WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

And it seems as though now they drink from the bottom of a cup, as soon as spotty dont win, all i hear is sooking.
It was allright when you spent the most, but now its evil.
spotty, do as i say but dont you dare do what we do.
Only hope your good enough to get within a point again you stuck up losers.

Probably an improvement on drinking from the bottom of the swamp you are accustomed to down there in the Everglades.

Now get back to the Div 2 Board until your club gets a set of orchestra stalls and actually takes to the field in a Division 1 Fixture.

Probably an improvement on drinking from the bottom of the swamp you are accustomed to down there in the Everglades.

Now get back to the Div 2 Board until your club gets a set of orchestra stalls and actually takes to the field in a Division 1 Fixture.
Why don't you tell us your club Cindy,instead of putting shit on other clubs,not much chance of that cause you only sound like a shit thing to me anyway.Deer Park Deer park,the club we hold so dear.........

With the league embarking on Senior Interleague football this year, was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on several fronts;
  1. Will all clubs support the concept?
  2. How do you think the WRFL will go against Southern?
  3. Which players would you consider certainties too play?
My opinion is I think it is a great opportunity for players to say they played rep footy, even ex-afl players to get involved. I also think it is a great opportunity to dismiss some of the perception around the quality of the WRFL. I reckon we would be really competitive & highlight the strength of the fastest population growing region in Australia. Could be a tough selection for the assembled coaches / match committee.

With the league embarking on Senior Interleague football this year, was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on several fronts;
  1. Will all clubs support the concept?
  2. How do you think the WRFL will go against Southern?
  3. Which players would you consider certainties too play?
My opinion is I think it is a great opportunity for players to say they played rep footy, even ex-afl players to get involved. I also think it is a great opportunity to dismiss some of the perception around the quality of the WRFL. I reckon we would be really competitive & highlight the strength of the fastest population growing region in Australia. Could be a tough selection for the assembled coaches / match committee.
WRFL should give the SFL a touch up, you'd imagine.
The unfortunate thing with interleague games is that quite often a few of the more high profile players make themselves unavailable, thereby limiting the leagues chance of promoting itself.

WRFL should give the SFL a touch up, you'd imagine.
The unfortunate thing with interleague games is that quite often a few of the more high profile players make themselves unavailable, thereby limiting the leagues chance of promoting itself.

Its too early to say just yet, but from a SFL HQ point of view, being ranked the 6th metro league out of 6 Melbourne based competitions, they'd be wanting to put the strongest team possible up against the WRFL to change this ranking. Have "bragging rights" if you will.

You'll hear this a lot around local leagues but if all the rumoured signings of high standard & credentialled footballers eventuate, some of the standard which the league have not seen before, then the SFL will put up a great show. Not as many as those rumoured to be going to Deer Park though lol :D

Having said that, its a big ask for a marquee signing to play in an interleague carnival before he has played a game for his respective club & the WRFL are in the same boat here. March is a long wait so there's a lot of water to go under the bridge just yet

And it seems as though now they drink from the bottom of a cup, as soon as spotty dont win, all i hear is sooking.
It was allright when you spent the most, but now its evil.
spotty, do as i say but dont you dare do what we do.
Only hope your good enough to get within a point again you stuck up losers.
You still a bit pissed off after the Battle of Birdsville a few years back? Why? Your club got off with a slap on the wrist. By all accounts you won the brawl and laughed off any punishment by the WRFL, if there was any punishment.
Good to see the club has managed to find some balls and go up to Div 1.......oh wait!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is this set up working out? Have heard "not very well"????

As I said in an earlier post, hope Gary Turner goes well in the role, as any coach who wants to coach and put their orchestra stalls on the line deserve a fair go and not have all and sundry bag them especially on a footy forum. Nobody wanted the job Gary Turner applied and got it and as much as Altona spruikers think their spin on it was believable, the decision to appoint Russo as a co coach was nothing more than an insurance policy in case things go further South.

Smackas should have been left to his own devices instead of being baby sat by a player who is not a coach and the only legitimate reason for the club favourite Russo's appointment was to appease the restless natives when the shit hits the fan. If things do go South you can bet your life Smackas will be the scapegoat. That's my take on things GBF50 what are you hearing ?

Shit form. Gave him the job with the security Blanket of Russo added then 4 weeks later they give him the lemonade ? What possible reason would be given for things not working out over a period of 4 weeks and probably a max of about 4-6 training sessions ? :rolleyes: Maybe Tail wagging Dog could be the reason.

Congratulations to Brett Jacobs on his appointment as WRFL Coach. Lets hope none of the Deer Park mercenaries are selected to play. After all they have no club loyalty, they only play for money.

I hear at least one club may not field a side when drawn to play the mercenaries. Maybe others should do the same !

Congratulations to Brett Jacobs on his appointment as WRFL Coach. Lets hope none of the Deer Park mercenaries are selected to play. After all they have no club loyalty, they only play for money.

I hear at least one club may not field a side when drawn to play the mercenaries. Maybe others should do the same !

piss poor attitude

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back