WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What nights do you train might come down for a look.
Make finals thats about it, think boys might be getting ahead of themselves if they are think there going to go any further.Thats going by the team from last year, they would need about 6-8 player to seriously think about winning the whole lot

We might just pick up 6 to 8 blokes by the start of the year Paul3232.
We have signed 4 already and according to the big fella all-eyes, he may have a few more coming to the den.
The boys are keen, not cocky and gettign ahead of themselves. You have to have some sort of belief mate, no worth going into a season thinking you are no chance.

What nights do you train might come down for a look.
Make finals thats about it, think boys might be getting ahead of themselves if they are think there going to go any further.Thats going by the team from last year, they would need about 6-8 player to seriously think about winning the whole lot

training monday and wednesdays!! come down mate a new face would be welcome down here. great bunch of blokes have welcomed me in greatly alot of respect for the boys. but if ya down make it ya will see we are far from kidding our selves mate we are gunna be a team to watch.

We might just pick up 6 to 8 blokes by the start of the year Paul3232.
We have signed 4 already and according to the big fella all-eyes, he may have a few more coming to the den.
The boys are keen, not cocky and gettign ahead of themselves. You have to have some sort of belief mate, no worth going into a season thinking you are no chance.

thanks dekk exacly my thoughts. well said champ

the other mate from willy cys will be a good pick up hes pritty fit and has good smarts and skills. bit like you in ya prime im guessing mate!! lol

We are playing Glenroy and then Tullamarine. Not sure but think maybe the 17th and 24th March? Dekkaroo has his finger on the pulse so he may have more of an idea.

I believe the Tulla game is on the 31st of March or 1st or April.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he last played at altona when he was 18. hasnt played for about 3 years is very unfit but last season he did play he kicked 100 plus for the season

A bit of mis-information there fella. Played a handful of Under 18 games in 2002. Reappeared in 2003 and trained for a couple of weeks then disappeared for good.

Kicked 100+ goals in 1998 (Under 14). Mind you, in the same year the CHF kicked 50 odd, as did a HFF, W and a HBF.

We are playing Glenroy and then Tullamarine. Not sure but think maybe the 17th and 24th March? Dekkaroo has his finger on the pulse so he may have more of an idea.

It will be hard for NF to play Glenroy as it be pretty difficult to tell them apart with both of them wearing red and white. I hope one of them got a clash strip :thumbsu: . Also RD1 where are you playing these games ?

It will be hard for NF to play Glenroy as it be pretty difficult to tell them apart with both of them wearing red and white. I hope one of them got a clash strip :thumbsu: . Also RD1 where are you playing these games ?

We have plyed Glenroy before... there was not an issue with any jumper clashes.

A bit of mis-information there fella. Played a handful of Under 18 games in 2002. Reappeared in 2003 and trained for a couple of weeks then disappeared for good.

Kicked 100+ goals in 1998 (Under 14). Mind you, in the same year the CHF kicked 50 odd, as did a HFF, W and a HBF.

just going off the info that he gave me mate. ive never seen him play the game.

All you heights boys out there.....
Is it true you only had about 10 at training thursday night?????
Someone who was down there that night confirmed this to me.
Pretty piss poor effort, oh that right... the dogs at the meadows where on that night! Maybe that explains a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back