WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm following: Deer Park 2008 New President Mark McGoldrick, New Coach Jamie Madigan at recent AGM it was advised all players from 2007 staying put and new recruits being spoken to over next few weeks. Brand new committee formed with a lot of old faces interested in coming aboard for exciting times ahead. Also building of new club rooms commenced early this week.

Albanvale not in trouble, its hard not believe karim, when its up there, however i was taught never believe what u read on the net.
You can't have the WRFL without the Vales, its just not right, its like not having Carlton or Colllingwood.

I would say Albanvale are more like a Fremantle. Haven't been around long and haven't won anything yet either.

Carlton and Collingwood would be more like Port Colts or St Albans...

I would say Albanvale are more like a Fremantle. Haven't been around long and haven't won anything yet either.

Carlton and Collingwood would be more like Port Colts or St Albans...
more like spotty and parkside are collingwood and carlton and braybrook are essendon, they"ve all won the most grannys and been around since the start

yeah.. at parkside we were the black & white.
we share the same song.
we've won plenty a premiership.
and were only 4 years younger than collingwood..
but now we've hit our rock bottom. :(

No 4 fact that not all players are staying at parks, 1 def going 2 melton sth many leaving 2 go else where. To weapons havent got problem naming person who caused lots of trouble at ur club, was told 2 look at short little fat man who also on commitee and thats where the problem was m told. hope u no who m talking about.

No 4 fact that not all players are staying at parks, 1 def going 2 melton sth many leaving 2 go else where. To weapons havent got problem naming person who caused lots of trouble at ur club, was told 2 look at short little fat man who also on commitee and thats where the problem was m told. hope u no who m talking about.

na dont know buddy please enlighten me.......hope your not talking about me.......?????:rolleyes:

cmon you know everything who are these players........???? dont be a coward and not name names like you have done in the past.........

na dont know buddy please enlighten me.......hope your not talking about me.......?????:rolleyes:

cmon you know everything who are these players........???? dont be a coward and not name names like you have done in the past.........
His initials r G.Sett, u should no the rest. Wont name players as could b wrong but have on very good grapevine that players r leaving due 2 way club was ran this yr. Looks like we will flog u again weapons:p

hey karim maybe you can enlighten us i heard grainger is heading back to his old stomping ground in sunshine if true would be a massive blow to u guys???

first time ive heard that mate, but pretty sure he will be sticking around, has settled in nicely at albanvale don't see y he would leave...

His initials r G.Sett, u should no the rest. Wont name players as could b wrong but have on very good grapevine that players r leaving due 2 way club was ran this yr. Looks like we will flog u again weapons:p

thats right your a coward........and you have some doubt in what you have said so if you dont know its true why say it........the club has a new commitee so it can only get better for the future......your clubs future isnt bright.........

im not invloved next year at the club.........i hope they go good.......and as for you flogging us good luck......we will have plenty of coin to throw around so things should be a little more interesting next year..........

im doing some work at the rohan smith football acadamy.........helping out the young kids of the west........

so if you have got young kids even adults at your club who need the expert coaching from rohan smith pm me and ill give you the details.......this goes for anyone......

cheers mark brown.........:thumbsu:

Those initials are correct... But don't get too carried away about flogging them next year... New board and things will be different in 08...

hey karim maybe you can enlighten us i heard grainger is heading back to his old stomping ground in sunshine if true would be a massive blow to u guys???

Grainger would be a massive loss. Anyone from the respective clubs like to name confirmed departures?

At North Footscray, key forward Lachie Peterson is moving to Brisbane for work. Will pretty much keep the same team I would think. Will be a few additions from the juniors and a few new recruits.

Grainger might be a lost but he didnt kill it i think his last 5 games produced 6 goals not much to talk about his finals games where shocking i think albanvale have other players they will be trying to keep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grainger might be a lost but he didnt kill it i think his last 5 games produced 6 goals not much to talk about his finals games where shocking i think albanvale have other players they will be trying to keep

Not that I like making excuses for Albanvale players (unlike your good self) but I am pretty sure he wasn't 100%. Foot or ankle injury. His mobility was definitely affected.

thats right your a coward........and you have some doubt in what you have said so if you dont know its true why say it........the club has a new commitee so it can only get better for the future......your clubs future isnt bright.........

im not invloved next year at the club.........i hope they go good.......and as for you flogging us good luck......we will have plenty of coin to throw around so things should be a little more interesting next year..........

im doing some work at the rohan smith football acadamy.........helping out the young kids of the west........

so if you have got young kids even adults at your club who need the expert coaching from rohan smith pm me and ill give you the details.......this goes for anyone......

cheers mark brown.........:thumbsu:
Sounds to me weapons that pensioners r trying 2 buy a flag, thought u had young players , they wont stick round if no hope of getting a game.

Not that I like making excuses for Albanvale players (unlike your good self) but I am pretty sure he wasn't 100%. Foot or ankle injury. His mobility was definitely affected.

your right red devil he rolled his ankle in the last game of the home & away season against ur mob... i think typewriter might have been spot on just heard my self that the big man might be heading back to sunshine, very disappointing as he is a very good player and a good bloke as well.. well if he does leave i wish hi all the best...

heard from a we$t foot$cray player that d'ambrosio, guererra, markovski, falzon, lika, falcke brothers, and abou-zied all looking to stay and play together in div 2, would be pretty handy for one of the top clubs to pick up all those players for them to stock up their list with the possibilty to get a few other we$t players

where were u Sunday night after the granny? me and borgy dropped in after a big night surprised not to see u there

yeah i copped a knock against west in the qualifying and developed a thing called cellulitus which was pretty painful the leg doubled in size and was on crutches and couldnt drink i was there til about 11ish i think then i went home wot time did u come past?

yeah i copped a knock against west in the qualifying and developed a thing called cellulitus which was pretty painful the leg doubled in size and was on crutches and couldnt drink i was there til about 11ish i think then i went home wot time did u come past?

about 2ish i think had a few drinks with the boys, was pretty funny havnt seen westo or greto that smashed since Germany..
so back to footy, anyone leaving heights? Are u going to finally get fit and play 1s or what man? lol

about 2ish i think had a few drinks with the boys, was pretty funny havnt seen westo or greto that smashed since Germany..
so back to footy, anyone leaving heights? Are u going to finally get fit and play 1s or what man? lol

exactly the question i was gonna ask u typewriter??? when do u fellas start ur preseason???

i aim to get fitter but i will be coaching the reserves next year and not sure if im going to pull the boots on just yet.

we have lost a couple of players fais and the boys are leaving at this stage which is a bit of a blow. they were great to have them around this year and and are welcome back at any time, and i wish them all the best for next year.

hey Karim you must have been mistaken about seeing westo that night:confused:
last reports on him he had flown in from germany to queensland to join the boys on ther end of season trip. but since they have got back he hasn`t been sighted since :eek: big rumour around the club is that number 3 will be retired in memory of him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back