WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it does. Could have been curious as to how they'll go about things. Did anyone kick him out of the meeting? Can't assume that everything he does has to be signed off by the club so his thoughts and actions may not represent what the whole club is feeling.

BEEG
Well champ, I only went on what evo said in his post. We're you at the meeting? If not, a bit of çhinese whispers maybe? You know the drill. Starts off as Evo spoke to a bloke. Ends up with Evo got up at the meeting and flagged a hostile takeover of the club.
If it was as you say it was, then I agree that it's a bit on the nose. Hardly something that points to the vales rocking back and forward in the fetal position because there's a new club up the road.

Was at the meeting but didn't see the approaches happen was told about it from couple good mates that were down there who have had a bit to do with the club getting up and running.

Not much more really needs be said about it only reason there has been is because you have came out and defended it all when a couple of people have said in this thread it was poor form and in the circumstances of being a BRAND NEW CLUB makes it even worse in my opinion.

That's my opinion it's over with now let's talk footy.

Was at the meeting but didn't see the approaches happen was told about it from couple good mates that were down there who have had a bit to do with the club getting up and running.

Not much more really needs be said about it only reason there has been is because you have came out and defended it all when a couple of people have said in this thread it was poor form and in the circumstances of being a BRAND NEW CLUB makes it even worse in my opinion.

That's my opinion it's over with now let's talk footy.

Lets get one thing straight BEEG, I have nothing to hide and I have said what happened. If you did not witness it then why continue to comment.
I had a quick chat to andrew the big red headed ruckman at his car, he said he was commiting to storm and that's it, Mitch Anthony saw me and said g'day as I was driving out and I have had a lot to do with Mitch and footy he played his first senior game when I was coach, he said hello and asked how I was and that he was thinking about playing again I said great and that I would see him in a few weeks at a mates party.

Secondly Table Tennis I understand you are a well informed man on the local footy scene and also good friends with Thomo who used to play at the vales but I fail to see where we are not making the most of our area. I believe manor lakes are probably well behind the eight ball as we have been in great sponsor relationships with most major parties in their heartland.
Tell me if this is being slack....
We have just continued in our agreement for 3 years with Dennis family homes who is the largest single corporation in Wyndhamvale who coincidently own the rights to the trading name manor lakes as it is not in fact a suburb and they own the name and rights and they are currently unaware of the football club being registered in that name... Or should I say were...
The manor lakes shopping complex has signed on as a community partner with Wyndhamvale,
Wyndhamvale iga are a joint middle tier sponsor, we have mcdonalds manor lakes as a major sponsor and have dobe for 2 years. we have signed off on an inkind sponsorship with Coles in the shopping Center couple that with some other major sponsorships within the western suburbs and there probably isn't a great deal left for the storm.
As fee as players go there would have been at least 10 players who either did or have played for the vales at the first meeting and that is great as they will enjoy a change not to mention their captain to be Cameron baker is an ex vales boy. I was genuinely there to introduce myself as I do at all clubs I go to. Will BEEG be annoyed when I go and film their games as well like I do with all our opposition... Or will that be poor form too... A wise man once said here is a glass of concrete, drink it and .... U know the rest lol

Maybe if BeeG is so worried about poaching then maybe he should have a chat to Westbourne and see how they feel about manor lakes starting up.

But like you said BEEG let's just get on with footy talk as this conversation belongs to the vales... Lol and so will the footy combo I would imagine... Lol

Go vales

Lets get one thing straight BEEG, I have nothing to hide and I have said what happened. If you did not witness it then why continue to comment.
I had a quick chat to andrew the big red headed ruckman at his car, he said he was commiting to storm and that's it, Mitch Anthony saw me and said g'day as I was driving out and I have had a lot to do with Mitch and footy he played his first senior game when I was coach, he said hello and asked how I was and that he was thinking about playing again I said great and that I would see him in a few weeks at a mates party.

Secondly Table Tennis I understand you are a well informed man on the local footy scene and also good friends with Thomo who used to play at the vales but I fail to see where we are not making the most of our area. I believe manor lakes are probably well behind the eight ball as we have been in great sponsor relationships with most major parties in their heartland.
Tell me if this is being slack....
We have just continued in our agreement for 3 years with Dennis family homes who is the largest single corporation in Wyndhamvale who coincidently own the rights to the trading name manor lakes as it is not in fact a suburb and they own the name and rights and they are currently unaware of the football club being registered in that name... Or should I say were...
The manor lakes shopping complex has signed on as a community partner with Wyndhamvale,
Wyndhamvale iga are a joint middle tier sponsor, we have mcdonalds manor lakes as a major sponsor and have dobe for 2 years. we have signed off on an inkind sponsorship with Coles in the shopping Center couple that with some other major sponsorships within the western suburbs and there probably isn't a great deal left for the storm.
As fee as players go there would have been at least 10 players who either did or have played for the vales at the first meeting and that is great as they will enjoy a change not to mention their captain to be Cameron baker is an ex vales boy. I was genuinely there to introduce myself as I do at all clubs I go to. Will BEEG be annoyed when I go and film their games as well like I do with all our opposition... Or will that be poor form too... A wise man once said here is a glass of concrete, drink it and .... U know the rest lol

Maybe if BeeG is so worried about poaching then maybe he should have a chat to Westbourne and see how they feel about manor lakes starting up.

But like you said BEEG let's just get on with footy talk as this conversation belongs to the vales... Lol and so will the footy combo I would imagine... Lol

Go vales

Evo, so if your comfortable in what Wyndham vale are doing why would you go down there?

It just reeks Evo, surely you can see that, and all you were doing is stirring the pot.

Which is funny, because other than geographical location, I can't see how they are going to rival you and your club. The turn around of Wyndham Vale has been huge.

Why would you need to turn a Manor Lakes thing into a Wyndham Vale thing, if you blokes are not threatened by them!

Evo, so if your comfortable in what Wyndham vale are doing why would you go down there?

It just reeks Evo, surely you can see that, and all you were doing is stirring the pot.

Which is funny, because other than geographical location, I can't see how they are going to rival you and your club. The turn around of Wyndham Vale has been huge.

Why would you need to turn a Manor Lakes thing into a Wyndham Vale thing, if you blokes are not threatened by them!

There has been a huge turnaround but then they go an appoint an assistant who's done sweet f.... all in football. Pretty much an unknown in football cirlces. Can't work it out. You need a bloody good assistant to help out a playing coach. I still like the way Evo goes about it though.

There has been a huge turnaround but then they go an appoint an assistant who's done sweet f.... all in football. Pretty much an unknown in football cirlces. Can't work it out. You need a bloody good assistant to help out a playing coach. I still like the way Evo goes about it though.

Was a bit Cheeky by Evo, thats all, good to see that they have created some interest.
I know that the Dennis family are wrapped there little Estate has a football team. Wyndhamvale have a fair share of the sponsorship market in the area,so that does make things intially tough, but full credit to Werribee
that can bost so many good clubs,within a short distance of each other.
Might have to have a local Derby, ( Sponsored by Wyndhavale,as they have them all lol )

Why would Evo go there you ask.
Any idea how hard it is to get a club up from the canvas.
Evo, along with some great helpers has worked hard for his club to get where it is today. Yep.......he sometimes goes outside what people find right, but without his effort and all or nothing approach the club would still be the laughing stock of the west.
Before my next point ill just say i know and am mates with many Westbourne and manor lakes players. For anyone at Manor Lakes to be upset by this is a bit hard to swallow. They should know more than anyone that players will chop and change clubs. And that as a club you need to get the best players you can. Half the Storms recruits where heading back to Westbourne before detouring, so give us a spell with the moral ground bullshit.
Evo would be loving this.

Lakes had there 1st training session last night about 30-40 down there which is a pretty good effort

They don't seem to have problems with numbers but can any of them play? Good luck to them though, still no expectations as they are still trying to establish themselves, will be the whipping boy's again but that can build character

Lakes had there 1st training session last night about 30-40 down there which is a pretty good effort
Very good effort for a brand new team being formed :footy:

Some established clubs didn't have that many at 1st training session :thumbsu:

They don't seem to have problems with numbers but can any of them play? Good luck to them though, still no expectations as they are still trying to establish themselves, will be the whipping boy's again but that can build character
Wrong Lakes Bf50 think there talking about Manor Lakes,Parks started training tonight with good numbers when do other sides start?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can they be the whipping boys again ? Lol

Might be popular at the new club but if he brings 15 blokes from Trentham, im sure he wont be popular there anymore....

All those blokes they got to Trentham which finally got the club to it's first finals appearance in years they got from other clubs so I would be surprised if there was a big issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back