WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many numbers u getting to trai ing come to gladdy we will look after u

Is Gladdy actually in the competition??

Come on dude your bagging the club in 1 post and then in another your saying Gladdy will look after people. haha what a joke.....

Promises Promises Promises

Just a reminder that pre-season commences tomorrow evening for North Footscray.

6pm(ish) at clubrooms. All welcome. Jump on board as we are looking at a big year.

Weapons you are more than welcome to join us!

http://www.northfootscray.com.au/

what do you need to bring...runners/boots/footy...?....ill come for a run there wouldnt be a problem for me having a run down their would there........?

the old man would be rapt.......lol

Head Matt Dawkins is going back to Gladdy.

Any truth in that rumor??

yea man i know i hate the club but at the same time i have a soft spot for them because it is my frist snr club and yea he back at north footscary but yea rumor is we mite get him back tony talking to him

yea man i know i hate the club but at the same time i have a soft spot for them because it is my frist snr club and yea he back at north footscary but yea rumor is we mite get him back tony talking to him

your 1st senior club... haha

You dont even have a side or competition to play in so best you find a club that is financial to play with...

That is of course if you are any good...

yea i know ill give it a week or two then if it still like this im off but good luck me trying to get a clearance off arthur he will not give me one lol

Theres an article on GP and BP in the moreland leader suggesting they are both gone from the WRFL. http://www.morelandleader.com.au/cov/sport.html But the link to the actual article isn't working...grrrrr!

Would be a pity to see two clubs just disappear, with Fawkner Park and North Coburg Merging in the EDFL(northern saints) and Mitcham in serious trouble fielding a side in the EFL for this season I hope the Clubs can get their stuff together.

Have ever GP looked at joining one of their EDFL aligned neighbors?
The Power could always have a chat to Fitroy Stars as they prepare for a year in the NFL. It just seems a pity to loose these clubs and people.

looks likes parkside should have a good reserves team then

[Dont worry about parside champ we wont only play finals in the seniors the reserves team will be right up there also. On the topic of reserves, i heard that 8 senior players have exited the club, big holes to fill, now u might have a bit more respect to the reserves players]

looks likes parkside should have a good reserves team then

[Dont worry about parside champ we wont only play finals in the seniors the reserves team will be right up there also. On the topic of reserves, i heard that 8 senior players have exited the club, big holes to fill, now u might have a bit more respect to the reserves players]

care to name the 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yea i know ill give it a week or two then if it still like this im off but good luck me trying to get a clearance off arthur he will not give me one lol

I know what your saying. He will make it extremley difficult for any player wanting to leave GP. A number of players went through the same thing last year with GP not approving clearance and as a result those players missed numerous games at the start of the year due to this.

The Western Region Football League should be aware of the behavior of GP and them delaying approving ex players clearances without any reason. They have no right NOT to approve clearances and how dare they stop people playing footy.

In saying that with GP not financial I see no problems with you obtaining a clearance.

Theres an article on GP and BP in the moreland leader suggesting they are both gone from the WRFL. http://www.morelandleader.com.au/cov/sport.html But the link to the actual article isn't working...grrrrr!

Would be a pity to see two clubs just disappear, with Fawkner Park and North Coburg Merging in the EDFL(northern saints) and Mitcham in serious trouble fielding a side in the EFL for this season I hope the Clubs can get their stuff together.

Have ever GP looked at joining one of their EDFL aligned neighbors?
The Power could always have a chat to Fitroy Stars as they prepare for a year in the NFL. It just seems a pity to loose these clubs and people.

yea ur right gp were goin to join da edfl but there goin to play in da wrfl this year

I know what your saying. He will make it extremley difficult for any player wanting to leave GP. A number of players went through the same thing last year with GP not approving clearance and as a result those players missed numerous games at the start of the year due to this.

The Western Region Football League should be aware of the behavior of GP and them delaying approving ex players clearances without any reason. They have no right NOT to approve clearances and how dare they stop people playing footy.

In saying that with GP not financial I see no problems with you obtaining a clearance.

yea mate hope so because im leaveing it to the last min to find a new club i went pass gp tonite there were only maybe 5 ppl there it was shocking so insteed i went and played indoor soccer lol

where you hear that da local paper good on u u can read i have seen da letter from da pres of wrfl about us ok just wait a week and we will see if there a new copy of the wrfl fixture but i hope we dont get let in because we will not be filling a side

aussie pride ive listen to you way too much your making my guts churn(rumble if you dont understand) GP WILL NOT be playing this year nor next yr nor the next for these reasons

1 They dont look after there players
2 They say "we'll pay" ddddddddddddddder neg on that 1
3 Too many people in fighting

Mate i know more then you think

THAT IS ALL .

I highly doubt either of GP and BP will ever play in the EDFL. For the very same reason Coburg Districts are in the WRFL, is the reason why they will not go to the EDFL.

No EDFL Juniors, no EDFL Seniors !

I highly doubt either of GP and BP will ever play in the EDFL. For the very same reason Coburg Districts are in the WRFL, is the reason why they will not go to the EDFL.

No EDFL Juniors, no EDFL Seniors !

I wasn't suggesting either Club move leagues!

I suggested Gladstone Park could have a chat to Westmeadows or Tullamarine even one of the Keilor Clubs. Brunswick Power could talk to Fitzroy Stars (nfl) to keep the Football people involved in some way.

TBH this is what pisses me off about the AFL, they let these Clubs just disappear without offering any way out.

Oh and I've seen GP at it's best and worse, whos been in charge there for the past few years?

I wasn't suggesting either Club move leagues!

I suggested Gladstone Park could have a chat to Westmeadows or Tullamarine even one of the Keilor Clubs. Brunswick Power could talk to Fitzroy Stars (nfl) to keep the Football people involved in some way.

TBH this is what pisses me off about the AFL, they let these Clubs just disappear without offering any way out.

Oh and I've seen GP at it's best and worse, whos been in charge there for the past few years?

I knew where you were coming from, just thought I would add my two cents worth.

As I said, and I guess I should clarify, to the best of my knowledge, the reason CD moved to the WRFL is because they were unable to field juniors, and as such, were forced out by the EDFL.

So your idea of seeking other options as opposed to fading away is probably to only logical solution unless BP and GP can become financial with the league very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back