WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I herd whisper that a number of Tulla players from EDFL are transfering over to the WRFL to play with Yarra.

Who are these players, can anyone confirm?? Will they go any good?? When I was last in Melbourne I used to follow Tulla closely and I wuld be interested in the progress of these players

I herd whisper that a number of Tulla players from EDFL are transfering over to the WRFL to play with Yarra.

Who are these players, can anyone confirm?? Will they go any good?? When I was last in Melbourne I used to follow Tulla closely and I wuld be interested in the progress of these players

Laverde/Harmes/Allouche are good gets.
Dorazio brothers are 2's players

I heard a whisper about Condos and his ability to get the job done on the football field. I previously mentioned this whisper.

I did some research into his stats and noticed he was kicking near 10 goals a game for the season.

I know some blokes who are involved down at Coburg District and I take a loose interest in them as I live close.

One of the whispers ive been told relates to Chris Bone. My sources tell me he is the best full back in WRFL div 2. Can this whisper be confirmed??

And did anyone get a first hand "live" look at Bone v Condos??

Laverde/Harmes/Allouche are good gets.
Dorazio brothers are 2's players

Dean Dorazio played 1 or 2 reserves games at Tulla and the rest in Seniors, Steve Dorazio played about 50/50 but had limited opportunity. Has the potential to be a very good player. I believe he played A grade seniors when he was only 16 or 17...

Can anyone from Yarraville confirm if previous Tulla B&F Trent Aldous has been training their ?

Digger24 thanks for your updated information

I heard a whisper that a lot of the boys coburg districts are getting down to training aren't much chop. Also their key full back from last year, Chris Bone hasnt been training.

Can anyone confirm this??

Dean Dorazio played 1 or 2 reserves games at Tulla and the rest in Seniors, Steve Dorazio played about 50/50 but had limited opportunity. Has the potential to be a very good player. I believe he played A grade seniors when he was only 16 or 17...

Can anyone from Yarraville confirm if previous Tulla B&F Trent Aldous has been training their ?

Dean D'Orazio will play 1's for sure. I can confirm that he played A Grade Seniors for Doutta Stars when he was 17 and playing U18's. Can't say much about Steven except for that I've been hearing that the youngest D'Orazio goes really well.

No word as to whether the older brother Jason will follow them?

Digger24 thanks for your updated information

I heard a whisper that a lot of the boys coburg districts are getting down to training aren't much chop. Also their key full back from last year, Chris Bone hasnt been training.

Can anyone confirm this??

Having a very good source down at a club helps with information and if yours was as good as mine then you would know that every one down at Coburg are very keen about the season. Pre Xmas then numbers were at between 40 - 50 per night with about 55 on the last night which is great for a club with no 18's to up the numbers. Numbers are slighlty down now but Coburg are training 3 nights a week and are getting different faces on different nights. There are still some senior players either yet to train or not training enough but all are contracted for this year. With the recruits i assure you that some can really play and others will more then hold there own in positions Coburg where looking to fill all in all they have only strenghted Coburgs list. Everybody is excited down there and the club will only improve on last years elimination final.

Having a very good source down at a club helps with information and if yours was as good as mine then you would know that every one down at Coburg are very keen about the season. Pre Xmas then numbers were at between 40 - 50 per night with about 55 on the last night which is great for a club with no 18's to up the numbers. Numbers are slighlty down now but Coburg are training 3 nights a week and are getting different faces on different nights. There are still some senior players either yet to train or not training enough but all are contracted for this year. With the recruits i assure you that some can really play and others will more then hold there own in positions Coburg where looking to fill all in all they have only strenghted Coburgs list. Everybody is excited down there and the club will only improve on last years elimination final.

I see. We definitley have different sources!! Can you confirm the whisper about CHris Bone?? Im told he was a key for coburg last year was a big reason why they made the finals in the first place.

Has he retired?? If not then maybe some other clubs might be interested in speaking with him. I'm told he is a rock down back.

Im still waiting on a reply to how he faired against Condos last year though.....

Are those senior players not training injured Hidden Wonder? The two pick ups form North Footscray should be handy inclusions along with Nolan from APW. How are some of the older faces fairing down there?

I see. We definitley have different sources!! Can you confirm the whisper about CHris Bone?? Im told he was a key for coburg last year was a big reason why they made the finals in the first place.

Has he retired?? If not then maybe some other clubs might be interested in speaking with him. I'm told he is a rock down back.

Im still waiting on a reply to how he faired against Condos last year though.....

For starters shoot your source coz he's shocking,

I don't think Boner played on Condos so that stops that. And it looks like he's gonna retire, body struggling to go again which it would at 39 yrs of age.

Are those senior players not training injured Hidden Wonder? The two pick ups form North Footscray should be handy inclusions along with Nolan from APW. How are some of the older faces fairing down there?

Is that the Lucas brothers from North Footscray?? I read about them in an earlier feed. How do they go?? Are they game changers??

Also, who is the Nolan from APW?? I cant find him in last years results??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For starters shoot your source coz he's shocking,

I don't think Boner played on Condos so that stops that. And it looks like he's gonna retire, body struggling to go again which it would at 39 yrs of age.

Seems like my source has given me the bum steer!! Is my source completely wrong when he says Chris Bone can play??

Ahh it's been a while, here we go

Whisper ur a tool
Bone can't be that good I've never heard of him
And coburg ain't gonna win the flag this season.. Just sayn :)
Falcons are my tip and I reckon all this talk about yarras new recruits is rubbish let's just see how good they go.. Parkside and falcons to play off in the granny

Biggest slider I think will be Lavo, lost some pretty good players, havnt got far to slide but I think they will struggle, biggest improvers I think the lakers and west footscray..

Most overrated side going into the season I reckon will be yarra

Bring back weapons I say :)

Whisper ur a tool
Falcons are my tip and I reckon all this talk about yarras new recruits is rubbish let's just see how good they go.. Parkside and falcons to play off in the granny

Biggest slider I think will be Lavo, lost some pretty good players, havnt got far to slide but I think they will struggle, biggest improvers I think the lakers and west footscray..

Theres no need to be rude. I'm just throwing out the info im getting. Obviously not as good as your info. But not all of us have the ability to know everything that goes on in the world. Yes, the world (except you of course karim13).

The parkside ground isn't too far for me to get to and neither is cole reserve. Which games should I focus my attention on then karim13?? I watch tulla but when they are away I like to look at some other games too. And seeing as you are an authority on the world then maybe you can give a bloke some guidence....

Whisper ur a tool

Boner is a solid player but no superstar, handy for 39 no doubt about it.

And Coburg might not win the flag this yr but they will play finals for sure imo.
Nolan, Moore, Georgeades and Young are all handy pick ups for Districts coming from APW .
Irons is a handy one to come back from Wallan in the RDFL looking at his results for them , should have a good year ..
Lucas brothers def 2 handy pickups as well

Districts havent gone out and spent ridiculous cash, they have gone and got some solid players that have added some serious depth to the senior team.

On the ones that havent been training or might not play they are.

Elkins- hasnt trained and is undecided on playing at all which is a decent loss
Bone- might be 39 but is a solid defender thats handy

expect them to finish 4-5 imo

And Coburg might not win the flag this yr but they will play finals for sure imo.
Nolan, Moore, Georgeades and Young are all handy pick ups for Districts coming from APW .
Irons is a handy one to come back from Wallan in the RDFL looking at his results for them , should have a good year ..

Districts havent gone out and spent ridiculous cash, they have gone and got some solid players that have added some serious depth to the senior team.

agree i think u guys will def play finals, irons back is a good pick up i also rate elkins lets hope for coburgs sakes he ends up playing..

Thanks for the info Hells. Lucas brothers should be very handy. Any other talls in the mix? After the loss of your full forward last year seemed to lack some height. Any info on old faces who are looking the goods on the track?

Must agree though, I think the Falcons with their young list are looking the goods. Parkside should be up there too. Yarraville look to have recruited well but time will tell.

Theres no need to be rude. I'm just throwing out the info im getting. Obviously not as good as your info. But not all of us have the ability to know everything that goes on in the world. Yes, the world (except you of course karim13).

The parkside ground isn't too far for me to get to and neither is cole reserve. Which games should I focus my attention on then karim13?? I watch tulla but when they are away I like to look at some other games too. And seeing as you are an authority on the world then maybe you can give a bloke some guidence....

if ur intrested in watching slow fat guys with awsome skills well then focus ur attention on caroline springs and watch number 13 put on a show (i do tend to go missing at times) :D

And im tipping we have picked up the best player in the comp, will put on a show this year.. cant say any names but lets just say he is the best...

mr whisper im just trying to fire up this thread mate its been a bit borning on here, dont take it to heart:)

lets hope a few yarra boys take the bait might be some good reading :D

Not necesarily injured just a few minor reasons Coburg have a training camp next weekend and from what im told every body is expecting things to take shape from there. After that they have 3 practice matches leading up to round 1. Elkins is 50/50 speak to different ppl and you will get a different story i would expect a clear answer until a few weeks from round 1, if he doesnt play it will be a loss for coburg but one that may just be filled with the new pick ups with that said all are hoping he plays.

All the APW recruits will play senior football and probally would in any other team in divvy 2. Irons is a welcomed recruit coming back and brings great enthusiam with him, looking to have big season. Lucas Boys have proven them selves in Divvy 2 in the past and both say there keener now then ever before. Round 1 will be a good indication on where Coburg are at so lets wait untill then..:thumbsu:

Whisper ur a tool

I dont agree with you there Karim

We have lost two pretty good players in Kenna & Wellsy. Dont know Kennas reasons for going to Werribee Centrals but I have personally spoken with Wellsy and I am absolutely fine with his reasons for leaving and I wish him the best of luck at YSE.

I havent been down to training too much but I have heard that we have had quite a few new senior quality blokes decide to come down and want to play, so you will find out come Round 1 vs Braybrook. We expect to finish in the Top 5 come the end of the Home & Away Matches and give it a decent crack and im looking forward to it.

Everyone goes on about who they have picked up and that, and thats good, but were not going to go down that line just yet. Just keep an eye on the clearances as we get closer to round 1 and make your own judgement from there.

Go Lavo :)

if ur intrested in watching slow fat guys with awsome skills well then focus ur attention on caroline springs and watch number 13 put on a show (i do tend to go missing at times) :D

And im tipping we have picked up the best player in the comp, will put on a show this year.. cant say any names but lets just say he is the best...

mr whisper im just trying to fire up this thread mate its been a bit borning on here, dont take it to heart:)

lets hope a few yarra boys take the bait might be some good reading :D

the yarra boys will miss the bus after rnd 13 when the cashola runs out.....i cant imagine the game plan the **** roach is trying to deliver down their......surely the yarra hierachy watched last seasons g/f game plan.....pppfffftttt :eek:

I dont agree with you there Karim

We have lost two pretty good players in Kenna & Wellsy. Dont know Kennas reasons for going to Werribee Centrals but I have personally spoken with Wellsy and I am absolutely fine with his reasons for leaving and I wish him the best of luck at YSE.

I havent been down to training too much but I have heard that we have had quite a few new senior quality blokes decide to come down and want to play, so you will find out come Round 1 vs Braybrook. We expect to finish in the Top 5 come the end of the Home & Away Matches and give it a decent crack and im looking forward to it.

Everyone goes on about who they have picked up and that, and thats good, but were not going to go down that line just yet. Just keep an eye on the clearances as we get closer to round 1 and make your own judgement from there.

Go Lavo :)

Just my opinion mate, hasn't driver moved on as well? If so there's another quality player gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back