WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey "Chef" - at least get your facts right !!

Mitchell played 10 games and polled in 50% of those games . Kehagias polled in 65% of his games.

Pretty sure your just got sour grapes and are not connected with District's this year .......just like your love child who has applied for a clearnace to Avernal.

Crazyhouse - please share your reply to Think Big's post above.

Also tell us why you have sour grapes.

Just quickly - lets not turn this into a Daniel Mitchell bashing - he is a quality bloke.
But Crazyhouse if you are indeed connected with Coburg - you are an absolute goose. Why would you come on and bag someone you're going to play with this season??
To be honest don't know if you really are with Coburg - your description of me just bashing the ball out of the center is just absolute rubbish. Anyone who was with Coburg last year would know better.
And if you want to talk stats - we both played the same amount of finals last year - who won best player in finals as well???

Will admit that he played a top game against Heights in the Final last year, taking a few nice grabs.... but before that I have seen him play against Heights in the forward line and Heights would play a 5 ft 8/9 player on him because they don't rate his ability to have any influence as a marking forward....

Ha ha ha Sorry guys, just having a laugh to myself.....a mate from Sydney rang and said have a look at this forum as their talking about you and someones having a bit of fun with you as the bait.

Firstly, crazy....... who are you and who's your dealer? He's giving you some pretty bad smack lately I think.

Secondly, not that I care, but goesbangfrom50, only played two games against you guys, and while conceeding that I hate playing forward, between Neeta in the ruck and myself up forward we won the game in the last quarter for districts in that final, so lucky you guys didnt rate me, otherwise you might of won...

bangitlong, as I never signed with haddy, and have no intention of, I'm just not sure where you get your info from?
Even My North has something to say about me as well???

Dont even know who these guys are but hey, guess everyones entitled to an opinion

Anyway, I've had a bit of a laugh, so time to let it rest

Lastly just want to add that enjoyed playing with Neeta and he's a top bloke and worthy winner of last seasons B&F

Signing off

Mitch (who cant really be bothered coming back here to defend myself as I'll be too busy playing with my 6 month old son, so find something important to talk about guys)

I'll keep it in mind, not much of a punter though, will keep an eye on the clearances (in/out) keep my ear to the ground and get back to you.

Cant help but think Heights may start favorites, if they are travelling as we are led to beleave and have their best locals fit and in form they will take some beating. Home ground advantage is huge, recruiting well? and are good mates. Not sure how you are of for big fella's, thats probaly your only weakness at this time.

North Foots seem to be recruiting well also, there better players are getting a bit long in the tooth though and you can question there desire to make it back to D1. Lots of talk over the last few years and should have been back there well before now.

Albanvale, no hope unless they pick up half a dozen players and Deer Park will have to play above themselves I feel. West Foots will be in the mix but again their better blokes are past playing D1 footy. They seem to have the intimidation factor but that is easily overcome. Braybrook and Coburg will make up the numbers but neither will be top five.Whydanvale are a little unkown to me at this time but I would be suprised if they were better than 7th or 8th.

hey ob1 (JE) its funny how ppl are riding the cobras off so early we have been there abouts for the past 9 or 10 years as u should already know, we have a lot of talent at the club we might have lost wingy for the year but i hope we prove u wrong johny....
as for hights being the flag fav u gota b kidding me i hear it evry year, dont get me wrong they got a few very good players like westo greto & mallia just to name a few but flag fav? come onnn..
north ur about 10 years away from wining a flag i dont rate u 1 bit and never will, very soft side if u ask me....
i think deerpark is the team to beat this year, albanvale deerpark top 2 follwed by hights and west..
see uz around lads.....

hey ob1 (JE) its funny how ppl are riding the cobras off so early we have been there abouts for the past 9 or 10 years as u should already know, we have a lot of talent at the club we might have lost wingy for the year but i hope we prove u wrong johny....
as for hights being the flag fav u gota b kidding me i hear it evry year, dont get me wrong they got a few very good players like westo greto & mallia just to name a few but flag fav? come onnn..
north ur about 10 years away from wining a flag i dont rate u 1 bit and never will, very soft side if u ask me....
i think deerpark is the team to beat this year, albanvale deerpark top 2 follwed by hights and west..
see uz around lads.....

please because we are a great club down at north and dont have thugs running around king hitting blokes from behind we are soft hay!! u must now alot about the club to say we wont win a flag in ten years aswell!! or you juat have no idear what ya talking about

see uz around lads.....

Where did you hear every year Heights are favourites you must be thinking of Albion. 2004 lost a heap of players with Gilly or not playing at all, 2005 lost practicly the whole backline, 2006 fairly stable but no inclusions of note (sorry Bezzina),. Now 2007 for once we havn't lost and we have some inclusions who can play a little. So yes things are a little brighter this year.

Like I have said at Heights we got knocked out first week last year meaning we finished 7th orr 8th. With Glenordan up and no one down then we move to 6th or 7th best. To finish top 4 means we would have moved up 2 or 3 spots which is a good effort.

So yeah we have recruited fairly well by no means the big names West have and we are determined to do well but favourites no way. We hope for top 4 but anything can happen, we could exceed things and end up 2nd or fall a bit and end up 7th.

Funny an Albanvale player calling Nth soft. Nth are young and may be considered soft for that reason but Albanvale please. Always had more 'link' players around 5 ft 10 5 ft 11 than any other team. Mr Karim if you have used your right name when did you become hard.

Nth are a little away but in this comp it only takes a couple of players to make a big difference.

I for one are not writing Albanvale off. I put them as a top 4 as always and the new coach is a good bloke who knows a bit about sucess being involved with Albion premierships and subsequent years of sucess as a youngster. Think he will make a more modern day coach than the Keogh model which is now outdated.

Bumped into Stevie Lane today is definetely playing again and looking forward. Said Izzy Kaddour from Parkside may go there. What is he like.
Laney very confidant of kicking another 100 and said he wants to get to 130 this year and maybe more. As much as people can bag him at times he really is a cult hero of the WRFL. Kicked 100 4 times, I think first at West to kick 100 and a very modest good bloke too. Just glad we have the match up for him because the day we didn't in 2005 he kicked 10 against us.

Laney also gave a big rap to one of our recruits Khaled Hoblos said he is a very good footballer who beat McGhee last year . May have been a bad day for McGhee but nevertheless a good effort. Great bloke with a great attitude hasn't missed a training session, is the fittest at Heights doing 8 3/4 laps in a 12 minute run. Should fit into the team very nicely as can play about 10 different positions.

The Devils have definitely relied on older players over the years, but at this stage are only likely to have a few guys over 30 in the ones in 07'. As I have stated before on BF, Jack Barry is not a definite (work commitments), Ian 'Scratcher' Allan is saddling up again and it now appears that Craig Thomson will play ones. We have a heap over guys over 30 in the magoos, but I think it is fantastic that as our players get older they are happy to support the club and still play in the reserves.

i don't know anything about nth footscray fc but you love hearing stuff like that, i think it shows that guys must enjoy there time at the club

please because we are a great club down at north and dont have thugs running around king hitting blokes from behind we are soft hay!! u must now alot about the club to say we wont win a flag in ten years aswell!! or you juat have no idear what ya talking about

ive been playing against ur club for about 6 years, u were a pretty good side but have droped off heaps thats y i rekon ur miles away from wining a flag,no doubting north is a great club albanvales a great club 2 champ, i dont see any of our boys king hitting blokes, all i ment is most of ur side is soft at the ball (mite b coz they r young i dont know) and i can say that coz ive seen it first hand...

ive been playing against ur club for about 6 years, u were a pretty good side but have droped off heaps thats y i rekon ur miles away from wining a flag,no doubting north is a great club albanvales a great club 2 champ, i dont see any of our boys king hitting blokes, all i ment is most of ur side is soft at the ball (mite b coz they r young i dont know) and i can say that coz ive seen it first hand...

k well unshore what round we play yas but ill be shore to get back on here after we do this season and see if ya havnt changed ya mind!!

Where did you hear every year Heights are favourites you must be thinking of Albion. 2004 lost a heap of players with Gilly or not playing at all, 2005 lost practicly the whole backline, 2006 fairly stable but no inclusions of note (sorry Bezzina),. Now 2007 for once we havn't lost and we have some inclusions who can play a little. So yes things are a little brighter this year.

Like I have said at Heights we got knocked out first week last year meaning we finished 7th orr 8th. With Glenordan up and no one down then we move to 6th or 7th best. To finish top 4 means we would have moved up 2 or 3 spots which is a good effort.

So yeah we have recruited fairly well by no means the big names West have and we are determined to do well but favourites no way. We hope for top 4 but anything can happen, we could exceed things and end up 2nd or fall a bit and end up 7th.

Funny an Albanvale player calling Nth soft. Nth are young and may be considered soft for that reason but Albanvale please. Always had more 'link' players around 5 ft 10 5 ft 11 than any other team. Mr Karim if you have used your right name when did you become hard.

Nth are a little away but in this comp it only takes a couple of players to make a big difference.

I for one are not writing Albanvale off. I put them as a top 4 as always and the new coach is a good bloke who knows a bit about sucess being involved with Albion premierships and subsequent years of sucess as a youngster. Think he will make a more modern day coach than the Keogh model which is now outdated.

Bumped into Stevie Lane today is definetely playing again and looking forward. Said Izzy Kaddour from Parkside may go there. What is he like.
Laney very confidant of kicking another 100 and said he wants to get to 130 this year and maybe more. As much as people can bag him at times he really is a cult hero of the WRFL. Kicked 100 4 times, I think first at West to kick 100 and a very modest good bloke too. Just glad we have the match up for him because the day we didn't in 2005 he kicked 10 against us.

Laney also gave a big rap to one of our recruits Khaled Hoblos said he is a very good footballer who beat McGhee last year . May have been a bad day for McGhee but nevertheless a good effort. Great bloke with a great attitude hasn't missed a training session, is the fittest at Heights doing 8 3/4 laps in a 12 minute run. Should fit into the team very nicely as can play about 10 different positions.

im always seeing the hights boys out and they r always telln me they r gonna win a flag i hear it every year champ u know what im talking about westo lol

mate north mite b young but there still soft, think albanvale is a lot harder at the ball then north is that a crime to think that?
and yes tony i have to agree with u that laney is an absalute champion i rate him big time, u must b doing somthing rite if ur kicking 100 goals erery year...

tony i aint hard never said i was mate but ill have a dip at trying to get that ball champ....
cya later love always karim

k well unshore what round we play yas but ill be shore to get back on here after we do this season and see if ya havnt changed ya mind!!

howz about a il bet champ, if u beat abanvale i will walk into ur change rooms after the game and hand over a slab and u do the same if we win, hows that sound champ?
sounds like a bit of fun 2 me u in???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

howz about a il bet champ, if u beat abanvale i will walk into ur change rooms after the game and hand over a slab and u do the same if we win, hows that sound champ?
sounds like a bit of fun 2 me u in???

yeah sweet sounds good champ!! ill pm ya who im am and u do the same budd!! its on lol might even let ya drinkem with us!!! hahahaha

im always seeing the hights boys out and they r always telln me they r gonna win a flag i hear it every year champ u know what im talking about westo lol

mate north mite b young but there still soft, think albanvale is a lot harder at the ball then north is that a crime to think that?
and yes tony i have to agree with u that laney is an absalute champion i rate him big time, u must b doing somthing rite if ur kicking 100 goals erery year...

tony i aint hard never said i was mate but ill have a dip at trying to get that ball champ....

your soft as butter dont like it when things are hard...........lol.....with all your so called new players you might struggle to get in the side............
only joking.........

we like beating albanvale and we arnt arch rivals anymore.......even though all the boys i suppose like having a sip together its great fun beating albanvale especially in finals i recon it would be the same the other way......

we are playing for the greyhound/pensioner cup......lol

how many the cobras been getting on the track?????
who are the new players??????winmar???

and the parkers being flag favorite i dont think so...... lost heaps

Westo lol.

If Albanvale are harder than Nth it is by a whisker not a lot harder as you say. Also I think it is a little silly pointing out that a side is soft when you personally are not known for your hard at the ball exploits. Curmi is a tough hard player, you are not even if you have some sort of dip getting the ball as you say.

And the Heights boys you see out are Westo and a couple of others and I am pretty confidant in years gone by they were not running around saying we were going to win a flag. I am also pretty confidant you wouldn't have seen Westo out too much this year unless you saw him arm in arm doing the weekly shopping. We have had goals last years being a Prelim which we failed. This year we have goals too which at this stage is top 4 which could change.

Is Nason still playing at Albanvale this year. Do you have any recruits you can name at this stage. How is twinkle toes Williams training, is it harder than in years gone by, similar intensity or easier.

Have Albanvale lost any players and who if so.

I think Albanvale at this stage could finish 2nd to 7th. Pretty broad I know but 2nd if one of the two red hot favourites in West and Deer Park feel the pressure and falter and down to 7th depending on pick ups, losses, injuries etc.

Would be hard not to pencil West in for a top 2 as they get the easiest draw of the top teams most years for some reason. Wondering if West will include Webster in the record this year and not try to hide him. I think everybody knows by now who he is and that he is West's best player having won b and f in 2005. Every side should really put a heavy tag on him as he is so important to their set up as left alone he gathers 30 to 40 touches and sets up heaps.

your soft as butter dont like it when things are hard...........lol.....with all your so called new players you might struggle to get in the side............
only joking.........

we like beating albanvale and we arnt arch rivals anymore.......even though all the boys i suppose like having a sip together its great fun beating albanvale especially in finals i recon it would be the same the other way......

we are playing for the greyhound/pensioner cup......lol

how many the cobras been getting on the track?????
who are the new players??????winmar???

and the parkers being flag favorite i dont think so...... lost heaps

things r looking good down at albanvale champ, cant fill u in on the new players champ the boys will flog me if i spill the beans, lets just say were lookn pretty good minus wingy who is a pretty masive loss, he willl b missed

sorry champ i dont think we an play the pensioners cup we r a pretty young side, and as for beatn deerpark i love beatn uz heheheh

love always karim13

Westo lol.

If Albanvale are harder than Nth it is by a whisker not a lot harder as you say. Also I think it is a little silly pointing out that a side is soft when you personally are not known for your hard at the ball exploits. Curmi is a tough hard player, you are not even if you have some sort of dip getting the ball as you say.

And the Heights boys you see out are Westo and a couple of others and I am pretty confidant in years gone by they were not running around saying we were going to win a flag. I am also pretty confidant you wouldn't have seen Westo out too much this year unless you saw him arm in arm doing the weekly shopping. We have had goals last years being a Prelim which we failed. This year we have goals too which at this stage is top 4 which could change.

Is Nason still playing at Albanvale this year. Do you have any recruits you can name at this stage. How is twinkle toes Williams training, is it harder than in years gone by, similar intensity or easier.

Have Albanvale lost any players and who if so.

I think Albanvale at this stage could finish 2nd to 7th. Pretty broad I know but 2nd if one of the two red hot favourites in West and Deer Park feel the pressure and falter and down to 7th depending on pick ups, losses, injuries etc.

Would be hard not to pencil West in for a top 2 as they get the easiest draw of the top teams most years for some reason. Wondering if West will include Webster in the record this year and not try to hide him. I think everybody knows by now who he is and that he is West's best player having won b and f in 2005. Every side should really put a heavy tag on him as he is so important to their set up as left alone he gathers 30 to 40 touches and sets up heaps.

i love westo i was over seas with him and the rest of the boys for the soccer we ran a muck ehheh
ur rite i havnt seen him out for a while but last time i seen him was in december and he was telln me there gonna win the flag,
mate gota agree with u curmi is the hardest player ive ever seen then theres hendo, wingy rainbow growie to name a few name me 2 north players that r as tuff as them.... i rest my case

nase has been trainn think his doing around again, we have picked up a few players but i gota keep tight liped champ..
but like i said were lookn good...

love always karim13

i love westo i was over seas with him and the rest of the boys for the soccer we ran a muck ehheh
ur rite i havnt seen him out for a while but last time i seen him was in december and he was telln me there gonna win the flag,
mate gota agree with u curmi is the hardest player ive ever seen then theres hendo, wingy rainbow growie to name a few name me 2 north players that r as tuff as them.... i rest my case

nase has been trainn think his doing around again, we have picked up a few players but i gota keep tight liped champ..
but like i said were lookn good...

love always karim13

Agreed you do have some hard nuts, I think Growie and Hendo especially go alright.

I remember Westo speaking of you from overseas, says you are a good bloke. If so what are you doing at Albanvale come down to Heights lol. You didn't spot any Heights boys in Germany squashed into a phone box singing the Heights theme song with the rest of the team back at Ainsworth after a good win. True story.

Was wingy captain and if so who do you think will be a chance for captaincy this year.

Ours is the same this year being Robbie Greto. I think he is the best leader going but unfortunate for the second best going around in Matt Caruana that both are at the same club.

Ziggy is a gun. Wasn't enjoying his footy at Parkside, and it showed. Very approachable, well-spoken young man. I have nothing but respect for him.

Doesn't matter where he plays, he is always able to take control of the game and dictate the play.

Has a brother at West, in Ali, and is mates with a lot of the guys down there from his junior days under Bones at Spotty.

Easily in the top 5 players in Div 2 if he plays, and not far off that in Div 1 if he finds a club where he can enjoy himself and go about his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back