WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

signing him on to run the canteen?
Choofa my friend, only those closest to the Club know, had to be that way as if it got out offers would've been coming from everywhere, and although they don't think he would entertain them, certainly the temptation would've been there as no doubt Clubs from Div 1/Div 2 and other Comps would offer him Triple what he is getting at Lavo. He's great mates with a few of the boy's who play in the 2's, and wants to have a a bit of fun without the pressure.
Keep an eye on the Lavo Website tomorrow.

Choofa my friend, only those closest to the Club know, had to be that way as if it got out offers would've been coming from everywhere, and although they don't think he would entertain them, certainly the temptation would've been there as no doubt Clubs from Div 1/Div 2 and other Comps would offer him Triple what he is getting at Lavo. He's great mates with a few of the boy's who play in the 2's, and wants to have a a bit of fun without the pressure.
Keep an eye on the Lavo Website tomorrow.

and your so close to the club, how?

Great get for Glenorden!! Great for the comp. How many games will they play???
From the horses mouth himself... Cameron Mooney... He will be lucky to play any game as he has media commitments with SEN RADIO every Saturday and also Foxtel with 4 games a month. Although he would love to play as he is very good friends with a current players father he does not see it happening unless Glen Ordan can play games at alternative times or days ie night games or Sunday games. This may mean clubs might have to weigh up a spectacle and cash injection of a game not in normal schedual time to get Mooney as a draw card or possibly the 4 points and a win but no Mooney??? Big decision I reckon... Kent Kingsley will play and according to Mooney will play between 6 and 10 games depending on other commitments... Good on GO for getting these boys but this may throw a spanner in the works for different scheduling of games to get Mooney... Will opposition clubs embrace it or turn it down..... Good luck to all in silly season lol

From the horses mouth himself... Cameron Mooney... He will be lucky to play any game as he has media commitments with SEN RADIO every Saturday and also Foxtel with 4 games a month. Although he would love to play as he is very good friends with a current players father he does not see it happening unless Glen Ordan can play games at alternative times or days ie night games or Sunday games. This may mean clubs might have to weigh up a spectacle and cash injection of a game not in normal schedual time to get Mooney as a draw card or possibly the 4 points and a win but no Mooney??? Big decision I reckon... Kent Kingsley will play and according to Mooney will play between 6 and 10 games depending on other commitments... Good on GO for getting these boys but this may throw a spanner in the works for different scheduling of games to get Mooney... Will opposition clubs embrace it or turn it down..... Good luck to all in silly season lol
Firstly evo, Your conduct all forms of social media in the aftermath of the Glen Orden game was nothing short of appalling. As a football manager of your club you should set a better example for your group of self proclaimed good blokes. I will say off the bat that i have several mates at GO but in no way condone some of the events the took place on that day. However, i think that you are not telling anyone anything that we dont already now. Cam is extremely hopeful to play, in fact he has been in regular contact with the coach and support staff and is still hopeful that on his arrangement for 2012 with various media commitments he would be available for anything up to 7 games. I dont think that the coaching staff will seek any change in venue or game time to suit his needs. If that was the case the coaches brother in law would be the first to sign. Along with about 5 of his former team mates. What my good mates tell me though is that the amount of interest and exposure the club has received Cam and Kent will be a great addition to the club in any capacity.

I can guarantee your club wont get a look in to embrace as you put it any form cross promotion after a few of your players and officials sent messages and threatened player/s continually after the debacle.

Good luck to everyone in recruiting and planning for 2013, will be a cracker!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior to Mooney and his mate a lot of good players from various clubs had been linked to Orden so could only imagine who they could get now, Nick Diker has 2 blokes that play for him who know everyone in the area and are well liked. I know them to be good lads myself and they seem to be a big influence in getting players to birdy, I believe their good mate is the Werribee captain Huxtable and he has put pen to paper to play alongside them. With a few from VFL mentioned also and strong tip is a key player from hoppers to the hawks done deal....where is the coin all coming from my only question

Firstly evo, Your conduct all forms of social media in the aftermath of the Glen Orden game was nothing short of appalling. As a football manager of your club you should set a better example for your group of self proclaimed good blokes. I will say off the bat that i have several mates at GO but in no way condone some of the events the took place on that day. However, i think that you are not telling anyone anything that we dont already now. Cam is extremely hopeful to play, in fact he has been in regular contact with the coach and support staff and is still hopeful that on his arrangement for 2012 with various media commitments he would be available for anything up to 7 games. I dont think that the coaching staff will seek any change in venue or game time to suit his needs. If that was the case the coaches brother in law would be the first to sign. Along with about 5 of his former team mates. What my good mates tell me though is that the amount of interest and exposure the club has received Cam and Kent will be a great addition to the club in any capacity.

I can guarantee your club wont get a look in to embrace as you put it any form cross promotion after a few of your players and officials sent messages and threatened player/s continually after the debacle.

Your comments are fair enough I suppose, I did go overboard with several comments on social media but I was only replying to comments that I felt were completely unfair towards our players and the incidents. I have apologised to most that took offence bar a few. But like I said to many of my mates at GO that it is not a one way street and includes their coaching staff but it is all water under the bridge now and it makes for a real ripper of a game next time we play them. I never said that GO signing of mooney and kingsley were not good I think it is sensational for both GO and the comp but all I was doing was putting it out there as what I know after Mooney had said about how many games he would play. He did also say that he would like to play as much as he can especially with Kent but he does not see it to be a massive chance but that is obviously subject to AFL 2013 draw and Wrfl draw.
GO will Defenetly benefit from this and good on them and their coaching staff and commitee and Louie as it puts them in the top spot of interest in the area.. And with huxy from Amos and a few more they are sure to be up the ladder next year.

I was not having a go at GO buddy. But if alternate times are offered to other clubs to play GO then that club will have a serious think about it... I would think that is a pretty informed statement. Anyway I have to get to the gym especially now that I have to drop some kg's if I am going to get a game over our new signings lol
Go swans haha

Prior to Mooney and his mate a lot of good players from various clubs had been linked to Orden so could only imagine who they could get now, Nick Diker has 2 blokes that play for him who know everyone in the area and are well liked. I know them to be good lads myself and they seem to be a big influence in getting players to birdy, I believe their good mate is the Werribee captain Huxtable and he has put pen to paper to play alongside them. With a few from VFL mentioned also and strong tip is a key player from hoppers to the hawks done deal....where is the coin all coming from my only question

Please tell us who the BIG NAME is from Hoppers Crossing, It cant be anyone to BIG as the Football Dept at Hoppers signed everyone up at Round 12. If its a DONE DEAL then name him.

From the horses mouth himself? We spoke to him personally, he is definately playing 10 games + finals.. If he can play any more than that he will.
Kingsley is signed for a full season week in week out.

If you have nothing POSITIVE to say, a message from all of us to you. Don't say anything at all.

GO HAWKS :)

From the horses mouth himself? We spoke to him personally, he is definately playing 10 games + finals.. If he can play any more than that he will.
Kingsley is signed for a full season week in week out.

If you have nothing POSITIVE to say, a message from all of us to you. Don't say anything at all.

GO HAWKS :)
Well then we will have to agree to disagree... I will back myself in but I suppose we will have to wait until next year to see how many if any he plays lol. I certainly don't see what I have said is negative just as i dont believe I have insulted anyone or spoke out of school and last time I checked I have nothing to hide if I make a mistake or am wrong I will admit it and set it right I don't mind being wrong but I am also very willing to put my name to everything I say and do and whether that be right or wrong which is I can't say for to many of you guys. And if I don't have anything POSITIVE to say... I will probably say it anyway.... Or should I only say positive things about Glen Ordan???
TO ALL BIG FOOTY USERS, PLEASE NOTE ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS TOWARDS THE GLEN ORDAN FOOTBALL CLUB SHALL BE KEPT TO THEMSELVES AS THEY MAY INSULT AND HURT TGE FEELINGS OF THE PRECIOUS SOULS OF THIS HAPPY TEAM AT HAWK LAND... hahaha gee boys it's only footy and if you guys keep recruiting like you have been all my and others comments should not matter as you will pants the competition...

APOLOGY
Sorry boy's, some confusion and mis-pronunciation from my Mail Man

This bloke is going to Lavington, not Laverton

LOL

I used to work in Laverton. A person who was coming to see me for a meeting hadn't turned up so i called him to see where he was, and if he had forgotten about our meeting. He assured me he hadn't forgotten and that he wasn't too far away as he had just gone past the first Albury turn off...

Well then we will have to agree to disagree... I will back myself in but I suppose we will have to wait until next year to see how many if any he plays lol. I certainly don't see what I have said is negative just as i dont believe I have insulted anyone or spoke out of school and last time I checked I have nothing to hide if I make a mistake or am wrong I will admit it and set it right I don't mind being wrong but I am also very willing to put my name to everything I say and do and whether that be right or wrong which is I can't say for to many of you guys. And if I don't have anything POSITIVE to say... I will probably say it anyway.... Or should I only say positive things about Glen Ordan???
TO ALL BIG FOOTY USERS, PLEASE NOTE ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS TOWARDS THE GLEN ORDAN FOOTBALL CLUB SHALL BE KEPT TO THEMSELVES AS THEY MAY INSULT AND HURT TGE FEELINGS OF THE PRECIOUS SOULS OF THIS HAPPY TEAM AT HAWK LAND... hahaha gee boys it's only footy and if you guys keep recruiting like you have been all my and others comments should not matter as you will pants the competition...

gee whizz!!!! its gotten soft all of a sudden.........

these g/o blokes get fairdinkum.......who gives a rats arse if negative stuff gets posted......like most of us evo wears his heart on his sleave.....suck it up!!!!

evo all the best losing the kg's.......ps.....where u going to gym.......? i might need a few sessions too!!!

cheers

Please tell us who the BIG NAME is from Hoppers Crossing, It cant be anyone to BIG as the Football Dept at Hoppers signed everyone up at Round 12. If its a DONE DEAL then name him.
Don't know what BigW is smoking but it was funny to see his comment posted on Facebook and Riosa Huxtable Elevato & Angelini all taking the piss out of it so doesn't seem to be much truth to what was said. Maybe these boys are just 4 mates who don't see local footy as the most important thing in life and are mates regardless of where they play

Don't know what BigW is smoking but it was funny to see his comment posted on Facebook and Riosa Huxtable Elevato & Angelini all taking the piss out of it so doesn't seem to be much truth to what was said. Maybe these boys are just 4 mates who don't see local footy as the most important thing in life and are mates regardless of where they play

I did see that and have a laugh, wouldn't expect anything less from them boys as thru are always good for a laugh but also trying to down play the truth maybe! The group of boys Diker first picked to take to Glenorden with him were for a reason and I have no doubt he knew taking them would lead to more following then, Hux going is the worst kept secret in local footy and I wish him luck and anyone else they land in 2013, Evo cool your jets it seems like you are very worried about GO

Have on good advice Yarra to stay down Dc told pres they need more coin $25k to be competitive ,she said no way stay tuned

Haha and the rumours begin.... YSE 100% will be in Div 1 next year, no one including myself, players and committee have EVER talked about anything different.

The club is in fantastic shape on field with 14s, 16s reserves and seniors winning flags and the 18s runners up. Should have 12 sides next year from juniors up with big possibilty of having 2 X 18s sides.

Off field alot happening to put us in a position not only for next year but for us to have sustanined success in the years to come.

Will be great to have the best ground in the comp back in the premier division.

There you go, hopefully that puts ot to bed.

Good luck to everyone over the silly season.

Havent posted for a while and dont intend to but if i feel the urge next time it will be in the div 1 threads ;)

Following the resignation of Rock07 at Nth Footscray, the rumour is that Henry out the Window is being sought for the position. Apparently it will mean a new extention to the pavilion, but one that YCCC are happy to accomodate.
J.Barnes coaching nth rumored $15k,also Braybrook to announce G .Sheldon as coach ex Coburg districts any other happenings in Divi 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back