WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
your either blind, or full of sh it.
there were 30 odd down there, and maybe 5 of those were under 18s.

what time do you start training then.........?
yarra cricket club had more numbers than you guys.........
as i said i was there from 5 till 6 only seen about 5 to 8 players and you's hadnt even started yet.........so they must have all come in a hurry........:confused:or your telling porkie pies.......i only report what i see.........could have been blokes in the rooms.......i dont know......i obviously didnt see them........we will see next wed.......ill have a closer look and might even hang around and see exactly how many.........

what time do you start training then.........?
yarra cricket club had more numbers than you guys.........
as i said i was there from 5 till 6 only seen about 5 to 8 players and you's hadnt even started yet.........so they must have all come in a hurry........:confused:

started at 6 across the road on the other oval.
where were you training?

I think we will be up there again Weapons. Know more in a few weeks when we are back on the track. Looks like we will pick up a few and have a couple of under 18's who will get a game.

good to hear........i dont mind seeing the red and white go alright.......lol:eek:

ill report when d.p train see who's who........

well ill tell you what..
come down on wednesday and i think youll find that we'll have a much bigger 18s attendance to go with our already high numbers.

then you can come on here and admit how wrong you were.

hey boys i played for gladdy last year and we had a shocker there was no atmphoshere at da club just wondering wat a good club to move on to im thinking braybrook there a big club and they have a good midfeild just lacking in da forward line p.s im talking about ressy

Forgot to mention it is titled "draft 1"

Round 1 5/4/08

Deer Park v Coburg Districts
Sun Heights v North Sunshine
Albanvale v Braybrook
Wyndhamvale v Parkside
West Magpies v North Footscray

Round 2

Braybrook v Wyndhamvale
Coburg Districts v West Magpies
Parkside v Deer Park
North Footscray v Sun Heights
North sunshine v Albanvale

Round 3

Deer Park v Wyndhamvale
Coburg Districts v Parkside
Albanvale v Sun Heights
Nth Footscray v Braybrook
West Magpies v Nth Sunshine

Round 4

Braybrook v Deer Park
Sun Heights v West Magpies
Parkside v Nth Footscray
Wyndhamvale v Albanvale
North Sunshine v Coburg districts

Round 5

Deer Park v Western Magpies
Cob Districts v Nth Footscray
Parkside v Albanvale
Wyndhamvale v Sunshine Heights
Nth Sunshine v Braybrook

Round 6

Braybrook v Parkside
Sun Heights v Cob Districts
Albanvale v Deer Park
Nth Footscray v Nth Sunshine
West Magpies v Wyndhamvale

Round 7

Deer Park v Nth Footscray
Cob Districts v Albanvale
Parkside v Sunshine heights
Wyndhamvale v Nth Sunshine
West Magpies v Braybrook

Round 8

Braybrook v Coburg districts
Sun Heights v Deer Park
Albanvale v West Magpies
Nth Footscray v Wyndhanvale
Nth Sunshine v Parkside

Round 9

Deer Park v Nth Sunshine
Sun Heights v Braybrook
Albanvale v Nth Footscray
Wyndhamvale v Coburg districts
West Magpies v Parkside

Round 10 to 17 are reverse draw games as per Round 1 to 8, ie Round 9 games only played once during season.

Full draw on this link: http://www.coburgdistricts.com.au/2008 Division 2 Fixture 10 Team (Draft 1).pdf

hey mate just wondering where gladdy are in ur fixture

well ill tell you what..
come down on wednesday and i think youll find that we'll have a much bigger 18s attendance to go with our already high numbers.

then you can come on here and admit how wrong you were.

ill be there wednesday dont worry about that.......im an honest type of bloke and i will post what i see.........lets hope its not bad........

hey boys i played for gladdy last year and we had a shocker there was no atmphoshere at da club just wondering wat a good club to move on to im thinking braybrook there a big club and they have a good midfeild just lacking in da forward line p.s im talking about ressy

deer park get down for a run.......closer to the freeway than braybrook......lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to louie d'ambrosio on being appointed the new senior coach at north sunshine . Im guessing a few west footscray boys will be going across with him.

Congratulations to louie d'ambrosio on being appointed the new senior coach at north sunshine . Im guessing a few west footscray boys will be going across with him.

An influx of former Italian champs and long lost cousins will head the list.

Any idea on what happeed to thier last coach?

gee that will rocket deer park up the ladder. A handful of Duds from gladdy reserves. Big recruiting coup there weapons:thumbsu:

if they have a crack they will be alright the more the merrier........we are a club in transition at the moment looking to go forward........and there is a couple of good ressies players down at gladdy that have played both 1sts and 2nds id recon so why not.......least they wont be leaving the club not liking the coach for not getting a go..........

An influx of former Italian champs and long lost cousins will head the list.

Any idea on what happeed to thier last coach?

Gee Louie coaching, christ things are bad in this comp if that'correct.
Louie couldn't coach a pig a to be dirty. Anyway good luck to him as he'll need it. I noticed him in the grand final prentending to look like a footballer, he should be charge with bringing the game into disrepute

Louie couldn't coach a pig a to be dirty. Anyway good luck to him as he'll need it. I noticed him in the grand final prentending to look like a footballer, he should be charge with bringing the game into disrepute

Perhaps he may be able to draw from past experiances, like winning an "A" grade comp medal or playing in an 'A" grade premiership.

Cant comment on his footy of late but when at his peak he was a very handy couragous footballer.

He also has been coached by some of the better coaches in the last 10-15 years, so time will tell I guess.

Don't know the bloke personally but he has a fair pedigree as a player in this league. I guy in his mid-30's like that should be encouraged to stay involved. Good luck to him I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back