WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so looking foward to rd1 with all clubs pumping up there own tires(thats how they spell it at PARKSIDE)just want 2 know the conteneders from the PREtenders BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

seems like your doing the same thing..........other than you stating we are pumping our teams tyres up u have given us nothing........:eek:

now im not gonna come on here and say that my club isnt going well now am i........get a clue tripple oh..........

seems like your doing the same thing..........other than you stating we are pumping our teams tyres up u have given us nothing........:eek:

now im not gonna come on here and say that my club isnt going well now am i........get a clue tripple oh..........

off course yr not weapons with the amount of $$$$$$$$ yr club has spent failure isnt a option is it......... your club would look darn silly if it did lose with the budget of a A1 side that you are paying yr superstars hehe:D:D

im so looking foward to rd1 with all clubs pumping up there own tires(thats how they spell it at PARKSIDE)just want 2 know the conteneders from the PREtenders BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

What a knob. You add nothing to this thread. How about some news on Parkside if you player/supporter down there (which you are probably ain't). Everything you have posted has been rubbish over the past few months.

Just thought I would add my two cents.

Top five;

Heights
North Footscray
Parkside
Albanvale
Deer Park

What a knob. You add nothing to this thread. How about some news on Parkside if you player/supporter down there (which you are probably ain't). Everything you have posted has been rubbish over the past few months.

Just thought I would add my two cents.

Top five;

Heights
North Footscray
Parkside
Albanvale
Deer Park

KNOBHEAD.... i was addin my 2 cent worth. i raised the question who r the contenders and pretenders...

DEER PARK to win it sorry BUY it
NORTH FOOT r/u
HEIGHTS
PARKSIDE
COBOURG

thats my 2 cent worth

KNOBHEAD.... i was addin my 2 cent worth. i raised the question who r the contenders and pretenders...

DEER PARK to win it sorry BUY it
NORTH FOOT r/u
HEIGHTS
PARKSIDE
COBOURG

thats my 2 cent worth

your a dill.........we will finish from 4th to 7th id be very suprised if we finish any higher..........

now where are u getting your info from...........?
id like to hear your what your sources have told you about d/p.........be serious with me here........or your just dribbling pooh.......:confused:

off course yr not weapons with the amount of $$$$$$$$ yr club has spent failure isnt a option is it......... your club would look darn silly if it did lose with the budget of a A1 side that you are paying yr superstars hehe:D:D

we got no money.........just the same as parkside.....heights are the team to beat and they have no cash either........nth will be there abouts.........

the old saying........chopper no cash;)

boys top 5 for the year maens half the sides will make it pretty silly should be a top 4 and paly 18 rounds so we play each other onces but thats the wrfl for you STUPID

top 5 in any order
parkside
heights
nfootscray
albanvale
coburg:thumbsu::thumbsu:

coburg picked up another gun last week at training boys will kick easily 60 goals played for seymour last year hopefully we can get his brother to from one of the suburb leagues coburg will average 20 goals + a game this year with there forward line huge improvers:thumbsu: much to the dissappointments of red devil,weapons,mint

boys top 5 for the year maens half the sides will make it pretty silly should be a top 4 and paly 18 rounds so we play each other onces but thats the wrfl for you STUPID

top 5 in any order
parkside
heights
nfootscray
albanvale

coburg picked up another gun last week at training boys will kick easily 60 goals played for seymour last year hopefully we can get his brother to from one of the suburb leagues coburg will average 20 goals + a game this year with there forward line huge improvers:thumbsu: much to the dissappointments of red devil,weapons,mint

good thing is you might be right on the field but hammo be serious with me here your club isnt a div 1 club.........im just imagining powerhouse div 1 clubs playing at your shit hole of a ground.....lol......honestly its not that good........

and when/if yous go up it will be a west footscray all over.........probably like all clubs going up to div 1 from div 2:eek:

top 5 in any order
parkside
heights
nfootscray
albanvale

Yeah we'll see tiger lily! I have nothing against CD. Would be suprised if you were top 3 material though.

How many Gladdy Park blokes are you going to pick up? I am sure you have been sniffing around there. You should see if you can recruit that guy did the BBQ at their shithole of a ground. Great snags.

Who do you reckon has the biggest ferals in the 2nd division? Gladdy Park (before there unfortunate demise) was like hill billy country. Western Magpies would go close - its a bit like a seen out of Mad Max there with all the hotted up cars and barrels with fire. A few single mums with prams.

Few strange individuals at Wyndhamvale. Their canteen isn't bad though.

Yeah we'll see tiger lily! I have nothing against CD. Would be suprised if you were top 3 material though.

How many Gladdy Park blokes are you going to pick up? I am sure you have been sniffing around there. You should see if you can recruit that guy did the BBQ at their shithole of a ground. Great snags.

Who do you reckon has the biggest ferals in the 2nd division? Gladdy Park (before there unfortunate demise) was like hill billy country. Western Magpies would go close - its a bit like a seen out of Mad Max there with all the hotted up cars and barrels with fire. A few single mums with prams.

weapons is a big fella:eek:lol

some interesting people at heights:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:deer park=feral
apart from the footy club every1 else has changed there name
Caroline springs formaly called deer park
brimbank gardens formaly called deer park same shitty postcode 3020
go the parkers:thumbsu:

top 5 in any order
parkside
heights
nfootscray
albanvale

Hammo i would never be dissapointed to see districts succeed.. i did more work there in my time t that club than you will ever do mate so dont talk sh*t.. and if you look on the other predictions thread you will see that i put you guys amongst it..

a champ i have seen some ferials at the great nth foots 2 dont throw to many stones

:thumbsu:deer park=feral
apart from the footy club every1 else has changed there name
Caroline springs formaly called deer park
brimbank gardens formaly called deer park same shitty postcode 3020
go the parkers:thumbsu:

hahaha.....you really are a dill...........

postcode in d/p is 3023 mockinbird...........3020 is sunshine so again you are wrong........

lets not start bagging each other's club........i could go all year long but thats not what im here for.....
talk footy or go annoy some other poster on here..........

im starting to believe you aint from parkside..........

How have wyndhamvale prepared for the year? who have they got in to cover Bunworth (sunshine) and Wood (Glen Orden)???

How things going for the honour ave boys?

yeah no worries mint must have missed that one mate all good then, as long as u play on me and i kick 10 im happy lol anyway weres ur mate chris t is he still playing footy at bundoora last i heard he got injured again, have you guys got any practise games lined up

karim how do tjink you will improve have you any new names or is it the some team minus grangier and sammy

wingy back, which is a massive
david connell who will b very handy
glen downs back from his Euro trip
a few very good kids who have come up from u18s
a few other names i cant share with the big footy world but i promise u my friend we will go alright..

a few other names i cant share with the big footy world but i promise u my friend we will go alright..

hey karim hows my mate ramzi goin???

is that big oiled up peacock playing again this year? i think he has done 2 preseasons with u guys and played about 5 games all up

im hearing other reports karim..........see me sneaking around sunday..........lol

yeah no worries mint must have missed that one mate all good then, as long as u play on me and i kick 10 im happy lol anyway weres ur mate chris t is he still playing footy at bundoora last i heard he got injured again, have you guys got any practise games lined up

mate from the sound of things down at cole reserves with the players you have picked up you will be in the 2s !:eek: hahaha you know i couldnt play in the backline if i tried mate but i will give it a crack !! :D:D

chris went back to bundoora last year and was having a good pre season until he discoved that his ankle was still wrecked from the albanvale game... i thought he was full of it but he had a full reco last november and missed the whole year.. turns out i was wrong. yeah we got some praccy matches coming up .. how about you guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back