WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
weapons here u guys will be at ull strength satday so should be a good game to see if we can maintain our spot in the 5 and finally have a win against u guys. on a neagative point that means u wont be getting a game in the ones....

i was just waiting for another outrageous post from u....''see IF we can maintain our spot in the 5 and FINALLY have a win against you guys''.....not confident????......boys went through their paces on tuesday night and all is building up for a big game....cant wait cause this sorts the men out from the boys....dont forget to bring your white shorts.........

you guys win pressure on us........we win all the pressure on u guys with us being 3 game's clear of 5th......lots riding on this 1..........

i dont play one's im happy to be the runner

if that team was to play spotty or port colts it would get hammered by 20 goals plus.
you could have put in the brunswick power team, coz the players u named arent much..
seriously, gotta realise divvy one is a class above this level.

ridders think u need to get fair dinkum mate the best 22 from second div would beat a few sides in div 1 they would get beat by the spotties or colts but 20 goals plus please mate give credit to sum of the good players that play div 2

if that team was to play spotty or port colts it would get hammered by 20 goals plus.
you could have put in the brunswick power team, coz the players u named arent much..
seriously, gotta realise divvy one is a class above this level.

20 goals is a bit far fetched dude, especially when you think that the top couple of teams would beat the bottom couple in div 1... so in saying that if you put a combined team together of the best guys in div 2 they probably WONT beat a port colts or spotty but they would be a hell of a lot closer than 20 goals! :D

Good to have footy back. For what's its worth my tips for round 10;

Braybrook V Albanvale - Albanvale to bounce back after being thrashed by the Devils before the break. Cobras by 33 points.

North Footscray V Western Mapgies - Devils at close to full strength will be too good at home. 40 points.

Coburg Districts V Deer Park - Match of the round. Lions by 5 points. Very tough to beat at home. Tight one though with Deer Park getting a few back and Madigan with now having a few games under his belt.

North Sunshine V Sunshine Heights - Heights by 200 points. Hill to kick 9.

Parkside V Wyndhamvale Falcons - Parkside by 230 points. Davis to kick 20.

Coburg Districts V Deer Park - Match of the round. Lions by 5 points. Very tough to beat at home. Tight one though with Deer Park getting a few back and Madigan with now having a few games under his belt.

I assume with Districts highlighted you mean the Districts Lions to beat the Deer Park Lions ?

I cant believe what im reading div 2 is shit further more everyone that plays in div 2 are shit take a look how glenorden and west are travling please, spell me I could come out of retirement and still kick 5 a game in that shit comp, what you have got to realise is div 2 is like super rules, only for the old people who want to have a kick after a big night and not care about the results.

Braybrook V Albanvale - Albanvale to bounce back after being thrashed by the Devils before the break. Cobras by 33 points.

North Footscray V Western Mapgies - Devils at close to full strength will be too good at home. 40 points.

North Sunshine V Sunshine Heights - Heights by 200 points. Hill to kick 9.

Parkside V Wyndhamvale Falcons - Parkside by 230 points. Davis to kick 20.

do u know something we dont devil??? hill hasnt played a senior game this year yet.

I cant believe what im reading div 2 is shit further more everyone that plays in div 2 are shit take a look how glenorden and west are travling please, spell me I could come out of retirement and still kick 5 a game in that shit comp, what you have got to realise is div 2 is like super rules, only for the old people who want to have a kick after a big night and not care about the results.

More than welcome to come down to div 2 and give it a crack if you think its that easy mate... If you dont like or rate the comp then get off our thread cause you are making a goose of yourself!! If any of the clubs in div 2 had the money that a spotty or port colts do they would be amongst it but unfortuantly the $$ are not there...

The likes of Glenorden, Altona etc are still doing the hard yards and will get there in the next few years with young kids and more sponsors jumping on board.. but there platform was Div 2!

you sound like someone that has no knowledge of running a football club or in fact what the standard of the top tier in div 2 is like so do us all a favour go back to wherever you came from. we dont want to hear from idiots like you :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I assume with Districts highlighted you mean the Districts Lions to beat the Deer Park Lions ?

Yeah I mean Coburg Districts. We have two Lions, two Magpies....need to focus when doing my tips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

between you and ridders im just wondering do you both know yr right foot and left foot or do u have to put yr brains together to work it out.stop bagging div2 if u were good enough players you would be on div 1 thread but guess they havnt started up 1 for ressie players yet make a name for yrself ridders or MR SMOOTH and make a forum up so w***ers have sumwhere 2 enjoy

North Footscray beat Laverton by about 100 points today.

Smashed em' in the second half. Best players IMO for the Devils were Mick Drew, Mick Lanciana, Andre Lakkis and Scott Eldridge. Cory Lucas kicked 5.

For the Magpies Kennedy was good in the ruck, no.15 and the little bald guy (24) on the ball. Coach Dallas played for Lavo. Had a couple of touches in the first half, but not sure what value he adds. Better off on the sidelines coaching the team. May as well play a kid from the seconds.

Braybrook once again lost a valuable chance to get into the top five with a lost at home to Albanvale 14.10-94 to 17.13-115. Not even an inspirational pre game speech from Doug Hawkins could help Braybrook get across the line! Braybrook let Albanvale kick away in the first quarter going into the first break down 5 goals. By three quarter time Braybrook brought the margin back within 2 points, but they once again failed to finish off, getting smashed in the last term by Albanvale. A couple goals late brought the margin back to a more respectful 21 point defeat. The chances of Braybrook making the finals are getting slim as they prepare to line up against Parkside and North Footscray in the next few weeks in must win games to keep their chances of playing finals football alive!

braybrook where the better team on the day albanvale have to many soft players like dc bassi and dave azza maybe if they olayed hard like hendo wingy and jamie they would be a better side do you agree

Albanvale did have a lot of front runners, but at the end of the day the moved the ball better than Braybrook. Braybrook has some soft players and the last quarter was just simply disgraceful! It was a soft effort from Braybrook. Braybrook was the better side but Albanvale stuck to their guns and kept rebounding the ball and taking advantage of missed shots and opportunities by Braybrook. At the end of the day, Albanvale took their chances and Braybrook wasted theirs. Albanvale need to to get tougher if they want to win a premiership, you can't rely on front runners to win games, you need players that can win the contested ball!

coburg beat d/p yesterday in what was a very interesting game.........when you play 20 mins of footy thats not gonna win you many games......hammo where were u in the third 1/4 too hot in the kitchen............????

any way coburgs win makes it very interesting come the end of the year and leave's us vunerable in this second 1/2 of the year............

our 2's way too good.......

coburg beat d/p yesterday in what was a very interesting game.........when you play 20 mins of footy thats not gonna win you many games......hammo where were u in the third 1/4 too hot in the kitchen............????

any way coburgs win makes it very interesting come the end of the year and leave's us vunerable in this second 1/2 of the year............

our 2's way too good.......

I said a couple of weeks ago i didnt think deer park would make the finals i think im spot on !
IMO parkside will end there hopes this week !

easy weapons went of midway in the 3rd due to crap come back on the start of the 4th and bagged home 2 when the game was there to be won what more u want finshed with 4 could have been 7 or 8 as for what happen after the game it wasnt our fault we run out of meat pies u didnt have to carry on like that mate think ur mate brownie was eating them all day. districts win and then drop out of the 5 huge game for dpark and parkside this week dp lose they will be level with parkside and hoping cobrg beat magpies will all be level with us so 4 and 5th spot could be up for graps

easy weapons went of midway in the 3rd due to crap come back on the start of the 4th and bagged home 2 when the game was there to be won what more u want finshed with 4 could have been 7 or 8 as for what happen after the game it wasnt our fault we run out of meat pies u didnt have to carry on like that mate think ur mate brownie was eating them all day. districts win and then drop out of the 5 huge game for dpark and parkside this week dp lose they will be level with parkside and hoping cobrg beat magpies will all be level with us so 4 and 5th spot could be up for graps

hahahaha yer thats footy it all got sorted out the right way......every 1 went their own way........by the way smashed a hot dog with cheese it was grouse......your first couple were soft free's........

who's that bloke whith the sh1t voice that stands near the gumtree near the bus shelter........my god what a squeeler.......:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back