WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to help when they go to div 3 after rd 13 have all the players and big sponsors they want but they are going to be in div 3

heard they've contracted most of their players for 3 years+.. surely with the recruits theyre getting they can get out of div3 ASAP... also heard an ex West Coast footballer that does business with the coach could be seen at a few early trainings to come??? :p

Anybody got any info on Tarneit and how they are tracking along. I know they are starting preseason on the 11th Nov but not sure on their numbers or anything like that

Can anyone please tell me what Braybrook is like as a club? In regards to competitiveness on the field and also the club culture...? Open to all opinions.

Can anyone please tell me what Braybrook is like as a club? In regards to competitiveness on the field and also the club culture...? Open to all opinions.
in my opinion and from those ive spoke to last year was a massive improvement on and off the field for braybrook still copped a fair few touch ups against the top 3-4 sides but then again so did most sides... new coaching staff' have kept pretty much there entire snr list and have added 5-6 with a cpl more close to signing should see them improve again and push for finals footy....

in my opinion and from those ive spoke to last year was a massive improvement on and off the field for braybrook still copped a fair few touch ups against the top 3-4 sides but then again so did most sides... new coaching staff' have kept pretty much there entire snr list and have added 5-6 with a cpl more close to signing should see them improve again and push for finals footy....

LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Nuts, it seems that your bolts may have come undone down there at the Springs.

Better judges than you and Joe Joe have recognised Smackers ability and Altona will press on in Div 1 while you blokes struggle to survive in the soon to be Div 3.

Good Luck and hope you have all your guns signed.

Hi Nuts, it seems that your bolts may have come undone down there at the Springs.

Better judges than you and Joe Joe have recognised Smackers ability and Altona will press on in Div 1 while you blokes struggle to survive in the soon to be Div 3.

Good Luck and hope you have all your guns signed.

Good luck to Smackers. If its true, which I doubt it is, I wish him all the luck in the world. Great guy and deserves it..
I never once mentioned that he wouldn't go on to bigger and better things.
All things are going really great down at the lakers Magnet Mover. Just you wait and see.

Good luck to Smackers. If its true, which I doubt it is, I wish him all the luck in the world. Great guy and deserves it..
I never once mentioned that he wouldn't go on to bigger and better things.
All things are going really great down at the lakers Magnet Mover. Just you wait and see.

Well Nuts, I am sure that being the upstanding person that you are you will be apologising for doubting the appointment of Smackers.

Or do you have to get the OK from Joe Joe?

I suggest that you concentrate on staying out of Div 3 and leave the real football to those that are far better qualified for it than you.

By the way, is everyone signed? Are they locked away?

Well Nuts, I am sure that being the upstanding person that you are you will be apologising for doubting the appointment of Smackers.

Or do you have to get the OK from Joe Joe?

I suggest that you concentrate on staying out of Div 3 and leave the real football to those that are far better qualified for it than you.

By the way, is everyone signed? Are they locked away?

Well Magnet Mover, like I said in my previous message, I am very happy that Smackers has been accepted for a role. I wish him all the success he deserves. As for Joe Joe, I am pretty certain he has just accepted a role at Altona now so why would I need the ok from him when you are telling me what's going on? I will say though, I am extremely surprised but having Josh Russo as a co coach, makes a fair bit more sense! So I do apologise for doubting the decision.

As for locking our players away, if you are referring to a potential threat of them following Smackers to Altona, then I am not really that concerned, i am comfortable that no one will follow and if they do, then also good luck to them.. And if players want to leave, then there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

So, any real interesting news thats concrete and not dribble. Ive served my three month sentence and just had a read trying not to fall asleep and choking on my kfc. Lets get some rivals rivaling, and some ins, outs, anything on the table. Even who got fingered on footy trip. Make it interesting lads.

Weapons, im back, youre a coward, and have no teef.

TTT

So, any real interesting news thats concrete and not dribble. Ive served my three month sentence and just had a read trying not to fall asleep and choking on my kfc. Lets get some rivals rivaling, and some ins, outs, anything on the table. Even who got fingered on footy trip. Make it interesting lads.

Weapons, im back, youre a coward, and have no teef.

TTT
Hey TipTop...Who are you hearing has picked up well in Div 2
Im hearing North Footscray have massive numbers and West Footscray are Landing blokes Left Right and Centre.Alot of old school blokes going back 2 both clubs!!.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back