WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

he got 4 or 5 possies on the wkend and a couple of cheap goals in the last.............a couple of softish bumps and a rest on the pine.........you all talk him up but he aint that good in the dragons team at the moment:rolleyes:

just so your well informed 18 of the 22 players would rotate through the bench down at heights, we r not living in 80/90s any more we use the interchange as a tool for rest/change of match ups/rotation so when big fais came off it would have been part of the rotation ask matty camaleri who has probably kicked 20+goals this year and was spendning upto one and a half quarters a game on the pine

it must be hard for bomber and the coaching staff to select a team and rotate evenly across the board during matches with depth at the moment. but they r doing a great job. look at last week big move to swap greto and mallia after half time considering greto had 5 first half goals but both were fighting it out for best in the 3rd quarter honours in my books

back on kangaman, i think east keilor was his original club is that true kanga?

it is a blow from heights point of view but we wish him all the best with his new club and getting over his injuries

Hey all,

What's everyone got planned over the break? Any teams doing a Saturday session? I'm curious to know who's using the time to pump up and who's kicking back...

While I'm here, a quick shameless plug: My band is playing at Live@Crown (used to be Mercury Lounge) next Tuesday night at about 9.30pm. It's a battle-of-the-bands event with a $10,000 prize. Tickets $8 from me or $10 at the door. Hope to see some familiar faces (after training of course).

Round 9, which game will the monkey go to see?
Deer Park V North Footscray or Albanvale V West Footscray?

I am thinking more towards Deer Park and North Footscray as I have seen albanvale a few times and last week.

Any thoughts?

I am thinking more towards Deer Park and North Footscray as I have seen albanvale a few times and last week.

Any thoughts?

Albanvale and West for me.... we'll see what Albanvale are made of. They need to show something after last weeks effort. I'm heading down there for a look.

Albanvale and West for me.... we'll see what Albanvale are made of. They need to show something after last weeks effort. I'm heading down there for a look.

Thanks, goesbang, might see you down there if I decide to go to that one. Just look for the fat bloke right? (LOL) Will you be holding a clipboard and looking important? (LOL) ;)

Any thoughts?

That all depends on what type of monkey you are, Crazy Monkey.

On the one hand, if you are the type of monkey who swings from trees, you could swing from one of those nice big gum trees on Ballarat road and see North Footscray remind Deer Park that they are well and truly outside the top four this year.

On the other hand, if you are the type of monkey who likes to see a good football game, you could go and watch the second of the three most important games of this regular season.

Finally, if you're the type of monkey who can ride a bicycle or drive a little circus car, you can go and see half of each and get a feel for both, since they are being played 2.46km apart.
:D

That all depends on what type of monkey you are, Crazy Monkey.

On the one hand, if you are the type of monkey who swings from trees, you could swing from one of those nice big gum trees on Ballarat road and see North Footscray remind Deer Park that they are well and truly outside the top four this year.

On the other hand, if you are the type of monkey who likes to see a good football game, you could go and watch the second of the three most important games of this regular season.

Finally, if you're the type of monkey who can ride a bicycle or drive a little circus car, you can go and see half of each and get a feel for both, since they are being played 2.46km apart.
:D

Not a bad idea. I like to think of myself as a very talented, very multi -skilled and crazy monkey. Thanks GIC111.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don`t know about that...... greto & westo are pretty good:thumbsu:
greto has the best set shot in the comp:D
westo not good running into goals to have a shot,, and has no left foot:eek:
but big number 8 can hit anyone on the chest....:)

Dougie and Father of TD if u wanna talk about the big cheese eating number 8 take it over to the DIV2 RESERVES thread. leave this thread for the senior talk :mad:

Dougie and Father of TD if u wanna talk about the big cheese eating number 8 take it over to the DIV2 RESERVES thread. leave this thread for the senior talk

if Heights ground is not big enough you should play the game on Horse Heads Farm
what club do you follow astro?

The Wombat is single and looking for some lovin:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

PM me if u r keen. I will also be at the heights v albanvale game this weekend
You would luv it if i BURROWED down on you ASTRO:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

You tell 'em, Wombat! :thumbsdown:

back on kangaman, i think east keilor was his original club is that true kanga?

it is a blow from heights point of view but we wish him all the best with his new club and getting over his injuries

As for me - yes my original club is East Keilor - played all my juniors down there and still have mates from Kinder playing down there.
My body is shot - ankle and hip flexor rooted. Right now i've just got home from work and already have the ice packs out thats how bad I am.
The way heights are going right now, they don't need any help from me - from the games i've seen it's them or West Footscray, nobody else.
I am upset that I couldn't get down there, but the way the body is, there is no way I would have even fitted into that team. I played in the twos on the weekend, tried to swap into the ruck from the forward line and couldn't last 7 minutes, had to go back to the forward line for the rest of the game and could barely move when i was there. With Robbie dominating the forward line and big Nick holding his own in the ruck, they should win the flag. I say SHOULD, remember what happenned last year TD, and if they do remember last year, that should be enough to carry them over the line.
I wish all the boys at Heights the best for the rest of the season - quality Coach, quality boys, quality team. I'll be following them and this board for the rest of the season.

bit of news down at the devils den!! we have a new number1 ticket holder who is Brett White from the melbourne storm. he come down the other night and gave up a bit of his time to come down and have a chat and a few pointers on tackling. when he get back from state of origan is planning to come down and take a few full trainning sessions to help improve the boys in that part of the game!! should be intresting to see how that goes in the second part of the year!! he hopes to come down to a few games if he gets the chance might have to wack him in the red and white for a few games hahahaha

As for me - yes my original club is East Keilor - played all my juniors down there and still have mates from Kinder playing down there.
My body is shot - ankle and hip flexor rooted. Right now i've just got home from work and already have the ice packs out thats how bad I am.
The way heights are going right now, they don't need any help from me - from the games i've seen it's them or West Footscray, nobody else.
I am upset that I couldn't get down there, but the way the body is, there is no way I would have even fitted into that team. I played in the twos on the weekend, tried to swap into the ruck from the forward line and couldn't last 7 minutes, had to go back to the forward line for the rest of the game and could barely move when i was there. With Robbie dominating the forward line and big Nick holding his own in the ruck, they should win the flag. I say SHOULD, remember what happenned last year TD, and if they do remember last year, that should be enough to carry them over the line.
I wish all the boys at Heights the best for the rest of the season - quality Coach, quality boys, quality team. I'll be following them and this board for the rest of the season.

Kanga good luck at East Keilor mate, spewing districts screwed around with clearing you to play for the mighty Dragons though, experience is telling amongst a reasonably young playing group.

just so your well informed 18 of the 22 players would rotate through the bench down at heights, we r not living in 80/90s any more we use the interchange as a tool for rest/change of match ups/rotation so when big fais came off it would have been part of the rotation ask matty camaleri who has probably kicked 20+goals this year and was spendning upto one and a half quarters a game on the pine

it must be hard for bomber and the coaching staff to select a team and rotate evenly across the board during matches with depth at the moment. but they r doing a great job. look at last week big move to swap greto and mallia after half time considering greto had 5 first half goals but both were fighting it out for best in the 3rd quarter honours in my books

its good that you rotate players but maybe you guys should leave him on the ground....might make his stats look a bit better.........lol.....needs the fitness aswell..............cant keep up and looks silly........maybe you should be drilling the ball at him in the magoos im sure with all your skill and fitness youll keep him in the game...........and dont think im being nasty cause your me mate and im sure u can handle it........:thumbsu:

Dougie and Father of TD if u wanna talk about the big cheese eating number 8 take it over to the DIV2 RESERVES thread. leave this thread for the senior talk :mad:

Well you TOOL i said taht number 8 is the best kick in the comp, which means that he might be up for senior selection which makes my quote a good one for divvy 2 seniors you NYMROD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back