WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine Heights Football Club are holding a joint preimership reunion for our 1979, 1988 and 1998 teams. I am having trouble contacting a few players and was hoping that somebody may be able to assist. If you have any information on these guys please pm me. Thanks

Tony Segon - Captain of the 1998 side. I beleive he may live in the Werribbee/Hoppers area and has a son named Luke that is about 16.
Lindsay Parsons - Played in the 1998 side and also played footy at Kealba and Braybrook in the 90's
Michael Mallia - Played in the 88 side and I beleive also played some footy at Wembley Park/Brooklyn (may have coached) and also may have player at Glenorden

mick mallia didnt he get found burnt in a stormwater drain in ardeer........was a so called underworld figure.......:confused:

My early predicaments this week are
Deer Park to beat albanvale[/B] by 3 goals 2. could be closer as deer park wouldnt feel to comfortable winning by a little margin against magpies. Albanvale should be on a high after beating Parkside by 78 points

Parkside to beat Braybrook by 7 points. Braybrook was a side on fire last week and it will be hard to stop that momentem and with parkside loosing against albanvale its not something they will want to do again so expect them to fire up this week.

North Footscray to run all over North sunshine by 14 goals+. no comment on this game. no point.

Sunshine Hieghts to beat coburg by 8 goals. Coburg have probably the hardest task for them this week. Sunshine Hieghts have the legs to go the whole way and the whole team is one big unit with a couple of verry good players.

Western Magpies to beat Wyndhamvale by 10+ goals. Wyndhamvale and North Sunshine are going to battle it out for the wooden spoon. Magpies are playing footy like never before with some new players and handy pickups i cant realy see them going down or winning by less than 10 goals but they do have times they choke just depends if they all go to volt nightclub the night before.

Now Dazz we have been over this before. I don't know Summers and you don't have a clue who the best players in Div.2 are!

Good topic though.

Heights: Greto, Mallia, Nicholaides (one who plays on the ball)
NFoots: Devlin, Phillips, Eldridge
Deer Park: Blyth, Madigan
Albanvale: Hendo...not sure who else...maybe Karim can help out. Young guy who played on the wing last year (no.15) was good...don't give me Curmi and Wingy....
Braybrook: Pearce, Braun
North Sunshine: Stone, Staffieri (when fit and interested)
Laverton: Kennedy
Wyndhamvale: fat coach goes alright can't remember his name
CDistricts: Elkins, Cali
Parkside: Juegan, Ali Taleb, Davis

number 15 is spotty he won the b&f last year, the kid can play.. Hendo is the stand out then i think we got an even mix of good footballers, not a team full of stars..

Hey Secure. Am sure Dazza has way more football knowledge than me, just not on the players in Div.2.

Not sure about the crowd issue. I think there was minor scuffle between rival supporters which was quickly sorted out. We have a very good relationship with Coburg Districts.

Hey Red can you comfirm or deny that the prez was involved, heard they were havin a crack at his son, so went around and had abit of a word to them.
When that didnt work, tried to take their heads off with something out of the ground.
Was told this from someone at the game.

Hey Red can you comfirm or deny that the prez was involved, heard they were havin a crack at his son, so went around and had abit of a word to them.
When that didnt work, tried to take their heads off with something out of the ground.

Not worth talking about mate .... a bit of a tiff and it was sorted in no time .. . no blood , no foul !:thumbsu: like kids arguing over a mars bar :D

Big exaggeration there Paul3232. Like I said a minor scuffle.

When are you coming down for a run by the way? Have been promising for 12 months.

can anyone confirm the other rumours about davis and gadson?

Hey typewriter was just wonderin how young jezza and d.vella are going down there played footy with them both (alot with jezza) anyway? are they playin 1s or 2s or both? any one from heights let us know how they are travelling?

Western Magpies to beat Wyndhamvale by 10+ goals. Wyndhamvale and North Sunshine are going to battle it out for the wooden spoon. Magpies are playing footy like never before with some new players and handy pickups i cant realy see them going down or winning by less than 10 goals but they do have times they choke just depends if they all go to volt nightclub the night before.

haha yeah the lavo boys love volt

Hey typewriter was just wonderin how young jezza and d.vella are going down there played footy with them both (alot with jezza) anyway? are they playin 1s or 2s or both? any one from heights let us know how they are travelling?

yeah jezz is a massive inclusion for us he is holding down full back in the 1s. and is getin better every week. decka started in the 1s for the first 3 games and struggled with coming on and off so played the last 2 in the 2s but had 40+ touches last week so im sure will be discussed this thursday night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minty went well - copped a bit from the sidelines but carried himself above that crap

hey CR u all pumped for a massive game this week?
Has shep prepared some new lines in bagging europeans or will he hold his temper this week?
does crea fit into the 1s under their horses 4 courses policy?

all will be revealed on saturday.....

big 3 weeks for heights coming up with 3 finals contenders to come in
coburg @ heights
Parkside (i know they r struggling but in my book still contenders) @ p/sid
Deer Park @ heights on a big reunion day 4 the club

will test where we're at.

karim very quiet trying to keep the lid on it :cool: are you playing this week and was that johnny kicking 10 doesnt he play backline :D

Ran into a PARKSIDE elder over the week end and he has said we will not win another game for the year we have plenty of CATTLE but not enough
tallent to get us back in the winners circle, it sad to see a club such as this struggling in dividion two.

Will be an interesting game this week vs Braybrook two of the original founding members of the FDFL.

Ran into a PARKSIDE elder over the week end and he has said we will not win another game for the year we have plenty of CATTLE but not enough
tallent to get us back in the winners circle, it sad to see a club such as this struggling in dividion two.

Will be an interesting game this week vs Braybrook two of the original founding members of the FDFL.

I would suspect that they may sneak over the line against North Sunshine and Whyndamvale ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back