WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cook is a type of player that finds an amazing amount of space and never seems to have an opponent, but when needed he loves the hard stuff and is not afraid of getting in and under to get the ball. The only down fall is going the other way is not as good but in saying that rarely gets beaten. He played last year on the wing but I dare say that he would be put in the middle in Div 2.

Cheers mate..we have a couple of blokes that would luv to annoy crap out him all day by living in his pocket!!

Do me a favour, when your down at districts next, ask around what the players thought of Minty, and to a lesser extent, Huffy...
Oh, and a few of us, including myself, have let them know where we stand before buddy......
We'll end it on this note;
Win, lose or draw....We'll enjoy our footy at districts this season!

F*** me i have read enough of this sh*t now.. THIS IS MINTY.. I have read you sh*t canning me and I have read all K-NACKS sh*t too.. including PM's to a mate of mine bangitlong..

K-NACKS i know who you are mate and to think i was the one calling you to get you to stay and you couldnt say anything to my face then!

you have no idea how much work huffy and myself did at that club for the past 4 years - you would of been just another one of the assholes that never rocked up to train, turn up to functions or ever helped out cat, steve, bower, huffy or myself mate.

so who ever you are your a f***ing week dog .. you want to say something to huffy or myself mate call us !
Mint- 0433 292 709
huffy - 0413 706 234

cause you never had the nuts to say anything to my face - see if you have em to give me a call

F*** me i have read enough of this sh*t now.. THIS IS MINTY.. I have read you sh*t canning me and I have read all K-NACKS sh*t too.. including PM's to a mate of mine bangitlong..

K-NACKS i know who you are mate and to think i was the one calling you to get you to stay and you couldnt say anything to my face then!

you have no idea how much work huffy and myself did at that club for the past 4 years - you would of been just another one of the assholes that never rocked up to train, turn up to functions or ever helped out cat, steve, bower, huffy or myself mate.

so who ever you are your a f***ing week dog .. you want to say something to huffy or myself mate call us !
Mint- 0433 292 709
huffy - 0413 706 234

cause you never had the nuts to say anything to my face - see if you have em to give me a call

Hey don't bother yourself about the dill. You can't please all the people all of the time.

It is clear to everyone on here that he is one of those guys who sook up at anything and everything. Never their fault always someone else to blame.

He has also shown what type of bloke he is and his attitude towards the club and people in it. I am from Heights and Huffy has a lot of respect from us as he does from Coburg people (even though we used to give it to him a bit). After all those years coaching the time and effort he put in thats the respect this dill gives him. How about expert crazy house put his hand up to coach or does he prefer to slink around in the shadows like a coward back stabbing everyone. For Coburg I think if it can be worked out who he is he should be shown the door. People like him are like cancers.

Cook is a type of player that finds an amazing amount of space and never seems to have an opponent, but when needed he loves the hard stuff and is not afraid of getting in and under to get the ball. The only down fall is going the other way is not as good but in saying that rarely gets beaten. He played last year on the wing but I dare say that he would be put in the middle in Div 2.

Agree with most of the above, trys his guts all day, does his own thing most of the time though. It will be interesting to see how he adjusts to the pace of the game. No where near the same class as Mcgoldrick. Same size as statue as Growcott from the Cobra's and I would say he would be on average as good as Growcotts best most of the time.Scotland had a resonable influence when he crossed from Braybrook , would expect Cook to have the same. Rather than tag, would try and make him accountable with a quick player on him with the ability to kick goals.

Who cares what you think guys....................
Without huffy, minty, mitchell, romeo and the likes its gotta be a better, stress less club!

Agree with most of the above, trys his guts all day, does his own thing most of the time though. Rather than tag, would try and make him accountable with a quick player on him with the ability to kick goals.

Your definately on the money there Obe1 about cook doing his own thing but I guess when you are playng aswell as he was and considering how average Yarra was it was the only way to go. But accountability is not one of his strong sides and play another similar player on him and generally all is even. But hey which wing men is really accountable especially the more attacking ones.

Without huffy, minty, mitchell, romeo and the likes its gotta be a better, stress less club!

Gees Crazy, is there anyone you dont want to bag? And not just paying out on blokes, but totally uneducated in the way your've gone about it!

Huffy worked his butt of for the years he was there, minty could turn a game in half a quarter (and a fair cartwheel when he kicks a major) and I'd have Romeo in my team anyday.........
Really dont care if you want to pay out on me too, as you'd have a few mates on here for that (even though they dont know me and might of played against me once or twice)

But anyway champ, you enjoy your little sessions on here - as I take it your missus dont let you get outta the cupboard much at home hey?

You are a **********head and I'd love to smash you.....just for fun!

Your a goose crazyhouse its guys like you that make Districts a making up the numbers club. The last few years under huff you guys have made giant strides forward and were starting to look like a footy club, but if their gone and players like u are left then i suppose that will mean you will go back 2 trying 2 win a win a 2s premiership.

Il give you a tip that you obviously dont already know, you are making your club look like a joke on here, that cant be good for team harmony. i agree with Tony if i were at coburg i would busting my butt 2 find out who these types of people are and boot them out quick smart.

Karim, you have used the word picked up, this means he has signed so who is he....
How is the new coach going, had a few beers with him late last year and seems like a really good bloke

new coach is a gun i really rate him he seems to have a really good footy brain... as for the new players i cant mention any names coz ill end up gettn a floging from the boys for spruking...

lets just say a few have played at the highest level... ops did i say that out load :)

love always karim 13

new coach is a gun i really rate him he seems to have a really good footy brain... as for the new players i cant mention any names coz ill end up gettn a floging from the boys for spruking...

lets just say a few have played at the highest level... ops did i say that out load :)

love always karim 13

Everyone knows that Winmar signed about 2 weekes ago.

Mint- 0433 292 709
huffy - 0413 706 234

Mint,

You were once a great player but the only person you ever gave a S&*T about was you. You need to learn about loyality, team mates, playing for the jumper. Its about time you gave the game away you are to short to fat and to slow.

And you suffer from white line fever

Its over little man

love always karim 13

I have heard the club has raised enoungh money to pay back the country vic club for the infamous abo??

Have your greenvale recruits singed yet? What about Hards and Velloff, heard they had retired to the gym?

Banger your club is responsable for the two gym junkies, Azza's vanity has rubbed off onto them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard the club has raised enoungh money to pay back the country vic club for the infamous abo??

Have your greenvale recruits singed yet? What about Hards and Velloff, heard they had retired to the gym?

Banger your club is responsable for the two gym junkies, Azza's vanity has rubbed off onto them.

He's a good looking bloke AZZA.... just ask him!!! lol

Weapons... before u ask.... had a look at training at Heights on my way over to the Glengala... BIG NIGHT... looked to be close to 40 on the track... Saw Mick Azza having a chat (but not training).. also saw a bloke that looked about 6ft 4/5... never seen him before.

ive herd that if cook gets cleared that he is also taking 3 other snr players from yarraville with him. has anyone else herd that?

Weapons... before u ask.... had a look at training at Heights on my way over to the Glengala... BIG NIGHT... looked to be close to 40 on the track... Saw Mick Azza having a chat (but not training).. also saw a bloke that looked about 6ft 4/5... never seen him before.

Goes Bang, A bloke 6ft 4/5 would have stood out like dogs balls at heights wouldnt he??? haha.

Early 30's last night at North training. Few of our Seymour recruits are looking pretty handy.

hey to b ohnest dont know whats going on with nicky hasnt been on the track i was just muckn around...

mickas is back at the club and will b very handy i rekon, as for hards well he told me his sick of pickn up the best foward every week, dont know whats going threw thats kids head his a gun.. simon havnt seen him for a while but he rekons he wont b playing...

theres not that many new faces but were working harder then we ever have and i really think we r looking the goods.. lets hope so
hopfully will b seeing u around the club OB1

So where are ya big guy ? K NACKS had the balls to give me a call and sort everything out... thats probably becuase him and his brother are both good blokes and we could put it down to a misunderstanding....

how about you pick up the phone buddy.

So where are ya big guy ? K NACKS had the balls to give me a call and sort everything out... thats probably becuase him and his brother are both good blokes and we could put it down to a misunderstanding....

how about you pick up the phone buddy.

Come on now Minty, do you really think a bloke carrying on the way crazy is has the balls to front up?
I think not.
Sad to think that we played with this peanut last season and at times probably called him 'mate'.
Too many good blokes at districts to let this bloke bring everything else down.
His entitled to his opinion but only if he's willing to front up to it and also keep it inhouse, instead of carrying on like a goose in the public domain.

ive herd that if cook gets cleared that he is also taking 3 other snr players from yarraville with him. has anyone else herd that?

Whether cook gets cleared or not the players are going anyway, if you look on the WRFL website in the clearance section they have already put in for one. But these guys only played 2's last year but will be more then handy in the Div 2. I don't think the previous 1's coach was well liked by some of these blokes so that is why they didn't play 1's much.

hey to b ohnest dont know whats going on with nicky hasnt been on the track i was just muckn around...

mickas is back at the club and will b very handy i rekon, as for hards well he told me his sick of pickn up the best foward every week, dont know whats going threw thats kids head his a gun.. simon havnt seen him for a while but he rekons he wont b playing...

theres not that many new faces but were working harder then we ever have and i really think we r looking the goods.. lets hope so
hopfully will b seeing u around the club OB1
is siriani playing heard has not been traing and any of the under 18s from last year training

I was referring more to the loss of revenue in the canteen rather than your position as runner!!!! LOL

good 1 goes bang up tony's poo hole................

and these other blokes having a crack at each other get over it if your not at the club anymore what are you worried about obviosly not good to get pasted after youv'e left but i can tell you life does go on and all you have to worry about is the things you can control.............you cant control knobheads on here having a crack at you..............

karim.............

every body knows your coach is a good bloke so you cant keep going on about that.............
give us some more info as i went past training and seen you only had about 15 on the track any reasons for that........

and to all the other clubs out their are you allowed to train on your grounds as the council has told the commitee at deer park no footy on it at all as yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back