WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
madigan-deer park

weston good call gets a lot of it and will get the attention as well so might be hard for him in a team full of young duds...........lol
just forget i said that lol

mallia hard to win it in the possie he plays id go for me mate gretto

Heres a good prediction on the Smith Medal by Weapons...

How many votes do u reckon Madigan has?

Changed ur mind on Mallia?

Greto not a bad call.

he has been solid every week done his job without being spectacular thats how key backman usually are. they rarely get the accolades of forwards or midfielders but doing your job down back is limiting your opponents influence on the game and i dont recall him being beaten this year. i may be wrong but i dont think so

hey guys lets start talkin footy again:

west and albanvale obviously match of the round n 2 weeks where do ppl think it will be won and lost and maybe some key match ups?

U must be from Heights... so pull ur head in. Keep that crap off line

Does the truth hurts GoesBangFrom50 or are you the only person allowed to posts your thoughts. After all it's a public forum. So may I suggest you pull your head in you get around the big footy like you run the place.

Football sides are traditionaly made up of all sorts of people and not all have good attitudes so time you face facts.

How could richo be supurb down back this year when he has had 1 good game against Coburg

Had some big stopping jobs eg Shepherd and been sucessfull every time. Has played consistently, attacked at the right times, puts 100 % into his football, is disciplined, puts the team/club first every time, is a great leader, is realistic about his strengths and weaknesses, can take critisism and is always wanting to improve his game.

He has been as superb as he can be down back with such large winning margins.

Read back a few posts GOOSE!!! Bob asked if anyone wanted to change any of their early predictions... so I posted a few

maybe u should pull your head in.... 4 posts all up and you have given nothing...

Dont know where you're from buddy but i wouldnt put half that team in my under 9's....
Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small
Teddy Richards..only good to keep the bench warm for those coming off
Sniper...too inconsistent
Richo....brown nose (only reason hes in senior side)
Tats... not interested in senior footy.. knows hes better in the 2's
Tony Delaney...should be called Buckley (always doin a hammie)
Danny...all talk no action

Pante should be in the side,as well as mizzi, xuereb, K. Hrisikos...just to name a few.... better than some that are actually in the side.

Will be interesting come finals..how will they decide who gets dropped..i have my suspicions...

You have no idea. Pante will be in the side, Kon was offered to play doesnt feel right yet, Daniel himself wants to play 2's and could be a bit fitter and as for Mizzi lol has he got a kick all this year. Im sick of ppl having a sook when they get dropped cop it on the chin and get on with your footy. Its not the end of the world its only a game. If your playing for heights your obviously not playing for anything else but the love of the game, so just play in the 2's and enjoy yourself.

What is it with you today go back and find old posts to show people they were wrong to boost your own ailing self esteem. Get a life champ.

After that Williams from North Footscray won two A.S. medals because he had a BOG AFRO, does the medal have the credit it deserves? It is still a league medal but i reckon it lost some of its gloss, since then!! and as much as i'm not trying to bag out the medal b/c some real good players have won the medal!

What is it with you today go back and find old posts to show people they were wrong to boost your own ailing self esteem. Get a life champ.

here we go listen to this dooshbag...how many big footy accounts do u have?? for u too no about all the past posts and then to make another new name u must be a very disliked person.. im gonna have to say ive been on big footy about 2 weeks now and there are very few who talk football and make sense and if u seriously dnt think GBF is 1 of them kill urself

Danny...all talk no action

TD left one out. I apologise, FFF, if you honestly think that Danny isn't the real deal, you definitely weren't there on Saturday. He was absolutely superb down back, particularly in the first half when the game was still very much in the balance and a few goals from his tough match-up could have had a significant impact.
In fact, other than one specific passage of play when he forgot that he was meant to be playing football and not mountaineering, he looked like an experienced, disciplined team player with a lot of talent, skill (yes, they are two different things) and brains.
I'm sure that the coaching staff at Heights will be ecstatic if he keeps it up for the rest of the season.:thumbsu:

Read back a few posts GOOSE!!! Bob asked if anyone wanted to change any of their early predictions... so I posted a few

maybe u should pull your head in.... 4 posts all up and you have given nothing...

Just getting started GOOSE!
Before it was time to sit back and read posts, now it's time to get started....
So yeah I will be giving something. You may not like it. But sometimes the truth hurts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just getting started GOOSE!
Before it was time to sit back and read posts, now it's time to get started....
So yeah I will be giving something. You may not like it. But sometimes the truth hurts!

r u normal or what mate talk about footy and leave it at that no one gives a heck about your shi t ty cliche's

Heard west footscray picked up two guns from Glenorden, i am intersted to see if it was dean derrich, does anyone know who those 2 players are. Dasha is also going to play for West seniors against Sunny heights. What a game its going to be. Anyone got any news

Heard west footscray picked up two guns from Glenorden, i am intersted to see if it was dean derrich, does anyone know who those 2 players are. Dasha is also going to play for West seniors against Sunny heights. What a game its going to be. Anyone got any news

From a tip. Dasha played in the two's down at west on the weekend from what i've been told, and he went quiet well and is lookig forward on rovering in the fwd line, off the likes of the TWO laneys, Chicky, Innella and Evans, and i'll tell you now, if they have pulled Derich as well, pretty potent fwd line and definitely a hand full for the rest of the comp!!!! Where do you reckon they will put htese guys, surely that can't all play fwd! I know Chicky and Evans can be moved around but would you want too!!

from what i've heard is that dasha played in the west's second and played pretty well and that he's looking fwd to be rovering around the fwd line down at wests too. I wouldn't mind getting the job to rover to the TWO Laneys, McGee, Innella and Evans..... pretty potent fwd line and if they have picked up Derich as well, gee where will they all fit!!!! I know Magee and Evans they can play at both end and Evans could play on the ball (whether he could do it know, is another story!!)

How would you mix it, up especially on that tiny little toy ground at wests!!

From a tip. Dasha played in the two's down at west on the weekend from what i've been told, and he went quiet well and is lookig forward on rovering in the fwd line, off the likes of the TWO laneys, Chicky, Innella and Evans, and i'll tell you now, if they have pulled Derich as well, pretty potent fwd line and definitely a hand full for the rest of the comp!!!! Where do you reckon they will put htese guys, surely that can't all play fwd! I know Chicky and Evans can be moved around but would you want too!!

from what i've heard is that dasha played in the west's second and played pretty well and that he's looking fwd to be rovering around the fwd line down at wests too. I wouldn't mind getting the job to rover to the TWO Laneys, McGee, Innella and Evans..... pretty potent fwd line and if they have picked up Derich as well, gee where will they all fit!!!! I know Magee and Evans they can play at both end and Evans could play on the ball (whether he could do it know, is another story!!)

Are you a goldfish?

Which would you like people to address, EC?

Next two weeks are going to tell everyone where West is really at. Up until now, it's been clear that there are three teams in the race and Heights now has the advantage over Albanvale, but how West will compare to either of the two is anyone's guess.
Exciting times ahead...

Which would you like people to address, EC?

Next two weeks are going to tell everyone where West is really at. Up until now, it's been clear that there are three teams in the race and Heights now has the advantage over Albanvale, but how West will compare to either of the two is anyone's guess.
Exciting times ahead...

Yeah EC fine, it is going to be exciting, especially if west don't come up against Albanvale. seeing in the star its saying that heights and west are booked into the GF already!!!!!

Fais will be the first to admit he isnt the fittest bloke at heights but he has been working his but off in the last 5 or 6 weeks to get fitter and it is showing on the ground. he is a vital cog in our forward line he wont get 30 touches a game but he clears paths for those younger quicker smaller players ie hoblos caruanas nicolaides teddy demetreou farnfieldsetc to run into space and kick goals.

2 goals a week from your hf is more than acceptable thats about the 40 goal mark for the year and ud take that any day of the week. which deer park flanker is gonna get anywhere near that?

dooch already kicked 15 to 20 already.........i though he is your c/h/f

yeah ok put mizzi in for tats

Anyone else gonna have a crack at team of year weapons you've seen a fair bit of a couple teams.

Has anyone changed their predictions from the statrt of the year.

i was close in last years team that i put up too early to tell but i would have 3 or 4 heights boys in atm..........17 out of 21 last year

nothing has changed in my predictions........

Heres a good prediction on the Smith Medal by Weapons...

How many votes do u reckon Madigan has?

Changed ur mind on Mallia?

Greto not a bad call.

well i would think mallia would be in front of robbie atm.........

madigan is flying you should see him.........lol.....down at nth sunshine supers.........

Does the truth hurts GoesBangFrom50 or are you the only person allowed to posts your thoughts. After all it's a public forum. So may I suggest you pull your head in you get around the big footy like you run the place.

Football sides are traditionaly made up of all sorts of people and not all have good attitudes so time you face facts.

now now truth hurts gbfromfiddy has been an outstanding member of the bigfooty brigade.........he runs the bar and always has it stocked........lol

a real team member.........oh i forgot to add i run this place.........so keep it real.........:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back