WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a tool. Western Magpies beat Braybrook in a praccy so they are a much better side than last season, if we lost a game by over 15 goals this season id be suprised.
reports fom the braybrook and western magpies game on the weekend is that neither sides will bother the 3rd bottom side this year very ordinary game and poor skills thru out
tips this week coburg to get over dpark by 13points thats all that matters weapons heard theres a chance u may play this week in the ones and the rooms wont be open on tim ethey had about 50 people there today orking on them no doubt the water will n\be cold yet again

your a bright spark.......couldnt you tell from my post im not from nth footscray.......
now for starters i was talking to/about the western maggies........not parkside........keep believing you guys are the real deal which is fine but there are 4 or 5 other sides you guys have to worry about......you think you's are gonna come in and win the flag by a mile........talk the talk then walk the walk we will all judge you guys come the end of the year.....
your a dill and get up with the program.......:eek:

and 1 more thing before i go.......you dont make finals with poor skills and soft players......just remember that come the end of the year......

just 1 more......im from deer park and yer ill have 10 goals in with ya.....

Mr Weapons,

I can assure you that these new names on bigfooty (onthefence,fred basset ect) are not from parkside.They are tools from another club who are trying to stir the pot. I can assure you that Tats, Clark Kent, parkside.f.c and my self are the only parksiders on this forum.

reports fom the braybrook and western magpies game on the weekend is that neither sides will bother the 3rd bottom side this year very ordinary game and poor skills thru out
tips this week coburg to get over dpark by 13points thats all that matters weapons heard theres a chance u may play this week in the ones and the rooms wont be open on tim ethey had about 50 people there today orking on them no doubt the water will n\be cold yet again

yer rooms will be ready mid-may.......in the ones hahahaha after 1 session i dont think so....didnt miss a target though tonight at training:eek:.......too fat to play in the ones.......you will hear my voice though in 1 way or another.......:thumbsu:water cold.........???? only in the visitors........must tell the ressies not to waste the hot water for you blokes........

ground is terrible.........rain tmozz will help.......

good luck

Mr Weapons,

I can assure you that these new names on bigfooty (onthefence,fred basset ect) are not from parkside.They are tools from another club who are trying to stir the pot. I can assure you that Tats, Clark Kent, parkside.f.c and my self are the only parksiders on this forum.

cant be too smart then can they........get lots of those type's of blokes on here but you can never be too certian..........

going by his post on div 1 thread talked about albion(ex)parkside players.......if he was from another club why would he go n watch albion/keilor and talk albion players up.......interesting

Id agree skills were poor but they were shocked by our improvement. Did you see #17 i think it was the bald headed fella? Watch him he will kill it this year,.

ground is terrible.........rain tmozz will help.......good luck[/quot

Ground inspection taking place this morning/lunch time with WRFL - what alternatives if ground unsuitable ? - our ground not up to scratch at moment either:thumbsdown:

dont think many grounds are up to scratch...and before all u PARKSIDE fools get on here and tell us how good yr ground is we have heard it all before so no need to comment

just a qwicky i watched braybrook vs western magpies and ill tell u what the magpies have improved heaps.. ill call it early,the ruckmen i think its kennedy he will win the best in comp this year....

just a qwicky i watched braybrook vs western magpies and ill tell u what the magpies have improved heaps.. ill call it early,the ruckmen i think its kennedy he will win the best in comp this year....

Karim

Honestly i recon Ali Taleb for BNF, he is a star and duegan not far behind. Mickaladies will be up there, karimn u should push into the middle, you might even win one

listen fool u do make finals in 2nd divy with poor skills and soft players i seen it with my own eyes last year and i will give 5 goals in because u have 2 be a better side than nth footscray them and sunshine heights was the only game i seen last year private message me if u want to make a bet

hey buddy give them 10 or 15 goals in because they are sh**.From what i saw last year heights and deerpark could pick a combined side between them and they wouldnt beat parkside.They wont be able to stop davis.teleb and a quality half a dozen they kept from last year and thats all they will need in a very ordinary comp.

listen fool u do make finals in 2nd divy with poor skills and soft players i seen it with my own eyes last year and i will give 5 goals in because u have 2 be a better side than nth footscray them and sunshine heights was the only game i seen last year private message me if u want to make a bet

bahahahaha.....so 5 goals now........give me ten.......like you said.....dont start backtracking after 4 posts........as i say to the jnrs i coach in cricket get on the front foot.........back yourself........obviously can tell you dont.....

i dont need to hide behind private messages.......

hey buddy give them 10 or 15 goals in because they are sh**.From what i saw last year heights and deerpark could pick a combined side between them and they wouldnt beat parkside.They wont be able to stop davis.teleb and a quality half a dozen they kept from last year and thats all they will need in a very ordinary comp.

ordinary comp.......you can only play the teams who you are up against......thats footy

so 8 quality players are gonna win you games........hahahaha maybe 5 or 6 games these 8 will stand out........its the 15 other players that will win you more games than the 8.........think about it.........

the combined team from heights deer park would have quality players all over the ground......

your comments are laughable.......

Seems that the clearances have been updated on the WRFL web site. Hard to tell who has done the best from this but was interested to note that Albanvale has had not 1 clearance in? Coburg has had a number of clearances in but its hard to say what the quality is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karim

Honestly i recon Ali Taleb for BNF, he is a star and duegan not far behind. Mickaladies will be up there, karimn u should push into the middle, you might even win one

i cant even win a club b&f let alone a league b&f haha...Havnt seen taleb play but i hear he is a gun and same about duegan.. wait till u see this kennedy guy he is a gun, im a big fan..

Im glad someone agrees

He is just too good for divvy 2 that bloke, he is also the brother of Steven Kennedy who plays for the Western Jets. Also watch out for the big South African coming through.

Bring on round 1 i say!

Seems that the clearances have been updated on the WRFL web site. Hard to tell who has done the best from this but was interested to note that Albanvale has had not 1 clearance in? Coburg has had a number of clearances in but its hard to say what the quality is.

Don't know how accurate the clearance section on the website is beacuse a friend of mine has gone to Albanvale from Tullamarine FC. I would assume that he has done a clearance as he has played in all there practice matches and is also coaching there under 18s. :thumbsu:

Don't know how accurate the clearance section on the website is beacuse a friend of mine has gone to Albanvale from Tullamarine FC. I would assume that he has done a clearance as he has played in all there practice matches and is also coaching there under 18s. :thumbsu:

Just admit you are the 'friend'. You keep posting about Albanvale.
Enjoy your year with the Cobras as a player/coach.

Im glad someone agrees

He is just too good for divvy 2 that bloke, he is also the brother of Steven Kennedy who plays for the Western Jets. Also watch out for the big South African coming through.

Bring on round 1 i say!

Should be a good game. Laverton always play well at home against North Footscray. We will have a few missing also, so looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Just admit you are the 'friend'. You keep posting about Albanvale.
Enjoy your year with the Cobras as a player/coach.

Red Devil i can asure you that is not the case. I played years ago with him and just know that he's gone there.

Maybe he hasnt done a clearance, i dont know.

I have posted about Albanvale in response to a post regarding them and the fact they have no clearances. ???

If you look in other leagues i have also posted in there about various clubs. I actually play in Riddell league but have an interest in local footy.

How are North Footscray looking for 2008. Can you improve from your finals position of last year. I watched the first half of your practice game with Tulla and didnt look great. But hard to tell, Tulla are a very good side and moved the ball alot quicker than you guys :thumbsu:

bahahahaha.....so 5 goals now........give me ten.......like you said.....dont start backtracking after 4 posts........as i say to the jnrs i coach in cricket get on the front foot.........back yourself........obviously can tell you dont.....

i dont need to hide behind private messages.......

how can u talk big ur club has been in divy 2 for the last 5 or 6 years goose... u should be confident with all the big names ur club has signed unfortuntly not 1 have any jam tart a bit like ur club...
parkside have a list of kids with maybe 5 or 6 quality players thats all they will need to beat deer park by more than 5 goals so why dont u get on the front foot and take the bet champ

seriously mate you dont really want to bring up last year do you ? i mean you guys got relagated so dont talk about the sides that were playing finals in div 2. whilst you were getting pumped every week !! everyone will talk their club up and by the looks of things most clubs have improved... and it is shaping up to be an exciting season!! but you guys are just pathetic.. your not impressing anyone with your big talk, you havent beaten anyone yet so if you had half a brain and you were as good as you say you are you would let the results do the talking! :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back