seddon, do you wish to elaborate on which one's?

The Devils still have an outstanding bill to pay for the damage to the club rooms at the Eagles home ground during the finals series.

Who does the Eagles see about the payment? 200 plus GST

Gladstone Park, Brunswick Power, Barwon Prison & Deer Parks Womens prison are starting there own comp its called WRFL - Western Remand Football League

Hey Red Devil.

The quote about players coming from Yarraville Seddon, do you wish to elaborate on which one's?

The Devils still have an outstanding bill to pay for the damage to the club rooms at the Eagles home ground during the finals series.

Check with Rick Haggerty Persist, the bill was settled along time ago sweetheart... !!!

ha, ha, ha, ha. U are a classic and merry christmas to everyone on big footy. Yer i hope santa gives u a life u sad case

Hey Red Devil.

Just gagging about the Yarra players Persist!

Do you mean rooms or portables!?! :)

Gladstone Park, Brunswick Power, Barwon Prison & Deer Parks Womens prison are starting there own comp its called WRFL - Western Remand Football League

Brunswick Power need there own league where they are the only team and can punch on with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back