WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest peacock I can remember in the league has to be Sam Mitchell for Albanvale. I think he wears 41 or something similar, Struts around like he is a superstar hero and once again doesn't give much.

I reckon Mitchell and Buhajar (Deer Park) would battle it out for the title of Biggest Peacock's in Div 2.... however is Mick Azza ends up back at Heights or Albanvale he would be in line for a shot at the title.

hey Decka where r u guys heading for ur trip???
we have 1 planned 4 March 3rd and 4th down past Shepparton, should be a great oppurtunity 4 some extra fitness and the new guys 2 realy get 2 know all the players and vice versa

we have 1 planned 4 March 3rd and 4th down past Shepparton, should be a great oppurtunity 4 some extra fitness and the new guys 2 realy get 2 know all the players and vice versa

Hey Typewriter...

The boys are of to Macedon this weekend. It should be a good weekend... the camp will be far from a walk in the park, but does finish of with a game of golf come Sunday afternoon....

Is it a training camp or a party camp.... I heard after the last camp that the boys went on they would never be welcome back at Queenscliffe after doin somee damage at the pub!!

Surely the Heights boys would be taking their fishing Rods away with them!!!

Oh, and he's not even playing at Haddy anyway, he's prob not even playing from what I hear........
And Huffy is a goose.........
Anyway.....watch the districts fly this year champ..........good coach...new players....no huffy!

districts fly this year ? thats the best one i have heard in a while...
no huffy - no districts mate. let me know at the end of the season how you done... I have driven past your piece of sh*t paddock and you have been lucky to have 10 guys on the track.... 9 of them wouldnt get a game in the magoos at any other club...

you have lost 2 of the hardest workers at the club Huffy and Monteleone and left a guy that had a decent 2's side and was totally OUT COACHED in the finals.. didnt you get spanked by 100 points in that last game ? yeah.. WATCH DISTRICTS FLY ........ IDIOT !

i will tell you one thing bangers the players down at ainsworth have been working their butts off since melbourne cup eve last year. i have seen an improved attitude this year. yes we will have a bit of fun on our trip but wel be doing the hard yards there 2 i assure you of that.

districts fly this year ? thats the best one i have heard in a while...
no huffy - no districts mate. let me know at the end of the season how you done... I have driven past your piece of sh*t paddock and you have been lucky to have 10 guys on the track.... 9 of them wouldnt get a game in the magoos at any other club...

you have lost 2 of the hardest workers at the club Huffy and Monteleone and left a guy that had a decent 2's side and was totally OUT COACHED in the finals.. didnt you get spanked by 100 points in that last game ? yeah.. WATCH DISTRICTS FLY ........ IDIOT !

Very passionate there bang it long u wouldn't happen to be playing at roxburgh park this yr mate?:eek: :D

from all reports braybook may surprise a few this year getting a fair few on the track and even those who in the past have detested training and havent bothered rocking up til Late march namely (Big Al Burriduge) have said that training has been enjoyable and some of the bhoys like pearcing are flying . Look for braybook to hit the ground running although they may find it diffiuclt competing against the powerhouses look for a finish between 4th -6th, and for them to pplay sometype of role come finals time

I reckon Mitchell and Buhajar (Deer Park) would battle it out for the title of Biggest Peacock's in Div 2.... however is Mick Azza ends up back at Heights or Albanvale he would be in line for a shot at the title.

yes yes thats sammy thats just him lol u learn to put up with it after a while heheh but that buhajar is a spaz im over him his all talk and cant play footy to save his life... azza is def a big contender hehehheh

love always karim 13

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heights did 12 minute run. The most was 8 3/4 laps followed by 7 3/4 followed by 4 on 7 1/4 then heaps on 7 laps. Don't know the distance of one lap, definetely bigger than a 400 metre lap my guess is 450. If they are 400 m then our quickest did 3.5 km which makes 3.4 min per km. If its 450 metres per lap then 3 min per km.

Also did the beep test with the highest being just over 13 with about 5 or 6 getting over 11.

if ya times are correct mate use are flying!! those time are up there with afl time.

... azza is def a big contender hehehheh

Has Azza shown up tp training at Albanvale?? I spoke to him 2 weeks ago and he said that he was deciding between Heights and the Cobras and had a few mates that will play with him... as far as I known has not trained at Heights yet... from what I have seen would be no certainty for a game at Heights anyway.

Has Azza shown up tp training at Albanvale?? I spoke to him 2 weeks ago and he said that he was deciding between Heights and the Cobras and had a few mates that will play with him... as far as I known has not trained at Heights yet... from what I have seen would be no certainty for a game at Heights anyway.

Goes Bang;

Azza struts around like his Nathan Buckley, has a better solarium tan than Jess Sinclair and is hungrier than KB at his best. I still reckon Heights would squeeze him in.

Goes Bang;

Azza struts around like his Nathan Buckley, has a better solarium tan than Jess Sinclair and is hungrier than KB at his best. I still reckon Heights would squeeze him in.

probably right.... with all the bad points I must admit the bloke is QUICK... and there are not that many fast players in the comp...must be the 10 V drinks he skulls before a game.

if ya times are correct mate use are flying!! those time are up there with afl time.

The 12 min run definetely the guys a freak second prob right up there too. The leader in the beep test 13 up there with AFL but the second group around 11 while impressive is not up there.

What time trials have you done and what are the results.

The 12 min run definetely the guys a freak second prob right up there too. The leader in the beep test 13 up there with AFL but the second group around 11 while impressive is not up there.

What time trials have you done and what are the results.

we did a 3.6 k run and was in the high 13 minute mark. havnt done the beep test but would hope we will do one soon. good way 2 find out how boys are going.

to be honest with all u i havnt been down at the footy club yet but still hear things around the traps.................got a premiership to defend............

i will say that prob lost a couple back to lakes which i know for a fact.......

do i have the number 1 spot what for posts????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back