WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

JZ

I think you will find that the real judgment on your off field management is passed, when the cheque book runs out of paper.

Namely, then it is your culture which will determine whether people still want to be part of your club. Players, in the absence of massive player payments. Supporters and volunteers, in the absence of great on-field performances every week.

I am not passing any judgment on Deer Park, past, current or future. Just saying, that will be the time -and every club goes through it- when the chickens will come home to roost. Or not, as the case may be.
Another one,here we go again,you're dead right,how many clubs have ex premiership coaches as presidents?How many clubs have ex premiership players/coaches on their coaching staff?How many clubs have ex premiership coaches as a major sponsor?A president that is prepared to put he's MONEY where he's mouth is?Thats how culture starts,people that care about their club and are prepared to do something about it instead of sitting back like jealous ...... and leaving it to someone else,and bagging them.Bring it on all you jealous people,we love it,it only makes us go harder.Bully,Stewie,Jimmy and all the boys will be leading from the front.

Another one,here we go again,you're dead right,how many clubs have ex premiership coaches as presidents?How many clubs have ex premiership players/coaches on their coaching staff?How many clubs have ex premiership coaches as a major sponsor?A president that is prepared to put he's MONEY where he's mouth is?Thats how culture starts,people that care about their club and are prepared to do something about it instead of sitting back like jealous ...... and leaving it to someone else,and bagging them.Bring it on all you jealous people,we love it,it only makes us go harder.Bully,Stewie,Jimmy and all the boys will be leading from the front.

So you agree that a good club culture is best measured when a club is down, and then you call me a jealous person? Am I missing something?

time to relax......

hahhaha make that 1-4.....

already more wins as a club than last season and 'will' get better as the season
goes on!!! enjoying the challenge of 1 of the hardest jobs in the west!!!

hey foss jz hahaha it is carp breeding season mudsuckers everwhere!!!

ps........g/a has history at s.c.c...............stay tuned!!!!

You must be over whelmed with envy being from Sunshine. Yet to win a senior premiership or even a second division flag, only elevated to first division when West Newport folded.
All the rubbish spoken about Deer Park on here is pure jealousy I bet if any club in the comp. had somebody throw the sort of money G.A. is they would welcome it with open arms, including Sunshine - Nathan

Still going with original stuff oh hardman -

1. Think I have congratulated Deer Park for winning the thing that matters most & no doubt all clubs would not knock back the money GA is offering. I was only pointing out the issues with attitude problems, etc.

2. Sunshine was approached to go up to Divvy 1 two weeks before the 1996 home & away season commenced without recruiting for Divvy 1. We accepted (unlike some clubs these days) and won five games that season. We have remained in Divvy 1 since and since the 2000's been competitive without winning a flag or spending anywhere near what other teams have. I am also on record as stating I still believe we have underachieved during that time.

What club are you from again? how did they go this season? even perhaps share your real name with the Big Footy fraternity and lets see if hard is appropriate to what you put on the park if of course you actually played the game?

I must admit we have made plenty of mistakes in recent years. I think we have processes in place now to fully utilise our successful crop of under 18's that have been the bench mark of the comp. Steven Kretiuk will be enormous for us and the re building we have to do. Our junior programme is what we can draw on in the coming years rather than splashing money which hasn't worked for us in the past.
Lets not get into the discussion of 'Hard' your three stone ringing wet, and we are here to talk football if your defensive over your clubs lack of premierships bigfooty is the wrong place for you.

I've actually blown out to 3.5 stone:)

Kretiuk - good appointment no doubt and I think it is fair to say your junior program is well respected "no doubt". I do believe though through natural spread of population Tarneit & Manor Lakes may impose on this in the future.

Defensive about premierships - Think if you read again I state we have underachieved. Look forward to the challenge as should all clubs of tasting that glory in 2014.

Weapons - If there were mudsuckers around you's be eating them raw;)

I must admit we have made plenty of mistakes in recent years. I think we have processes in place now to fully utilise our successful crop of under 18's that have been the bench mark of the comp. Steven Kretiuk will be enormous for us and the re building we have to do. Our junior programme is what we can draw on in the coming years rather than splashing money which hasn't worked for us in the past.
Lets not get into the discussion of 'Hard' your three stone ringing wet, and we are here to talk football if your defensive over your clubs lack of premierships bigfooty is the wrong place for you.

Hasn't he told you how he knocked out the "the biggest full forward to play in the comp". He's hard as nails! (liquid variety)

OMG,LMFAO,they've been at it again,just when we thought Jimmy didn't have to move over any further,Kerry and Richard have been at it again,we would like to welcome Brett Thornton's former 201 game,127 goal team mate Ryan Houlahan to the lions den.Sorry James,hopefully this will be your last move over i have to give you.........

OMG,LMFAO,they've been at it again,just when we thought Jimmy didn't have to move over any further,Kerry and Richard have been at it again,we would like to welcome Brett Thornton's former 201 game,127 goal team mate Ryan Houlahan to the lions den.Sorry James,hopefully this will be your last move over i have to give you.........

Fossilionking, shylo smith in a public hospital about a fracture this week... Why cant sir richard provide private heath cover for these guys???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next they will be applying to the EDFL to play Premier Division. Waste of money playing in the WRFL with this side!

Maybe they should because the Fossil has just announced Ryan Houlihan as their latest signing and if he is still as shit frightened as he was when he played in the AFL then the WRFL will be no picnic for him.
Could be a poor investment.

Maybe they should because the Fossil has just announced Ryan Houlihan as their latest signing and if he is still as shit frightened as he was when he played in the AFL then the WRFL will be no picnic for him.
Could be a poor investment.
Here we go again,coming from someone called CINDERELLA MAN,big statement.How many AFL games for you Cindy????And considering the club you come from,gee,first time Foss has been lost for words.Ben said thanks for the memories.

Fossilionking, shylo smith in a public hospital about a fracture this week... Why cant sir richard provide private heath cover for these guys???
Sir Richard was probably overseas,he'd probably by him a bionic limb if he knew about it.......I'll see what i can find out Johnny...

Here we go again,coming from someone called CINDERELLA MAN,big statement.How many AFL games for you Cindy????And considering the club you come from,gee,first time Foss has been lost for words.Ben said thanks for the memories.

None from me. That shouldn't stop me from having an opinion though should it ? Considering the club I come from ? What does that have to do with anything ? Saying the club are soft are you ? Do tell trout mouth. You are probably one of the hangers on from Deer Park that I stood next to GF day who stood there for about 3qtrs and 10 minutes of the game verbally abusing your own players with the call of
weak as piss being used relentlessly and even the low as you go cry of "Dog" was used to describe the odd Deer Park player. All this from a bunch of fat toothless welfare recipients who see footy from the bottom of a can.

None from me. That shouldn't stop me from having an opinion though should it ? Considering the club I come from ? What does that have to do with anything ? Saying the club are soft are you ? Do tell trout mouth. You are probably one of the hangers on from Deer Park that I stood next GF day who stood there for about 3qtrs and 10 minutes of the game verbally abusing your own players with the call of
weak as piss being used relentlessly and even the low as you go cry of "Dog" was used to describe the odd Deer Park player. All this from a bunch of fat toothless welfare recipients who see footy from the bottom of a can.
And it seems as though now they drink from the bottom of a cup, as soon as spotty dont win, all i hear is sooking.
It was allright when you spent the most, but now its evil.
spotty, do as i say but dont you dare do what we do.
Only hope your good enough to get within a point again you stuck up losers.

None from me. That shouldn't stop me from having an opinion though should it ? Considering the club I come from ? What does that have to do with anything ? Saying the club are soft are you ? Do tell trout mouth. You are probably one of the hangers on from Deer Park that I stood next GF day who stood there for about 3qtrs and 10 minutes of the game verbally abusing your own players with the call of
Hahahaha,great reply,welfare recipients,you must not look in the car park when you drive out after we have smacked you yet again.Not bad for a club on welfare.Great to see you were at the granny watching the 2 best teams in the comp,how did you go in the earlier game?All the best Cindy........

And it seems as though now they drink from the bottom of a cup, as soon as spotty dont win, all i hear is sooking.
It was allright when you spent the most, but now its evil.
spotty, do as i say but dont you dare do what we do.
Only hope your good enough to get within a point again you stuck up losers.
Nothing better than beating them by a point,your'e right,soon as someone else has a go they dirty up.

Fossil - think you will find Cinderallaman not from the club your referring if we are getting facts right. Also hope Condos happy to play reserves if Proud & Didak have signed?

Proud 3K a game (little over market rate).

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back