WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer yer if you go back and read my first post about this.............i wont go into it..........maybe you should read it.........:thumbsu:......who has said hey are chokers........?.......last year the best team in the comp won..........nth foots are the best TEAM ive seen this year........and that was in the wet.........no disrespect to you guys.........

a long way to go before we start talking about ultimate glory.....
not with heights have seen a few of their games......not sayin either that U called em chokers just that some people have! i know its a long way before the ultimate glory as you state.......BUT .......was just given credit where it is due. Think there are a couple of sides at present that are capable of holdin up the cup at the end of the year.....and agree nths are also up there will make for a good clash in a couple of weeks but no matter who wins that it doesnt mean they have the cup in the bag as finals are always a different ball game!! just believe that heights may have learnt a good lesson from last year would be good to see em win it..........

doubt it be good if heights went up they dont pay players and if u dont have cash in div 1 well ur in trouble so thed be back down straight away and probably wouldnt do the kids much fun getting pumped each week.
Also doubt on this years form there would be any sides capable of mixing it with the div 1 sides anyone will win the flag who can make the top 5 depends on the day and who has no injuries. west r getting pumped and they pumped everyone last year so it shows div 2 is a huge way off.
and if you need a runner for the div 2 side then wepaons would be ur man what a legend plys twos then runs all day for the 1s while eating meat pies and drinking coke true icon for the game:)

doubt it be good if heights went up they dont pay players and if u dont have cash in div 1 well ur in trouble so thed be back down straight away and probably wouldnt do the kids much fun getting pumped each week.
Also doubt on this years form there would be any sides capable of mixing it with the div 1 sides anyone will win the flag who can make the top 5 depends on the day and who has no injuries. west r getting pumped and they pumped everyone last year so it shows div 2 is a huge way off.
and if you need a runner for the div 2 side then wepaons would be ur man what a legend plys twos then runs all day for the 1s while eating meat pies and drinking coke true icon for the game:)

u cant seriously suggest that if braybrook/western magpies/urselves or parkside sneak into the 5 u r a serious threat 4 the flag surely the premiers will come from the first 4 at the moment. not to downgrade any team vying for finals but i would say the coaching staff of any of thos teams would be rapt to finish 5th and then maybe knock a team or 2 off inthe finals but they couldnt honestly say that winning a premiership is a realistic goal unless they pick up 4 or 5 gun div 2 players in the next week or 2. braybrook/western magpies would be rapt with their progress coburg still havent found the consistency required to challenege for a flag and parkside have 2 many not committed enough +injuries to threaten the top 3.

i dont want to repoen an old argument but the heights team (hypothetically) if they won the flag would not have had the same walk out as wests did this year. therefore that would leave us in a better position than they were at the start of last year. weather we pay or not is not an issue, we have a young list, so if we win and go up wed have 2 work our ar ses off but who knows where we would end up. only time will tell. im sure north foots would be in a simlar boat to us..... correct rd1/decka?

u cant seriously suggest that if braybrook/western magpies/urselves or parkside sneak into the 5 u r a serious threat 4 the flag surely the premiers will come from the first 4 at the moment. not to downgrade any team vying for finals but i would say the coaching staff of any of thos teams would be rapt to finish 5th and then maybe knock a team or 2 off inthe finals but they couldnt honestly say that winning a premiership is a realistic goal unless they pick up 4 or 5 gun div 2 players in the next week or 2. braybrook/western magpies would be rapt with their progress coburg still havent found the consistency required to challenege for a flag and parkside have 2 many not committed enough +injuries to threaten the top 3.

i dont want to repoen an old argument but the heights team (hypothetically) if they won the flag would not have had the same walk out as wests did this year. therefore that would leave us in a better position than they were at the start of last year. weather we pay or not is not an issue, we have a young list, so if we win and go up wed have 2 work our ar ses off but who knows where we would end up. only time will tell. im sure north foots would be in a simlar boat to us..... correct rd1/decka?

I agree TW. North Footscray would not suffer from a similar walkout to West as we have a stronger culture.

Not sure I want to get into the whole agrument on the merits of the two levels again, but I guess you would try and maintain the same list and then recruit, with obviously survival being the key. It can be done but it is a hell of lot of work. Increased sponsorship, player payments etc. West have plenty of $$$ so maybe not a good example, but Sunshine did it in the 90's and are doing well.

he is a very good footballer, i rate him bigtime.. also the new guy wears the number 21 looks the goods..

Compared to you Karim everyone is good, keep talking yourself up you play divi 2 you shiitman and still cant get a kick, your better off giving rub downs or cutting the oranges you goose.

Compared to you Karim everyone is good, keep talking yourself up you play divi 2 you shiitman and still cant get a kick, your better off giving rub downs or cutting the oranges you goose.

never talk my self up mate... but on that note im a better footballer then ull ever be :eek::eek:
its funny that u know who i am :D who r u again oh thats right gutless:thumbsu:

i smash meat pies:thumbsu:hahahahaha

Weapons is a JET. Not to mention the Winnie Blues.

Who cares about the coaches.

MacZohan (NF) Harding (ALB) Sirrani (ALB)
Munn (SH) Roberson (SH) Phillips (NF)
Eldridge (NF) Mallia (SH) N Caruana (SH)
Devlin (NF) Jeugan (PS) M Nicholaides (SH)
Pearce (BRA) Davis (PS) Blyth (DP)

Kennedy (WM)
Greto (SH)
Elkins (CD)

I/C M.Caruana (SH), Drew (NF), Monteleone (NF), Irons (CD), S.Nicholaides (SH), Cantwell (DP), Sophoulis (BRA), Portelli (ALB), Borg (ALB), Weston (SH), Lindsay (WM), Spatilsano (ALB), Stone (NS), Di Petro (DP)

*Madigan (DP) – only played 2 games
* Summers (DP) – Darren from Melton reckons he is the best player in Div.2 but I haven’t seen him play

Next question how would this team go against Spotty, Colts, Hoppers?

i dont think they will come close, Spotty and colts are just to strong.
Weapons are u still playn, should be a good contest when we play you blokes in 2 weeks.

i dont think they will come close, Spotty and colts are just to strong.
Weapons are u still playn, should be a good contest when we play you blokes in 2 weeks.

yer mate.........im not worried about next week just yet massive game for our ''club'' this week.........

have you herd anything around the traps that our game in 2 weeks is on a friday night under our new lights.......????and yer its a big game also.......:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yer mate.........im not worried about next week just yet massive game for our ''club'' this week.........

have you herd anything around the traps that our game in 2 weeks is on a friday night under our new lights.......????and yer its a big game also.......:thumbsu:

i told da coach we will be playing under lights and he said your trippn,
where u gettn that info from there weapons.

Karim i dont care what anyone says mate i will have u in my best 22.

never talk my self up mate... but on that note im a better footballer then ull ever be :eek::eek:
its funny that u know who i am :D who r u again oh thats right gutless:thumbsu:

I have no idea who you are, you just sound like a goose who talks it up playing in a shit side in divi 2. as for being a better player then me. lol you wish

BIG NEWS

James HOLLYWOOD Condos is back at Parkside apparently he is getting low in he's funds and needs some extra cash.

$1000 sign on fee

$700 a game

$50 a goal

$35 tuesday night training

Free meal thursday night traning

i heard the same from a bloke whos cousin lives next door to a bloke who works with a guy who knows a bloke that knows his mate, but he decided to stay at old ess becuse parkside dont have any more xl shorts

i told da coach we will be playing under lights and he said your trippn,
where u gettn that info from there weapons.

Karim i dont care what anyone says mate i will have u in my best 22.

yer nothing was said tonight so maybe its a no go.......a couple of weeks before the long week end it come up........as our 12's 16's have already played there underlights.......dunno:confused:

if that team was to play spotty or port colts it would get hammered by 20 goals plus.
you could have put in the brunswick power team, coz the players u named arent much..
seriously, gotta realise divvy one is a class above this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back