WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a fan of brett cook think hes over rated!! and fav would have to be watching deckaroo have the season of his career next yeah so look out boys lol.

You must be talking about the Rooboy running around in the two's next year, cause if his playing one's there going nowhere. Great bloke but,and good person to have around the club, loves the club with a passion.

You must be talking about the Rooboy running around in the two's next year, cause if his playing one's there going nowhere. Great bloke but,and good person to have around the club, loves the club with a passion.

na mate he will be in the 1s and will go well, clubs looking at having a great 07. boys r bonding and working hard for next season. dek is working hard and will be ready to fly by round 1. he could be even starting on ball mate. will def start on ball in a pracky match and have faith that he will show hes a 1s player. cant wait me self to line up 07 with him

I think Weston from Sunshine Heights is a tough, skilful player. I also reckon that might midget from Deer Park (has a beard and wears no.3 I think) is class...

Heath Shepard is from Gladstone Park is/was a great player, but carries on like a prat. Is always diving for free kicks and talking rubbish to the umpires. McGee from West Footscray is also another great player, but a major moron.

as it was my first year for about 4 years last year hard to say but ive been out there in an orange top and your spot on about shepard bags the umps big time and gets away with it.........

yes weston respect him the way he goes about it and the little bloke from the lions is rocky(ryan blyth)

here is 1 for the haters cavanagh from albanvale always comes in late... if hes going for the ball ive noticed him fumble quite a few times just doesnt want to get his head over it..........can play though and gets a lot of it......

Like/Respect - Weston from Sunny Heights for me - absolute class - his efforts in the final we played against Sunny Heights won me over - injured on one leg came back on in the last and nearly pinched it - inspirational
Soupholous from Braybrook - great bloke off the field and a quiet classy player on
Don't know his name but the guy with the Afro from North Footscray and the Ruckmen from North and West Footscray - both great competition but still saw the funny side of the game and realised it's only paddock football.
Also have alot of respect for Mitchell from Albanvale as well - except the bloke has shins like a f**king rock.

Hate/Dislike - Yeah Cook from W.Falcons annoys the ******** out of me on the field. Just doesn't shut up. Also the ruckman from Braybrook - that bloke has no brains whatsoever - an absolute twat. There's one older bloke from Albanvale that everytime we play them loves to have a snipe at me - older bloke plays on the half forward line so yeah, not a fan of him either.

Great discussion point GBF50 - any other ideas - like who from your club do you think opposition would hate or if you had to play in another wrfl div 2 club where would you go?

just joined north footscray and dont think there would be 2 many hated blokes at this club, as for another club in div 2 would have 2 be glenorden next season when they get knocked back down lol hahahahah na hope they do well up there div 1 is super hard 2 break in to

na mate he will be in the 1s and will go well, clubs looking at having a great 07. boys r bonding and working hard for next season. dek is working hard and will be ready to fly by round 1. he could be even starting on ball mate. will def start on ball in a pracky match and have faith that he will show hes a 1s player. cant wait me self to line up 07 with him

Not next year all-eys,
My senior days are over my friend. I am looking forward to knocking off at 2 and sinking a few cans while watching the Devils strutt their stuff.
With an average age of about 23 next season, the devils will be hard to keep up with and with hopefully the signing of a few more recruits which are on the cards, I can really see the devils push for a top 3 spot.
I am glad that you have settled in at North and i am sure you wont be let down.

being my first season in the wrfl division 2 seniors i dont know alot of guys names but in quite a few matches last year i had run with roles on the oppositions dangerous players and the 3 that stood out as really good, honest, hard working players were:

nth footscray - the guy with the afro. very quick, good skills and good bloke

nth sunshine - the older guy who plays on the ball. tough, absolute ball magnet and also a good bloke

coburg districts - number 5 i think he was. plays on the ball changing at half forward, also a ball magnet, tough and can kick goals

as for players i dislike, i havnt really played long enough to absolutely despise any club!

Agree with Cook (biggest mouth in the comp)and Egan - ruckman from Braybrook (MEATHEAD) and totally agree with Shepherd... Can play but makes an absolute fools of himself every times he steps on to the field.

Might add on the Respect side Pearce from Braybrook. Absolute gun can do it all and just plays good hard footy.

Even though he played in another comp this year the most hated player by opposition players and supporters that I have seen is Mick Azzopardi. If you play with him he is a good bloke but gee he could rub the opposition up the wrong way..... managed to cop the most abuse from opposition supporters EVERY WEEK!!

That will make 4 recruits in their 30's, Rees will make 5. Yes they can all play but you already had no running game. Jenkins I can tell you has other things going on that take away from his football. You are too old now to be called the pensioners, might have to rename you the corpses.

As obvious as it was banger was bagging Deer Park not the supers and it was tongue in cheek about Lloyd (no moves) Balshaw playing. Although he does think he is a hard man. Unfortunately there are people around that remember him playing and I am assured he was far from hard.

So your weapons tonight, not using one of your other names.

ps. say hi to One Eyed Willy and The Lions Den for me. You really have no brains.
You do a lot of detective work on here Tony you need to relax a bit or maybe your just taking your work home with you????????? You have some good topics and opinions so maybe you should stick to your strengths and stop the detective work and enjoy your BF experience

Its funny how you comment on gotheroos falling into Whippety but the way you fall into Weapons is sad

Not next year all-eys,
My senior days are over my friend. I am looking forward to knocking off at 2 and sinking a few cans while watching the Devils strutt their stuff.
With an average age of about 23 next season, the devils will be hard to keep up with and with hopefully the signing of a few more recruits which are on the cards, I can really see the devils push for a top 3 spot.
I am glad that you have settled in at North and i am sure you wont be let down.

All eyes on me you must be out of the loop down at North if you thought Dekka was going to play one's this year. Dekka has stated before that he was only playing two's this year, so you dont know much whats happening down there.

As for good blokes Thommo and JB for North would be up there, respected by alot of clubs in 2nd divvy.

Egan good bloke off the field lunatic on it, but can play when he puts his mind to it.
Azza good bloke and could be heading back to second divvy next year.
Wingy champion guy on and off the field
As for the old guy from Nth Sunshine goes well considering only trains about once a week and plays super rules as well. One of the good guys in this div always buys the opps a beer after the game and loves one himself.

You do a lot of detective work on here Tony you need to relax a bit or maybe your just taking your work home with you????????? You have some good topics and opinions so maybe you should stick to your strengths and stop the detective work and enjoy your BF experience

Its funny how you comment on gotheroos falling into Whippety but the way you fall into Weapons is sad

Wasn't really detective work it was a boring day and all that gave him away was on the same day being the 16th and I was flicking around between leagues.

Was expecting one of you to mention Gotheroos but didn't think it would be you because you talk footy and don't really stir. As you can see most on here think the same of him as me. I agree that I do have good opinions and topics so thanks for the compliment.

Keep dreaming on who you think I am. Put a big enough wager and I will reveal and you will see you are wrong and I will collect.

As for weapons yes at times I fall into his crap at time probably because I can't stand the bloke. I am hoping he is runner again next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

being my first season in the wrfl division 2 seniors i dont know alot of guys names but in quite a few matches last year i had run with roles on the oppositions dangerous players and the 3 that stood out as really good, honest, hard working players were:

nth footscray - the guy with the afro. very quick, good skills and good bloke

nth sunshine - the older guy who plays on the ball. tough, absolute ball magnet and also a good bloke

coburg districts - number 5 i think he was. plays on the ball changing at half forward, also a ball magnet, tough and can kick goals

as for players i dislike, i havnt really played long enough to absolutely despise any club!

agree with the fro... cant catch him ! districts number 5 -monteleone there ball magnet and tough although have seen him loose it a couple of times and get in a couple of fights

most respected for me would be chicken from west - just when teams think they have him covered he can kick 2 -3 and always has strong hands. the guy that plays in the middle for glenorden. can never remember his name but he is a great player and a top guy on and off the field. should be playing div 1 but also loves his club by the looks of it.. honorable mentions go to you kanga - your probably one of the fairest players out there - rainbow from albanvale - and weston.

most hated on the field.. H.Sheppard. 3 votes. Cavanagh 2 votes all of central altona 1 vote ... each !

Cheers Bangitlong - appreciate it
Funny how people rate Minty/Monteleone - Captain Figjam - I know you read this - don't get upset - but when i mentioned players from your club who you think others would hate - I thought of him straight away. Great bloke to play with - he'll tell you that himself - but jeez I can see why people would want to smack him if he wasn't on your team!!! By the way Minty, thought of Romeo as well!!!! Say g'day to the old boy for me please!

Had a good year - started well, slumped mid season, came home flying, won first final, pushed Albanvale in second final before running out of petrol tickets. Lost a few with the coach change at the end of the year but have picked up a couple from the DVFL so we look ok. But should have a better idea in Feb as will most clubs

agree with the fro... cant catch him ! districts number 5 -monteleone there ball magnet and tough although have seen him loose it a couple of times and get in a couple of fights

most respected for me would be chicken from west - just when teams think they have him covered he can kick 2 -3 and always has strong hands. the guy that plays in the middle for glenorden. can never remember his name but he is a great player and a top guy on and off the field. should be playing div 1 but also loves his club by the looks of it.. honorable mentions go to you kanga - your probably one of the fairest players out there - rainbow from albanvale - and weston.

most hated on the field.. H.Sheppard. 3 votes. Cavanagh 2 votes all of central altona 1 vote ... each !

Most liked, couldn't go past Thommo for Nth Footscray and JB also. Both fair and good blokes on and off the field.

Hated, Egan Braybrook is a total goose, if you were from Braybrook you would call him an embarrassment the way he snipes, eye gouges and carries on.

Cheers Bangitlong - appreciate it
Funny how people rate Minty/Monteleone - Captain Figjam - I know you read this - don't get upset - but when i mentioned players from your club who you think others would hate - I thought of him straight away. Great bloke to play with - he'll tell you that himself - but jeez I can see why people would want to smack him if he wasn't on your team!!! By the way Minty, thought of Romeo as well!!!! Say g'day to the old boy for me please!

People don't hate Romeo cos he is not too bad before/after the game and during the game he can't get a kick and gives up at least 5 frees a game... basically he is like an extra player for your team!

People don't hate Romeo cos he is not too bad before/after the game and during the game he can't get a kick and gives up at least 5 frees a game... basically he is like an extra player for your team!

The blokes a tool one of the ones who thinks he is a superstar but really he's a hack and i can't believe how overrated minty is when i read the team of the year i nearly choked he WAS NOT districts best player might of been top 5 but not the best i think everyone will see how average he is in the edfl he'll play well against the crap teams and dissapear when he plays the quality teams . You couldn't pay ME to have them in my team !:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The blokes a tool one of the ones who thinks he is a superstar but really he's a hack and i can't believe how overrated minty is when i read the team of the year i nearly choked he WAS NOT districts best player might of been top 5 but not the best i think everyone will see how average he is in the edfl he'll play well against the crap teams and dissapear when he plays the quality teams . You couldn't pay ME to have them in my team !:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Have to disagree with you K-NACKS. Minty is a pain in the arse but nevertheless a quality player. Has unbelievable goal sense and even if kept quiet, always a real danger.

I agree that Cavanagh from Albanvale is a tosser, but his mate Hendo isn't far behind. Quality footballer, but his voice hasn't broken as yet so can be quite grating on the ear.

Afro guy from North Footscray is Dale Williams. Has been injury prone the last couple of years, but prior to that won the comp. medal two years in a row. Real star if he can stay fit.

Afro guy from North Footscray is Dale Williams. Has been injury prone the last couple of years, but prior to that won the comp. medal two years in a row. Real star if he can stay fit.

Disagree on Williams. Agree that going forward he is one of the best in the comp. But defensively he doesn't work hard at all. On top of that I would question his attack on the footy. Have seen him take his eye off the ball a number of times.

Disagree on Williams. Agree that going forward he is one of the best in the comp. But defensively he doesn't work hard at all. On top of that I would question his attack on the footy. Have seen him take his eye off the ball a number of times.

yeah spot on about his attack on the ball. having said that you need a few quality "outside" players in your team these days (not my favourite type of player i might add) and he fits the bill and plays that role pretty well from what i have seen.

I agree that Cavanagh from Albanvale is a tosser, but his mate Hendo isn't far behind. Quality footballer, but his voice hasn't broken as yet so can be quite grating on the ear.

Why is it that North Footscray hate Albanvale so much is it cause that they can never beat them. How long ago was it when North beat the Cobras would be about 5-7 years easy.
North good club happy playing finals, not alot wrong with that cant see them ever getting back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back