WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lavo by 4 gls ( davis 5, zurek 5 )

You are a silly man there hustle, Parkside to smack laverton, if not smack to beat them convincenly.

ROUND 9 TIPS

Albanvale V Nth Footscray - by 20 points. Biggest game so far this year by a mile. North too fit and strong at every point of the ground but will be a battle all day long.

Deer Park V North Sunshine - by 100 points. Have to prove a point this week and get back some much needed % before the end of the year

Sunshine Heights V Braybrook - by 50 points. Maybe a challenge for half a game but heights too fit and classy

Western Magpies V Parkside - by 5 Goals. A MUST win for both clubs but I think that Parkside will come out all guns blazing to get that 5th spot for the end of the year! Too many winners around the ground

Wyndhamvale V Coburg - by 100+ points - not much to say about this one.. lets just hope its not one of those freaky days with 30 goal wind blowing down one end of the falcons ground then it is anyones game!!

tats don't be to sure of yourself son, Magpies would have to be the most improved team, don't under estimate them

You are right about that they ARE the most improved team... but Parkside may just have you on experience and that is why i think they will win.

who ever wins this game puts themself in a great position to play finals footy this year!

round 9 tips

nth foots by 4 gls ( devlin 5 , bassi 4 )

deer park by 15+ gls ( dipietro 8 , madigan 6 )

sunny hts by 10 gls ( greto 7, pearce 4 )

coburg by 15+ gls ( newitt 8 )

by the way that hans von luenberg went pretty well with his tips last week

Bit of controversy about your Laverton selection there Hustle.

You play or you were cleared to play for Parkside this season were you not?

ROUND 9 TIPS

Albanvale V Nth Footscray - by 15 points. Massive game for both clubs.

Deer Park V North Sunshine - by 100 points.

Sunshine Heights V Braybrook - by 60 points.

Western Magpies V Parkside - by 2 Goals. The Magpies will be desperate to stay in touch and should be too strong at home.

Wyndhamvale V Coburg - by plenty.

Bit of controversy about your Laverton selection there Hustle.

You play or you were cleared to play for Parkside this season were you not?

i do play down there but from what ive seen im not to confident, and parkside with injuries, had there weakest side in for the year last week and may not be good enough to get over the line, lets not forget we just beat brookers , lost to coburg and got beaten easily by the top teams so we not looking as good as we thought. coul;d go both ways but with tats out we may just fall short lol

You are a silly man there hustle, Parkside to smack laverton, if not smack to beat them convincenly.

What makes you say that?

Im actually quite confident our boys will get over the line in this one, they are pumped and ready unlike any other game this season. I think Wellsy's clearance has finally fell through so he adds a shytload of talent to our midfield and with Kenna never losing a tapout, watch out

Lavo by 3 goals

i do play down there but from what ive seen im not to confident, and parkside with injuries, had there weakest side in for the year last week and may not be good enough to get over the line, lets not forget we just beat brookers , lost to coburg and got beaten easily by the top teams so we not looking as good as we thought. coul;d go both ways but with tats out we may just fall short lol

You forgot to mention that Hans will be back this week also
it will strengthen the side dont you think Hustle?

You forgot to mention that Hans will be back this week also
it will strengthen the side dont you think Hustle?

he probly would make up that 4 goal difference but hans is sitll out for a couple of weeks , hopefully when he comes back he will still dominate , they carnt win when hans is injured

Here is a thought Sunshine heights have drawn a big card great recruit in Matt Scalzo in the ruck where did this boy come from he has been a god blessing for the heights boys and surely will play a part in pushing for a flag. Can anyone tell me more about him?

Here is a thought Sunshine heights have drawn a big card great recruit in Matt Scalzo in the ruck where did this boy come from he has been a god blessing for the heights boys and surely will play a part in pushing for a flag. Can anyone tell me more about him?

I dont know if he new or not, but they got killed in the ruck against parside, though there midefield were reading Big Spidas taps and were very good in the clearances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know if he new or not, but they got killed in the ruck against parside, though there midefield were reading Big Spidas taps and were very good in the clearances.

Is that the same spider that played at Braybrook a while ago? He must have improved a fair amount as I remember he used to have trouble just getting the basics right. (left foot, then right foot, then left foot, then right foot):D:D

Is that the same spider that played at Braybrook a while ago? He must have improved a fair amount as I remember he used to have trouble just getting the basics right. (left foot, then right foot, then left foot, then right foot):D:D

He is probally the best div 2 ruckmen going around, unlike most of us he was playing in parksides seniors when they were winning div 1 flags.
What have you done in your carrear stooge

Nth Footscray to beat Albanvale this week and secure top spot and favouite for the flag by far the best team out there 18 points

Deer Park to get back on the winners list after a scoreless final term last week 123 points

Sunshine Heights to go on there winning ways, it will be a close first half but after that Heights by 75 points.

Western Magpies by 11 points (Kena to win the Alan Smith Medal) parkside may have some classy players but the young and enthusiastic magpies just.

Coburg to win but it is an away game and they don't seem to travel to well, 100 points.

He is probally the best div 2 ruckmen going around, unlike most of us he was playing in parksides seniors when they were winning div 1 flags.
What have you done in your carrear stooge

your kidding arn't u tats u show me 1 a grade premiership photo with spida in it.................bet u wont find 1!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back after your spell........wont be long for u to get another 1......spider is crap and has never won/played in a div 1 flag.........

He is an OK tap ruckman, but gee he must be getting on. There are not many great ruckman in Div.2 though. Kennedy from Lavo by a mile.

Just got back from the club and the Devils are absolutely primed this week. OK I may have had a few sherbets, but I think we will beat Albanvale.

He is an OK tap ruckman, but gee he must be getting on. There are not many great ruckman in Div.2 though. Kennedy from Lavo by a mile.

Just got back from the club and the Devils are absolutely primed this week. OK I may have had a few sherbets, but I think we will beat Albanvale.

why wouldnt you be confident...........:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back