WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking to harro today from parks & he crazily said they hope Kent Kingsley plays! Strange but he said they really really hope he is available! I asked who gets the number 1 forward Kingsley or yze and he confidently said Yze without a doubt & said they will play and plan with Kent in the side! Can anyone from Orden confirm of he will start & why he didn't play last week?
Calf injury or rest. Can you really believe what comes from the clubs in terms of availability? A mate of mine was told that Kingsley hasn't been paid a cent this year. Everyone plays for unders or nothing at GO. Ripley's...Believe it or not!

WOW a friend of yours hopes Kingsley plays? Then in that case I can say his dreams may come true LOL

Can also confirm you are correct CS35, I found it interesting however the love for Nick Diker & Louie Elevato from these so called "big money" players in second to none. Money is not being thrown out at all, this is why GO are extremely happy. The love all the players have for the coaching staff & heck I can even confirm I'm not a neighbour, or a fan, yet a player who too is not getting paid unbelievable amounts which the rest of the league think that every player at GO is on, but truth is I play for the love of my coach.
Gee, lot of love to go round I'd say!

Bring on Sunday!

Ps- Harro sometimes in life dreams really do come true ;)

Look, I don't know why you say it's a massive step backwards, 2 clubs with high premiership expectations and a lot of $$ expected flags from him, when they didn't play finals and got beaten in the first final then they sacked him. He can't help what list he has, but we are different we believe he can teach the young guys a lot and bring some good strategy into play for the Caroline springs football club!

We know a flag won't happen in the next 1-2 years with the list and budget, however we will be looking to change the whole playing group around in different parts of their game and ho develop them as we believe we can be a force in a few years, hence a 2 year contract on offer
Hard to develop kids and players when ezards biggest knock is his communication skills with players, and committee. Surely Cs need some1 who can encompass the whole community.

My sources tell me ezard hasn't even been spoken too! I guess time will tell.

WOW a friend of yours hopes Kingsley plays? Then in that case I can say his dreams may come true LOL

Can also confirm you are correct CS35, I found it interesting however the love for Nick Diker & Louie Elevato from these so called "big money" players in second to none. Money is not being thrown out at all, this is why GO are extremely happy. The love all the players have for the coaching staff & heck I can even confirm I'm not a neighbour, or a fan, yet a player who too is not getting paid unbelievable amounts which the rest of the league think that every player at GO is on, but truth is I play for the love of my coach.

Bring on Sunday!

You said you were a fan? Now a player? Make up your mind! Well ill let him know Kent is in if your so confident, he will be happy! He also said an ex player is now at Orden and they are happy he has him too! They are very confident that all homework has been done and want to go into the game as underdogs for once

Hard to develop kids and players when ezards biggest knock is his communication skills with players, and committee. Surely Cs need some1 who can encompass the whole community.

My sources tell me ezard hasn't even been spoken too! I guess time will tell.

Look you seem to always post negative! We are aware of his past & dealing with some issues but are confident he will deliver what we are requiring & he has the knowledge & experience to do just that!

Maybe your sources are still unaware as he still is yet to sign

You said you were a fan? Now a player? Make up your mind! Well ill let him know Kent is in if your so confident, he will be happy! He also said an ex player is now at Orden and they are happy he has him too! They are very confident that all homework has been done and want to go into the game as underdogs for once
Underdogs? Didn't Parkside beat GO during the year? In fact didn't they come from behind to beat them? Am also pretty sure Parkside gave the vales an absolute touch up late in the year!

I wouldn't think that Juegan would be that naive to go into a game claiming that they are underdogs. Either way goo luck to both teams. My tip is Parkside who in my opinion have been the most dominant side all year. Have smashed sides that GO and the other finalists struggled to beat.

BOG:- Harris..... Seems to be happy with himself at the moment. So he gets the nod.

Look you seem to always post negative! We are aware of his past & dealing with some issues but are confident he will deliver what we are requiring & he has the knowledge & experience to do just that!

Interesting that he has not yet signed. Is that why interviews are being conducted as I write this?

Well run or run down, which one are you Joe Joe?

Negative? Possibly - but only due to the fact I live in the community and see talented junior after talented junior disillusioned at a club that promises so much but delivers so little. And leaves to brighter pastures when they should all be part of ur flag tilt.

Bring on Sunday!

Must be one almighty love in at GO at the moment. Been going well in the merchandising department with the GO app and all. Thinking of releasing an album of Love Songs and Dedications GO style? :D

Joe Joe, your a flog! You either have no idea about Caroline Springs Footy Club or if you are even involved, you may be a disgruntled knob that just likes to stir shit. Caroline Springs are pushing their hardest to find the right coach, and I highly doubt that Ezard is on the radar. As for not winning a flag in the next 1-2 years, your dead wrong old sport, we want a flag ASAP and will do anything to make it happen. If a coach is interviewed by any football club committee and proceeds to say that he knows he won't make finals in 1-2 years, he might as well walk straight back out..
I speak on behalf of all the CS folk on this site, we want the best coach that is available, we want someone that will take us forward, we want someone that wants to win a flag ASAP. We want to be successful and we don't need flogs like you sparking up rumours about our club. If your part of our club, then pull your head in, if your not, then rack off the the Virtually Forgotten League.. Tool

you obviously don't want to know reality then! Growie is first to say that we won't be a realistic chance for a flag in the next 1-2 so if your not on the board and don't know what's happening dont comment

you obviously don't want to know reality then! Growie is first to say that we won't be a realistic chance for a flag in the next 1-2 so if your not on the board and don't know what's happening dont comment
Your a classic. What's Growie got to do with it? Let me guess, he is Ezards nephew that you mentioned..
I don't need to be on the board. Clearly your not.. Do us all a favour and delete yourself!

Bring on Sunday!

Your not getting payed big bucks because your not actually that good of a fullback :) hope it's not hot on the weekend so you can wear your long sleeves

We are only being realistic, we know we don't have the finding users and glen Orden have hence why we are still in development mode, a flag isn't possible with our current list but with a few helping hands and good knowledgable footy coaches we are on the right path

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was the selection panel at CS I would be looking towards some one like a Michael O'Keefe, or someone like that, can coach, is great with young people and demands respect from his players.

We are only being realistic, we know we don't have the finding users and glen Orden have hence why we are still in development mode, a flag isn't possible with our current list but with a few helping hands and good knowledgable footy coaches we are on the right path

You have some serious issues. Who is the "We" you refer to? As I am very close with one of the coaches and the committee there, I would love to know if they felt the same way! I guarantee they don't!

I haven't played for years Mr Diker, I support my son on the weekends and sadly his team is still so young, building an empire slowly, youth over money is the policy where I support
Your in the wrong competition then.

4 changes for Glen Orden in the grand final
Some players very stiff

Schmit out for Sabri
Boustock out for McDonald
Metcher out for Adam Yze
Magna out for Kent Kingsley

4 changes for Glen Orden in the grand final
Some players very stiff
Schmit out for Sabri
Boustock out for McDonald
Metcher out for Adam Yze
Magna out for Kent Kingsley
Hahahaha...... Been lucky enough to see a few GO games this year. Of the blokes that have been dropped I think 1 could consider himself stiff as you said. The others have had next to NO impact in the games I've watched. One of my mates was actually happy that 1 of the 4 got dropped. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke he reckons!

Interesting outs just reading that last game Orden played that bostock was in the best surely he wouldn't be happy getting dropped

Would hate to see a quality young player who played all his juniors at Orden and played 18 senior games this season dropped for 2 players that will most likely never play for the club again after this season and have a combined 10 games (and a few signed reserves team sheets) between them!!

If the changes above are correct its a terrible call and will look worse if they lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back