WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

You are joking if you think the umpires we're a factor
Laverton started storming home & the braybrook boys started mouthing of to the umpires Swearing & carrying on, braybrook just couldn't handle Laverton key forwards or Defence the only place they were on top was the middle with proud and that big old parkside lad
But all in all was a good game to watch & I think the div 3 finals is gonna be a lot closer than what people think

Good old Laverton forever

Seen Sanctuary Lakes for the first time this year on Saturday,and my opinion is they were the best 3 rd div team we played.Maybe weather conditions come into it,but rate them just ahead of Albanvale.

Pity its only top 4 in second div,a top 5 would have made the coming weeks really interesting,and just a bit more excitment to the finals with an extra team.

Pity its only top 4 in second div,a top 5 would have made the coming weeks really interesting,and just a bit more excitment to the finals with an extra team.
Why stop there Haz? Why not make it a top 6? C'mon mate are you serious? Fact is that for this first up season a finals berth let alone a flag win is really reward for what? Being the 9th best side?
From next year onwards it becomes a legitimate even playing field as everyone knows where they stand from the start of pre-season but otherwise this year is just a reward for sadly being not good enough nor deserved of a finals berth/flag.

Why stop there Haz? Why not make it a top 6? C'mon mate are you serious? Fact is that for this first up season a finals berth let alone a flag win is really reward for what? Being the 9th best side?
From next year onwards it becomes a legitimate even playing field as everyone knows where they stand from the start of pre-season but otherwise this year is just a reward for sadly being not good enough nor deserved of a finals berth/flag.
Pretty sure he was talking about 2nd divsion.

I think it's about time people jump on board the West train!

Slowly slowly every player is coming back from injury (next match we have a full squad to chose from)..

Geez it's taken you a while to finally say something ads last year you wouldn't shut up lol

But seriously come on you bet a under strength glen orden team, got beaten by vales and got smashed by parkside finals games are not played on a small ground like yours big ground your going to get found out big time so I think I'll be right getting on the west train this year but next year when the deer park money man comes over I'll be on your train for sure

Has this has opened the door for laverton to win a div 3 flag or do we wipe braybrook out?

With west coming good them at there best still won't beat beat parkside.
Lakers will be unlucky not to make they have also came good

Hey guys! Bit of interest been created on the div 3 thread, with possible team of the year inclusions, anyone care to have a stab at who from which clubs in divvy 2 could make the team of the year???

I'll kick it off

Parkside-
Buttigeg
Muratore
Barbuto
Licciardo
Shaw
B.Kelly
Vincent

Wyndhamvale-
Oshea
Graham
Nyawala
Reschke
Denearly????

West Footscray-
Yze
Bucktin
Bray
Kennedy
Trowsdale

Glenorden-
Zangari
Macdonald
Toner
Scudamore
Stornebrink

Caroline springs-
Buttigeg-Clarke
Richards

North Footscray-
Cavka
Murphy
S.kater

Sunshine heights-
Stevens
Lampi
Munn
Nicolaides

Manor Lakes-
Tobin
Priest
Hunter
Pavez

There's an approximate squad of 35... Who have I missed? Who should be included? And how would it be culled?

Hey guys! Bit of interest been created on the div 3 thread, with possible team of the year inclusions, anyone care to have a stab at who from which clubs in divvy 2 could make the team of the year???

I'll kick it off

Parkside-
Buttigeg
Muratore
Barbuto
Licciardo
Shaw
B.Kelly
Vincent

Wyndhamvale-
Oshea
Graham
Nyawala
Reschke
Denearly????

West Footscray-
Yze
Bucktin
Bray
Kennedy
Trowsdale

Glenorden-
Zangari
Macdonald
Toner
Scudamore
Stornebrink

Caroline springs-
Buttigeg-Clarke
Richards

North Footscray-
Cavka
Murphy
S.kater

Sunshine heights-
Stevens
Lampi
Munn
Nicolaides

Manor Lakes-
Tobin
Priest
Hunter
Pavez

There's an approximate squad of 35... Who have I missed? Who should be included? And how would it be culled?
Anybody know what will happen with the team of the year div 2&3 team or will there be a split team?
Anyway I'm willing to have a crack from the games I've watched..

Glenorden
-McDonald
-zangari
-crea
-scudamore

Parkside
-buttergig
-muratore
Liccardio
-barbuto

Whyndam vale
-Fonua
-jones
-OsheA
-graham
-the Ruckman

West footscray
-Kennedy
-speeksmam

Trowsdale
-yze
-Bucktin

Caroline springs
-buttergig Clarke
-caterinO
-Richards
-ryan

Manor lakes
-tobin
-priest
-montage
-baker

Nth footscray
-cavka
-kater

Sunny height
-munn
-Nicoleidis

I Definately have missed a few & have Definately missed backline players

B

I'll kick it off

Parkside-
Buttigeg
Muratore
Barbuto
Licciardo
Shaw
B.Kelly
Vincent

Wyndhamvale-
Oshea
Graham
Nyawala
Reschke
Denearly????

West Footscray-
Yze
Bucktin
Bray
Kennedy
Trowsdale

Glenorden-
Zangari
Macdonald
Toner
Scudamore
Stornebrink

Caroline springs-
Buttigeg-Clarke
Richards

North Footscray-
Cavka
Murphy
S.kater

Sunshine heights-
Stevens
Lampi
Munn
Nicolaides

Manor Lakes-
Tobin
Priest
Hunter
Pavez

Bektash will be shattered... No wonder he came back from EDFL... Would have really battled :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just received a phone call regarding that,being played out on Facebook o_O
Not true... Take what you see on Facebook with a grain of sand. Congrats on the win Lavo... Terrible umpiring both ways but those 50m penalties handed them 5 goals in the last. Braybrook did not adapt to the conditions and played dumb football. I would not consider Lavo a chance, nor would I write Braybrook off.

Yea will they be doing a separate team of the year for Div 3 and Div 2. Surely that would be the way to go especially to get a few more names down on paper

I see the ladder is now n/a on their site.

Because of the re-draw does that mean the season starts from scratch now?

(They done this in EDFL 2 seasons ago with everyone starting a new season 13 rounds in) (At the time of the re draw East Keilor were 8-5.
Only for the season to start again from the re-draw, ended 5-1 on top of table, then went on to win the flag)

Thanks.

I see the ladder is now n/a on their site.

Because of the re-draw does that mean the season starts from scratch now?

(They done this in EDFL 2 seasons ago with everyone starting a new season 13 rounds in) (At the time of the re draw East Keilor were 8-5.
Only for the season to start again from the re-draw, ended 5-1 on top of table, then went on to win the flag)

Thanks.
No golden state......ladder stays the same after round 13 Parkside 12-1 Glenorden 12-1 Wyndhamvale 11-2 West 11-2 CS 8-5 Manor L 8-5 North 8-5 Sun H 7-6

Woweee couldnt believe the scoreline for the parkside v glen orden game. What happened there?
Glen Orden played a lot of kids but it doesn't explain that scoreline. Absolutely went to water after Parkside broke away. Take nothing away from the Magpies who were terrific but for as good as they were the Hawks were just as bad. No excuse for having 5 Magpie players fly against the Glen Orden full forward except pure laziness.

Glen Orden played a lot of kids but it doesn't explain that scoreline. Absolutely went to water after Parkside broke away. Take nothing away from the Magpies who were terrific but for as good as they were the Hawks were just as bad. No excuse for having 5 Magpie players fly against the Glen Orden full forward except pure laziness.[/QUOTE

Went and watched parkside vs glen Orden yesterday glen Orden simply no good yesterday! Gone from top to 4th in 2 weeks and looking at going out first round of finals kiss double chance good bye, you can blame all the injures all you want but everyone has injures!

Parkside and Wyndham vale grand final by miles now but parkside clearly the one to beat if they don't stuff it up again

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back