WRFL DIV2 RESERVES - Home of Blueboy16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys anybody played coburg or cn there 2s play?
r they as good as last year seem to have dropped off a bit Minutolo seems to be back what position is he playin?

Saw Coburg last Sat. Can't say I was overly impressed with their twos! MINUTOLO played up forward most of the day. Wouldn't say he was in their best. Albanvale have played in last two Reserve Grand Finals and look the goods to go again as have retained most of their players and have a few coming back in next few weeks. Also they won't have to come up against an Altona or Glenordan this year.

How much b u l l s h i t goes on in here? honestly. Well done to the people that actually talk footy in this footy forum!! Haven't been on for a little while - but looks like I haven't missed much.

jealous...u must be a comedian buddy. I know bobby real well & he must be dilusional playin 4 a bunch of *******s & rejects like west, but then again he'll fit in well at west after all they're all just has beans. Then again they are also never was

Has beans as in jelly beans? or coffee beans? I really think you need to have a dictionary beside you female footy freak- as it looks like you have a 'fair dinkum aussie slang ' book beside you instead. By the way for future reference it's has BEENS!!! double e

hey guys anybody played coburg or cn there 2s play?
r they as good as last year seem to have dropped off a bit Minutolo seems to be back what position is he playin?

Hey typewriter, I need to get my 13 year old neice around here when I'm trying to read your posts. I think you might forget your at a computer. I think you think your sending an sms with some of the lingo you use. It's really not that hard to find a few extra letters on the keyboard. You should try it! All you need to do is - when writing r - add in an 'a' which is located to the left and above 'z' and add in an 'e' after the 'r' - you will find this letter next door to 'r' on the keyboard. Goodluck mate!!

Saw Coburg last Sat. Can't say I was overly impressed with their twos! MINUTOLO played up forward most of the day. Wouldn't say he was in their best. Albanvale have played in last two Reserve Grand Finals and look the goods to go again as have retained most of their players and have a few coming back in next few weeks. Also they won't have to come up against an Altona or Glenordan this year.

I was suprised to see Minutes play this year as I was under the impression that he needed a knee reco. Have been told that his reco was either this week or next week and won't be playing for much longer.

Hey typewriter, I need to get my 13 year old neice around here when I'm trying to read your posts. I think you might forget your at a computer. I think you think your sending an sms with some of the lingo you use. It's really not that hard to find a few extra letters on the keyboard. You should try it! All you need to do is - when writing r - add in an 'a' which is located to the left and above 'z' and add in an 'e' after the 'r' - you will find this letter next door to 'r' on the keyboard. Goodluck mate!!

crazy y dont u go on the net and look 4 a course that teaches u how to read this language and then u wont have a problem, either that or dont read my posts u *******.

u play at coburg dont u????

Has beans as in jelly beans? or coffee beans? I really think you need to have a dictionary beside you female footy freak- as it looks like you have a 'fair dinkum aussie slang ' book beside you instead. By the way for future reference it's has BEENS!!! double e

I think Lenny* hit the nail on the head in a previous post!

Sorry to say you wont be lining up on me this weekend weapons. Im OUT. Will be at the game and happy to have a chat/beer afterwards if you want. i dont have a babysitter for my daughter so i have had to pull the pin.

crazy y dont u go on the net and look 4 a course that teaches u how to read this language and then u wont have a problem, either that or dont read my posts u *******.

u play at coburg dont u????

I notice '*******' is a common word used on here by yourself and others.Do you know what that word actually means? Well according to the Oxford Dictionary...
'*******' meaning relating to or affected by muscle spasm. You could be right in describing yourself perhaps.That might explain the left out letters in your posts. A little bit of muscle spasm. Lol.
With a name like typewriter I would of thought you would know the letters on it like the back of your hand.

Play at Coburg. No. Sorry.

Played coburg today, we beat them by half time. Our clearance work is second to none, Big Faisal bagged 7, he could have kicked 4 more but the umpirers, dont let me go there. We out run them and i like our chances for finals. Bring on the competition as we habve the best midefield and foward in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey silky how did you go on the weekend. Get a few touches?

Hey weapons were you playing at West on Saturday? I had a good look around and didn't see many 100kgs plus backline players?

wot would u say out about deer park any1 we need to watch 4?

last year they were very inconsistent poor at the start great in the middle and average in the finals.

they seem to be poor at the moment?

Hey weapons were you playing at West on Saturday? I had a good look around and didn't see many 100kgs plus backline players?

Nah mate. I'd dropped myself to the 2's when we played you guys so I could get a bit of touch, and went back up this week and couldn't get near it. It's doing my head in.

Nah mate. I'd dropped myself to the 2's when we played you guys so I could get a bit of touch, and went back up this week and couldn't get near it. It's doing my head in.

think the silkmeister needs to learn to put his head over the ball seen him poo his pants a few times!! might have to work on that. its not like yarraville where you could hang out and get the easy ball!!!

Oh well something to work on for next week then.

Your 2's must of been ordinary at best this week. I cant see having the same side against us last week kicking only 4 goals for the game this week. We were the complete opposite this week. Played direct skillful footy.

na i dont play any more hahahaha retired for a year i got a big thumb print on my forehead......lol

the missus just had our 3rd child and with my cricket commitments in the later part of the season... granny's n s h i t no time for footy this year:thumbsu:

i wanna be out there

wot would u say out about deer park any1 we need to watch 4?

last year they were very inconsistent poor at the start great in the middle and average in the finals.

they seem to be poor at the moment?

how can u say that???? we lost the 1st 6 won the next 9 and then played a west who shouldve been in the top 2 but to their stipidity they cost themselves 4 games due to having unregisted players......in the end yer we got smacked to a side who shouldve finished 2nd........

think the silkmeister needs to learn to put his head over the ball seen him poo his pants a few times!! might have to work on that. its not like yarraville where you could hang out and get the easy ball!!!

Heh, very interesting. Didn't get much of it on the weekend but certainly didn't think i 'pooed my pants" as you put it.

I definently don't recall hanging out for the cheapies at Yarraville either ;)

Heh, very interesting. Didn't get much of it on the weekend but certainly didn't think i 'pooed my pants" as you put it.

I definently don't recall hanging out for the cheapies at Yarraville either ;)

hahahaha na just taking the piss mate!! i didnt get a kick either!! think ya should know who i am!! ya didnt do to bad mate. take a bit to get into it change of style in footy big time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back