WRFL DIV2 RESERVES - Home of Blueboy16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heights will be thereabouts wests and norths have got alot of experience in their reserves teams which would be very difficult to beat. at the moment heights reserves r playing alot of players that have done the full pre season and not picking players on potential alone, which is great at this time of year, however the more ppl train the harder its going 2 b 4 the selectors. we have a good balance in our midfield this year we will improve on last years performance.

i agree weapons we have bn suspect against the more quality opposition in recent years but we did move forward and beat albanvale/ norths and coburg who have been our bogey teams in the past. we just need to do it on a more consistant basis

heights will be thereabouts wests and norths have got alot of experience in their reserves teams which would be very difficult to beat. at the moment heights reserves r playing alot of players that have done the full pre season and not picking players on potential alone, which is great at this time of year, however the more ppl train the harder its going 2 b 4 the selectors. we have a good balance in our midfield this year we will improve on last years performance.

i agree weapons we have bn suspect against the more quality opposition in recent years but we did move forward and beat albanvale/ norths and coburg who have been our bogey teams in the past. we just need to do it on a more consistant basis

u beat us first time then we beat u second time around when we were on a 6 game winning streak cant wait to play u guys as well:thumbsu:

2 weeks u better be ready champ.............hope u dont sit in the goal square cause smitty might bench ya .............west smashed us last year in the finals and we smashed u guys the game before we owe u big time.... lookout..... better get your mits and kicking boots on.............:rolleyes:

I play out of the square weapons, and feel very much at home there. Hope your good below your knees too cause i dont mind the ball hitting the deck either. Dont worry about my mits and kicking boots. They will do the talking come game day. Good luck this week.

I play out of the square weapons, and feel very much at home there. Hope your good below your knees too cause i dont mind the ball hitting the deck either. Dont worry about my mits and kicking boots. They will do the talking come game day. Good luck this week.

lucky you don't mind because playing division 2 reserves i'm guessing that is where the ball will be most of the time

thats the thing you can play out of the square u better be able to run up the other end hahahaha ill be looking to kick a goal against u to make u look silly hahahahaha jusy ask last years f/f:confused:

thats the thing you can play out of the square u better be able to run up the other end hahahaha ill be looking to kick a goal against u to make u look silly hahahahaha jusy ask last years f/f:confused:

I'll tell you now pal, I wont be moving from our 50 arc. The way we move the ball if you run off me your the one who will look silly if you leave me sitting all by myself after not getting back quick enough. I'll enjoy the challenge. I just hope your a decent backman that has a crack.

I'll tell you now pal, I wont be moving from our 50 arc. The way we move the ball if you run off me your the one who will look silly if you leave me sitting all by myself after not getting back quick enough. I'll enjoy the challenge. I just hope your a decent backman that has a crack.

remember my goal is to kick 1 goal against u and i dont care how quick your team moves the ball i want a goal and at every chance i will be going for it.............:cool:

I wish you luck I honestly do. Would you like to put a wager on it? Say a Beer or Pie? hahahahaha
on a diet no pies or beers for me......
hahaha no wager as both our grounds arnt ready to be played on yet and we might not have a game:confused: its getting to you though isnt it i wonder what smitty will think of u not chasing u might get the sack hahahahahaha;)

on a diet no pies or beers for me......
hahaha no wager as both our grounds arnt ready to be played on yet and we might not have a game:confused: its getting to you though isnt it i wonder what smitty will think of u not chasing u might get the sack hahahahahaha;)

I dont get scared or worried Weapons...... Just ask TD. He's welcome around my house any time. Well Smitty was our club umpire last week so he might just not give me votes IF that happens.

Hey blueboy I heard Braybrook have a female team why dnt u try and get a game there?oh SHIT I forgot West Footscray are the girls of the WRFL div2 and u still wouldnt get a kick at Braybrooks female team because u struggle at wests

Hey blueboy I heard Braybrook have a female team why dnt u try and get a game there?oh SHIT I forgot West Footscray are the girls of the WRFL div2 and u still wouldnt get a kick at Braybrooks female team because u struggle at wests

obviously research is not a strong point of yours D*CKHEAD. I suggest the league website and clicking on results could be a starting point. I dont think I struggled too much against Braybrook. Come back when you have a decent sledge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

obviously research is not a strong point of yours D*CKHEAD. I suggest the league website and clicking on results could be a starting point. I dont think I struggled too much against Braybrook. Come back when you have a decent sledge.

Why dnt u learn 2 read before having something 2 say i didnt mention anything about how u went against braybrook i said u would struggle 2 get a game in braybrooks female team u ******* u think u are that good y arent u playing in the ones or u just filling numbers in the 2s.

Why dnt u learn 2 read before having something 2 say i didnt mention anything about how u went against braybrook i said u would struggle 2 get a game in braybrooks female team u ******* u think u are that good y arent u playing in the ones or u just filling numbers in the 2s.

never said anthing about being great. Bit hard to get a game in the forwardline when the ones have Laney Innella and Evans? I'm not good enough for 1's anyway.

never said anthing about being great. Bit hard to get a game in the forwardline when the ones have Laney Innella and Evans? I'm not good enough for 1's anyway.

Laney is a great forward but Innella and Evans are money hungry that are hacks these days.And we know now that ur just filling up numbers in the 2s.

Laney is a great forward but Innella and Evans are money hungry that are hacks these days.And we know now that ur just filling up numbers in the 2s.

Ok pal I'll agree with ya. Your just jealous you cant get that kind of money or be a chance of winning a Allan Smith medal.

Do you play footy or just a critic on the sidelines dreaming?

Ok pal I'll agree with ya. Your just jealous you cant get that kind of money or be a chance of winning a Allan Smith medal.

Do you play footy or just a critic on the sidelines dreaming?

yeah in play.And by what u are saying the west footscray team are full of individuals wanting cash or awards 4 themselves.Goes 2 show west will never win a flag with money hgungry players that will make the club like Brunswick.

Whats Evans anyway? a div 1 reject coudlnt hack it at altona & well he may as well have been playin div 2 while at seddon. west are just a bunch of *******s who are only after money.
I agree with son of T'D-I reckon half the girls in the braybrook girls team would have more balls than you blueboy

any1 notice that north sunshine have picked up former braybrook and then cenrals 2s players including ramaden?

that should make their 2s half decent, from previous history they refuse to play 1s, im not 2 sure how darryl craig will take that but we will c

yeah in play.And by what u are saying the west footscray team are full of individuals wanting cash or awards 4 themselves.Goes 2 show west will never win a flag with money hgungry players that will make the club like Brunswick.

West have about 17 new players to the club this year which include guys that have proved themselves at a higher level. If they can get the money good luck to them. I would love to say West will win the flag this season but we are yet to play anyone of significance to see where we are at. I honestly dont see Heights being a problem as I have seen them play and IMO are ordinary. Deer Park well they are next week and suppose will be the first test. Until then i dont think anyone is in a position to have a crack at West and their ability on the park.

Son - I'm going to make an outlandish statement like your father: No-one at Wests gets paid, we are all there for the love of the club and mateship :rolleyes:

P.S. The boys got together last night for a chat. We've decided to put 10% of our match payments in each week so we can get Ben Cousins for a few weeks when he comes back. Ben should be good for about $1000 a game at that rate!

Son - I'm going to make an outlandish statement like your father: No-one at Wests gets paid, we are all there for the love of the club and mateship :rolleyes:

P.S. The boys got together last night for a chat. We've decided to put 10% of our match payments in each week so we can get Ben Cousins for a few weeks when he comes back. Ben should be good for about $1000 a game at that rate!

Or is that 10% putting away 2 buy ur nxt big gun that fires balnks????

P.S. No one gets paid at wests huh thats why Bobby Evans is on about $450 a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back