WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 9 days till season start -should be good to have the season underway - so whats the wash up at each Club ?

I'll start - Cob District numbers and quality appear to be on the improve this year compared with last year - looking at being competitive and pushing for a finals spot

Only 9 days till season start -should be good to have the season underway - so whats the wash up at each Club ?

I'll start - Cob District numbers and quality appear to be on the improve this year compared with last year - looking at being competitive and pushing for a finals spot

Colereserve in an earlier post you (or maybe somebody else from Districts) hinted that there was a massive signing on the way that would be huge news in Div 2. Has this fallen through or is there still a BIG signing to come?

thanks for that very detailed and comprehensive report.

now heights - going along ok, no's good, fitness good, feelings good.

d/p v tulla............at d/p kick off 10;00

d/p struggling for numbers........look out for a 100 kilo bloke running around in the 2's playing from the last line of defence.........this bloke can play.........hahahahaha

d/p v tulla............at d/p kick off 10;00

d/p struggling for numbers........look out for a 100 kilo bloke running around in the 2's playing from the last line of defence.........this bloke can play.........hahahahaha

Hey Weapons heard today that due to the rain that council has closed your ground this weekend ?

Just can't win with the Council if its true

no cash here that player in question is a gun from seymour FForward and it is in the process SS thats who it is if u no ur country footy then ull no him. great to see the rain this week meaning all games should be played besides dpark and coburg as we no dpark hate playing footy on hard grounds hay weapons u guys could just play western magpies twice and say the grounds are to hard for the other 15 and make the finals with a 100% record bit like last year
People any news with west footscray???
coburg paly macedon on saturday 2 games up there probably b snowing:thumbsu:
red devil heard ur burning the track up(in ur car)

no cash here that player in question is a gun from seymour FForward and it is in the process SS thats who it is if u no ur country footy then ull no him. great to see the rain this week meaning all games should be played besides dpark and coburg as we no dpark hate playing footy on hard grounds hay weapons u guys could just play western magpies twice and say the grounds are to hard for the other 15 and make the finals with a 100% record bit like last year

You should try getting to training Hammertigers07.......it is afterall where I'm posting from

Parkside >>>> training hard and ready to run through anything or anyone in our path. Be Afraid '08

As far as I am concerned the seasons done and dusted, Parkside for premiers. How can you go past a side with 7 A grade premiership players. Common sense says it all.

Been at least 5 years since Parksides last flag (stand to be corrected) so I would say that it would be safe to assume that these 7 superstars are not in their prime :confused:. Would also be handy if you were able to find anotehr 14 players to run out with them just to at least make up the numbers:thumbsu:

Hey Weapons heard today that due to the rain that council has closed your ground this weekend ?

Just can't win with the Council if its true

i do know that the whole club has been training on the cow paddock out the back of our main ground.........the main ground is terrible......this rain would help........

BIG crisis down at west footscray. 10 blokes on the track thursday night , and talk of not even feilding 2 teams for rd 1 (dont know how there will go for the rest of the year). its got seddon written all over it. ground is in poor nick and 1 senior coach has already walked out off the place. ive heard that evans and geddes after all their talk of committment and loyalty and to just walk out in a time of need especially from these 2 have been told by west never to put their foot in the club again. just with so many players getting out there must be something seriously going wrong down there .

the frenchman knows all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct HT. Training has looked very good from the sidelines. Where will you fit in Heath Shephard with this gun full forward?

I reckon you blokes are a chance to finish ahead of Deer Park this year in that tussle for 5th spot.

Correct HT. Training has looked very good from the sidelines. Where will you fit in Heath Shephard with this gun full forward?

I reckon you blokes are a chance to finish ahead of Deer Park this year in that tussle for 5th spot.

depends on how many hey lose in the first 5 or 6 games............we all know they are slow starters and dont start getting fairdinkum till round 7 or 8........when the season has already gone........:eek:

Been at least 5 years since Parksides last flag (stand to be corrected) so I would say that it would be safe to assume that these 7 superstars are not in their prime :confused:. Would also be handy if you were able to find anotehr 14 players to run out with them just to at least make up the numbers:thumbsu:

Your such a goose mate, you should be thanking Parkside for allowing teams to play on a proper football ground and not the rubbish you other division 2 clubs call home. Now we can all complain about water restrictions but lets be honest all the other grounds were pathetic with or with out the water!!! say thanks for once in your life you ungrateful little ^%#&

Your such a goose mate, you should be thanking Parkside for allowing teams to play on a proper football ground and not the rubbish you other division 2 clubs call home. Now we can all complain about water restrictions but lets be honest all the other grounds were pathetic with or with out the water!!! say thanks for once in your life you ungrateful little ^%#&

North Footscray's dung heap isn't bad. The Parkside Big Footy followers describe it as if you are out there watering the grass.

Parkside share a ground with a district cricket side so you can't compare.

i for 1 am sick to death bout parkside this parkside that well reality check you magpie pricks if you are that good what are you doing in div 2 and read last years div 2 post sunny heights talked the talk but couldnt cut it be a shame if u guys ended up with egg on yr faces.........

Saad Saad playing Div 2 Western Region.

Get ya hand of it homo!

spot on parksides ground is going 2 be like the mcg 2 u ferals

i for 1 am sick to death bout parkside this parkside that well reality check you magpie pricks if you are that good what are you doing in div 2 and read last years div 2 post sunny heights talked the talk but couldnt cut it be a shame if u guys ended up with egg on yr faces.........

i wouldn't call being knocked out in the first week of the finals in 2006 to making a grand final not cutting it. i wouldn't be too concerned about all the crap talked here because most is from division 2 reserve players and we all know that it's all about the main game not about some half arsed duds with big mouths on the computer.

your the goose. carry on like you sowed the grass and water it every day. you should be thankful that district cricket is played on your ground and it's kept in good condition. with the same care and watering many grounds would be in good nick or is parksides some kind of miracle. no goose if grass is fed, airated and watered it grows healthy, no secret so get your hand off it.

Parkside versus Trentham today..
Parksides forward line of Juegan, Davis and Gadsen simply too good overhead for the defence despite the wet conditions.
Ruck went well around the ground..
great tap ruckmen we've got there..
Trentham struggled to score with the great defence...

name to look out for this year..
Micheal 'Davo' Davidson..
absolute gun. tough. fit as a fiddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back